mh report

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

iambackk
Treant

mh report

Postby iambackk » Wed May 24, 2023 12:33 am

Your Warcraft III username:
Realm/Gateway:
Why are you banned: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 166855.w3g
Why you should be unbanned: reporting : wc3forever.

@astros please i ask you to check slowly that game, i want this tarded people shut the fuck up in games when they call ppl mhers and used it themselves and especially when they have 0 knowleedge except mhing.

(11:06 / Allied) thelordishere: !timestamp (check some second before) (game time should be min 08:00
(11:14 / Allied) thelordishere: runing back without any vision of me

1st move top lane, the ss call was 1 min before, he started to run b then come back and at the moment i used lothar he instantly run b without any vision of me, he was also close from his second tower who's ungangable at this time of game (not knowing i have lothar).

(14:43 / All) wc3forever.: hmm good mh
(14:49 / All) thelordishere: LOL the dif is i saw u
(15:01 / All) thelordishere: u has no vision when i had :)
(15:08 / All) thelordishere: !tuimestamp 12:00 (game time)(16:33 / Allied) wc3forever.: i was going up to creep (another proof, creeps was not even the way he run).

2nd move : he came from the forest to go mid, sudenly he turn back to make like he has vision of me (who's a lie or i would know it with my passif).
So he travel the whole map from top to go mid and sudenly turn back to go base full hp and mana? escaping from a not visible hero? (i saw him, i was a little more up than him).

(26:00 / All) thelordishere: !timestamp
(26:04 / All) thelordishere: dager straight on me back roshan (should be min 23 game time)

3rd at roshan (and this move make it to obvious), I KNOW THEY KNOW I ROSHAN cause bot rune warded and naix showed himsellf, i dont blame the dager but i blame the exact position and the way he dager straight on me, i intentionaly placed myself back to roshan and also i make rosh run a little bit in the back so in case spec dager, he will not used it to me (except if he mh).
GUESS WHAT? he dager straight on my ass without any fckign vision of me roshing, HOW THIS IS POSSIBLE TO DO THAT WITHOUT A MAPHACK? NOBODY would used a dager back to roshan straight on a single hero without any vision of him (except if a chicken scouting but here, not).
These users thanked the author iambackk for the post:
RichardCoffee (Wed May 24, 2023 2:06 am)

Jazzy3113
Treant

Re: mh report

Postby Jazzy3113 » Wed May 24, 2023 2:48 am

We have all played with ifckurmom and no rules. I feel confident they maphack and if you watch this replay it sure seems that way.

The problem is I don’t know how you can know without a shadow of a doubt.

So it’s hard to ban without him basically admitting. But if the burden of proof just has to be you feel more than 50% sure he maphacks, I think this replay proves it.

I’d also like to take this opportunity to tell anyone to please look at my last 10 games. I beat these two hackers 3 out of 5 times, and one of those games I had hexar.

Felt good man, felt real good.
These users thanked the author Jazzy3113 for the post:
Chrisangel77 (Sun May 28, 2023 4:51 am)

RichardCoffee
Forest Walker

Postby RichardCoffee » Wed May 24, 2023 2:59 am

Jazzy3113 wrote:The problem is I don’t know how you can know without a shadow of a doubt.

I caught him many times. At the time Ent had no mods, so I stopped submitting after 50+ timestamps and no reply (except a locked thread). One of his games, I caught him dancing with our team's movements in fog for 5 mins straight, and also pinging in fog. Pretty funny. He gets more desperate and obvious when he starts losing.

minger1
Aura Tree

Postby minger1 » Wed May 24, 2023 3:46 am

jazzy, ifck and richard coffee should air out their differences in a round robin MMA tournament.

My money is on Richard.

Judging by the way they type in the forums and in game I assume jazzy is a fat slob virgin, ifck is a 90 pound 5 foot 5 inch pindick and Richard is an average white male. Richard to win by default
These users thanked the author minger1 for the post:
RichardCoffee (Wed May 24, 2023 12:52 pm)

iambackk
Treant

Postby iambackk » Wed May 24, 2023 12:46 pm

@richardcoffee i think the last warn from @astros about beeing one more time banned from forum for ur useless comments is not enough?

You should plz shut the fck up and learn dota, u caught nothing, except one replay with 10 timestamps full of bullshit who got denied (their was astros as mod) because of some stamps in which u were lying, and other was not proof of mh.

@Jazzy3113 beeing banned every weeks for 3 4 days isnt enough also? you may need a forum ban for useless comments too? you have 0 knowledge at dota, and u still comment retarded things.
Feel free one day to ask me some advices and why i did this or this move and i will explain you everything.

We dont have the same experience thats why im 8 times rank 1, with 8 different accounts (some got deleted), i know everything in this game compared to u or that dumbass of richardcoffee, from when i need 800 elo players to tell me if i mh, come on man XD you spame in game mh withotu knowing about wards or other stuff.

