mh report

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Chrisangel77
Forest Walker

Re: mh report

Postby Chrisangel77 » Wed May 31, 2023 12:19 am

ELO is my Life !!

iambackk
Treant

Postby iambackk » Wed May 31, 2023 1:16 am

one more lie, in the second instance spec was running to his second tower (traveling his wood since he was wood, he has no choice) and i caught him little before the second tower... calling friends to defend ur case is stupid especially when they are lying. dont let me post screen shot i will make ridiculous.
one more time, read the thread, i dont blame him to dager at rosh but the way he dager straight on me back from roshan, checkign with dager is okey move ofc.
i dont give any commands to astros i just give him some suggestions because as u knw i was an admin.

Revenge request? i knw the guy mh and he keep spaming i maphack, so this time i decided to report him and guess what? it was a fair report because he is perma banned for it.
I agree with random moves, i do it also, but here this is bs, he run back saying i mh (not knowing i see him and not a single vision of me), thats the way he trash talk accusing to mh when he mh and the guy is stupid enough to think if he dont see me i dont see him XD HOW HE IS SUPPOSED IN THE GAME TO KNOW MY MOVE IF HE DONT MH? hilarious !

wc3always
Basic Tree

Postby wc3always » Wed May 31, 2023 1:41 am

@astros Please read my comments and other's comments. This guy ifck gets so intimidated whenever someone call him MH, you know something is up... How many elo ifck have or how good he is has nothing to do with the likelihood of of MH. @iambackk you can have 3000 Elo and you can still MH, not sure why you kept on using the fact you have 10 different accounts of Elo 1700+ to defend that you don't MH, where as most players here think you MH.

Now back to that game, you said I TPed and still died to your slark, did you even watch the replay? both times I died I did not even get to use TP, if I TP before you engage(with MH I would definitely been able to do that), there is no way you could have killed me, you were not like 10 levels above me at the time or with a basher. The Roshan incident, OMG, you're a melee, even you're at the back of the Roshan, you're NEXT to Roshan, how is that hard to understand that the dagger hit both you and Roshan??! If you were a range like Sniper who stood like 10 yards away from Roshan and I hit you instead of the Roshan, your statement then will only make sense.

iambackk
Treant

Postby iambackk » Wed May 31, 2023 9:42 am

Most players dont think i mh, only players who have a maphack like you think that, see the fact u thought i mh and spame every games and now u are perma banned right?
You should stfu before i take a look myself to all ur replays and have fun showing u mh.
i never said u tped i said if u tped u would die anyway and i also said u cant make it that obvious.
Its not about level fcking monkey its about my items and u had nones.I play spec enough to know dager dont hit spec and rosh when u are 10cm back of rosh, u dont get it i intentionaly hit rosh and make him run back to see what u gonna do (at this moment u were not even here).
ANYWAY, u still cant explain why from top lane to mid passing by ur forest, u sudenly run back making like u had vision of me when not and at this moment u said "nice mh", u make like u have vision of me but no :) and u fcked urself with ur trashtalk.

Dont compare my level and urs, this is an offense for me.

stratt0n
Aura Tree

Re: mh report NO_Rules

Postby stratt0n » Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:20 pm

Look this game pls, the player no_rules is MH.

[ENT] DotA apem us/ca #9

Astros
ENT Staff

Postby Astros » Fri Jun 16, 2023 6:34 am

I don't believe there is sufficient evidence for maphack. Most of these instances could genuinely be a coincidence. I won't ban someone for maphack unless there is conclusive or multiple instances of highly suspicious plays. Someone deciding to turn or run away as you were trying to gank them doesn't always indicate maphack. I'll add this report in his account as a suspicious play but will not ban him for maphack.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Return to “Processed Appeals”