RichardCoffee
Forest Walker

Postby RichardCoffee » Wed May 24, 2023 4:31 pm

iambackk wrote:@richardcoffee i think the last warn from @astros about beeing one more time banned from forum for ur useless comments is not enough?

You should plz shut the fck up and learn dota, u caught nothing, except one replay with 10 timestamps full of bullshit who got denied (their was astros as mod) because of some stamps in which u were lying, and other was not proof of mh.

When was I threatened to be banned from forum for "useless comments"? lol. You should stop spamming mods inboxes to get people who say you MH banned...really pathetic stuff.

Since you summoned mods to thread, I figured it would be a good time to show the evidence against you that was never reviewed, never closed.

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=145642

16+ timestamps from me, multiple time stamps from others. My replay was deleted by ent servers, but let me check to see if I have a saved copy. I might indeed have one, which would be bad news for you. :lol:

iambackk
Treant

Postby iambackk » Wed May 24, 2023 9:31 pm

16 timestamps and still none of ur ridiculous timestamps proved the mh because u are an idiot and an absolute retarded person, stfu now.

@astros why u let ppll like richard trash spame appeals for no reason? i dont get it, this is not ilke his comments are usefull and harassing about mh withotu any proofs... for real ban that tard from forum please

Astros
ENT Staff

Postby Astros » Wed May 24, 2023 10:19 pm

I'm at a point where whoever spams this forum, I'm going to just start autodenying every ban request or appeal.

Just stop replying and move on with your life. You guys are like a bunch of high school girls gossiping in a cafeteria. Go take your kid out to the park or something.
These users thanked the author Astros for the post (total 2):
Linkin1210 (Sat May 27, 2023 10:22 pm) • iambackk (Thu May 25, 2023 12:48 am)
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Astros
ENT Staff

Postby Astros » Sun May 28, 2023 4:47 pm

First two were suspicious.

Dagger wasn't suspicious, IMO. Even though it hit you directly, there aren't many spots for someone to shoot that dagger from that angle he was in. Not really evidence of maphack.

Will ban for now so he can come to the forums and explain his thought process.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

iambackk
Treant

Postby iambackk » Mon May 29, 2023 11:50 am

Its not suspicious, he dont see me hé spame mh, he go join team mid and sudenly go back to his base full HP and mana for what reason? Except mh.

Also dager is suspicious straight on me, @plzbanruiners what you think about that dager right on me like 10cm back from where a melee hero hit roshan normally ?

Its also suspicious and the more suspicious move off m'y appeal.

plzbanruiners
Armored Tree

Postby plzbanruiners » Mon May 29, 2023 8:55 pm

i agree with astros here but ill say after watching two more replays im leaning more on the mh side. heres another replay
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=12166754
21-22 ingame time tps out of a bara charge. a fairly decent tp and normal for a decent player to make since all the enemies are missing, but this guy is below average at best and is the only time he tps out full hp/mana. An abnomal move from the 3 replays i watched. I have an another timestamp where he tries but fails to tp out of inviz bh gank. if needed can post it aswell but i think that might be enough.
These users thanked the author plzbanruiners for the post:
iambackk (Wed May 31, 2023 1:18 am)

wc3always
Basic Tree

Postby wc3always » Tue May 30, 2023 7:11 pm

OK I'll explain my thought process here as astro suggested.

The 1st one, game time 8 mins, I was at the top lane farming for some time and it's about time to get back, every player in dota does that!  It happens Slark is already next to me, with loth invisibility turn on too. Now look, if I had MH, why would I wait until Slark is already at his strike distance to run back? I would have ran back long ass time ago, to avoid a death in this instance, yes, you read it right, I died from this claimed "maphack" event, lol what a joke. I could have used TP too(yes I have tp) when I see slark next to me before he engages. Running back when he's already next to me invisible does nothing good, he leaps and killed me, it's obvious I didn't not notice Slark was already next to me, therefore there is not enough reaction time to tp or anything.

The 2nd one, that's one I think that you MH to be able to catch me in jungle, and now you're accusing me I'm MH, and reason is why I turn back to try to go to tower, I already said in the in-game chat, Dota players make turns all the time, and at that time I already know u have loth and there is no ward in our jungle, that I should back to safty which is our 2nd tower, that was the direction I'm heading. If I MH as you claimed, again, i could have run back or used TP long time ago, I would imagine with MH i could see you have haste too? but obviously i did not know that again, and was slowly just retreating to my tower to be safe, tell me that you guys don't do that?! It's just an instinct for Dota players. Explain to me how Slark was able to reach me so fast after I turned back while there was no more vision. That's why I said " good MH", slark must be claiming that he used his instinct to catch me after not able to see me, then it's same for me, why I am getting banned instead of slark??

If I had MH I would not die on both of those 2 instances, unbelievable you used 2 examples of my death to prove that I MH.

The dagger to the Roshan event, I said in-game chat, Silencer asked me to dagger it, if you think I MH you by daggering the Roshan, read the chat!  The fact that the dagger hit you was pure luck, even Astro could see that, I can't dagger you in the fog, I can only dagger a path, which is aiming at the area around Roshan. Can't believe you use that as a proof as well for MH. 

RichardCoffee
Forest Walker

Postby RichardCoffee » Tue May 30, 2023 7:22 pm

I have no idea if this guy MH or not. But I just wanted to add that ifck is using this ban on wc3 to try to intimidate people who says he mh:

[thelordishere]: i think u mh orange
[thelordishere]: im actually 90% sure
[thelordishere]: cause after all ur moves i checked for wards
[thelordishere]: to not trashtalk
[thelordishere]: and u had none at this moment
[WinterfellPudge]: submit the request on ent
[System]: Waiting for 2 more players before the game will automatically start.
[WinterfellPudge]: pls submit
[thelordishere]: the 2 times i did a request bro
[WinterfellPudge]: i will grab my popcorn as mods laugh at u LOL
[thelordishere]: 2 perma banned for me
[thelordishere]: mh
[thelordishere]: and he called me mh so many timers like u
[thelordishere]: and now he is perma banned for mh :)
[System]: Waiting for 1 more players before the game will automatically start.
[WinterfellPudge]: ok, i'll save this chat and send to astros
[thelordishere]: they can np
[WinterfellPudge]: so he can be aware u bragigng
[thelordishere]: but remember the last guy who got on my nervs like u is perma banned :)
[thelordishere]: wc3forever.

also @plzbanruiners I don't recall you checking ifck's other games for suspicious moments. Your instant reaction was to explain away ifck's suspicion in a convoluted way, but now you investigate this wc3 guy's past games for more suspicious moments.

iambackk
Treant

Postby iambackk » Tue May 30, 2023 8:06 pm

@astros why arent u banning that richardcoffee from forum id otn get it, all his spames are absolutely USELESS !!! i dont intimidate people i just said the last guy called me mh is perma banned for mh, and i will catch u too richard dont worry.

Now one more time, the guy is not spaming enough in forum and ALL SPAME ARE TOTALLY USELESS why u dont fckign ban that guy rom foruM?

and about you @wc3always YOU LIE, u started to back when i was to ur wood, then to not make it obvious u went back ur lane to farm and at same sec i clicked lothar YOU SUDENLY RUN BACK full hp full mana when u are super close from ur 2nd tower early game into an ungangable spot (not knowing i have lothar). and u were just coming to farm actually.

2nd move, no explaination from you, i saw you and u didnt saw me and u still said i mh for this move but the little dif is i know if u see me with slark cause of my passif ! you lie u said u want to be safe but its a lie, u run to ur team mid and u sudenly turn back withotu any vision of me and went full hp and mana to ur top tower. u had absolutely no reason to do that.
how i can reach to catch u after this move? I SAW YOU I TOLD U ALREADY WE ALL SAW U AND I JUST USED LOTHAR AND CAME FROM THE BACK come on u try to make my move suspicious when their was nothing strange, U CAME TO MY VISION not me !
the 1st move can be okey and really because im cool, but the second? u came from top if i rembmer to join team mid and sudenly WITHOTU ANY FCKIGN VISION OF ME AND U TURN BACK TO UR 2ND TOWER AND RUN TO UR BASE? (but i catch u before). i was not even runing ur way but into the other way (u came from left side and i was going right side).

HAVING MH doesnt mean u are good ! u died cause u cant escape from a slark thats known in dota lol and tp and u die during ur tp time.

dager isnt the problem i would do the same, ITS THE WAY AND WERE U USED UR DAGER STRAIGHT ON ME and i was 10cm back from roshan.

SO ALL U EXPLAIN IS UR INSTINCT AND ALSO "EVERYBODY TURN BACK IN DOTA"AND IF I MH I WOULD TP, but it would be to easy to catch mhers if they do things to obvious lol.

Stop it, u spammed mh like a retard and now u are perma banned, next time think twice because its LONG TIME everybody know u mh but i dont wanna waste time on a noob like you.

The only reason some retards are spaming mh on me is my accounts, 8 on 1700 ELO before deleted so people raging hard, but you? nobody care about u.

EdteOfChaos2
Forest Walker

Postby EdteOfChaos2 » Tue May 30, 2023 11:38 pm

I watched the replay and read the thread, the evidence points to wc3forever not maphacking. In the second instance specifically, Spectre had the chance to run to the tower but instead ran into the woods where he ended up dying to slark. In the third timestamp, he had vision of one of the other players enter and leave roshan (a clear sign that there's an invis hero killing rosh).

Btw no one besides you seems to cares about your ELO, or any ELO on a dead server with 15 players for that matter. And you're not an admin either, not exactly sure why you're trying to give Astros commands. The text from that lobby seems to indicate that this was a revenge ban request for him accusing you of maphacking. You can find suspicious play from anyone's gameplay with enough games because people sometimes do random things.
These users thanked the author EdteOfChaos2 for the post:
wc3always (Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:01 am)

Return to “Processed Appeals”