Megaruined game by JAZZY - ruins in purpose

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

rules
Armored Tree

Megaruined game by JAZZY - ruins in purpose

Postby rules » Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:02 pm

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 210846.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #57
Your Warcraft III Username:
Violator's Warcraft III Username: jazzy
Violated Rule(s): mega ruined game playing axe no dagger till min 20, no vanguard all game and staying b to not tank for team
Time of Violation (in-game or replay):

(21:27 / Allied) no_rules: axe
(21:30 / Allied) no_rules: watching us
(21:32 / Allied) no_rules: then going solo
(21:34 / Allied) no_rules: XD

(25:55 / Allied) northweedgin: damn axe
(25:58 / Allied) northweedgin: u let
(25:59 / Allied) northweedgin: him die

(37:11 / All) jazzy3113: they desreve the loss, we had last game won
(37:14 / All) jazzy3113: and they drawed
(37:15 / All) jazzy3113: fuck em

Any further thoughts: @halo
Last edited by rules on Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jazzy3113
Treant

Re: Megaruined game by JAZZY - ruins in purpose

Postby Jazzy3113 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:04 pm

First of all, I didnt ruin. As you can see by my team high assists.

And no_rules left the previous game because he didn't like the team make up. Now thats a true ruin.

rules
Armored Tree

Postby rules » Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:08 pm

Jazzy3113 wrote:First of all, I didnt ruin. As you can see by my team high assists.

And no_rules left the previous game because he didn't like the team make up. Now thats a true ruin.

(21:27 / Allied) no_rules: axe
(21:30 / Allied) no_rules: watching us
(21:32 / Allied) no_rules: then going solo
(21:34 / Allied) no_rules: XD

(25:55 / Allied) northweedgin: damn axe
(25:58 / Allied) northweedgin: u let
(25:59 / Allied) northweedgin: him die

(37:11 / All) jazzy3113: they desreve the loss, we had last game won
(37:14 / All) jazzy3113: and they drawed
(37:15 / All) jazzy3113: fuck em

Jazzy3113
Treant

Postby Jazzy3113 » Wed May 01, 2024 12:52 am

This was my team and their scores and levels. Yes, I didnt have a great game. But team high assists.

Drow Ranger Stat-X
Level 6 3/7/2

Omniknight no_rules
Level 16 2/4/6

Axe jazzy3113
Level 14 0/10/11

Murloc Nightcrawler northweedgin
Level 18 8/3/8

Sacred Warrior ReaL.TurD
Level 15 10/8/3

RichardCoffee
Forest Walker

Postby RichardCoffee » Wed May 01, 2024 12:59 am

I just took a quick look at the first 10 mins...

he got a 2nd stout shield only at min 7, got random items at first like Soul Ring and Headdress of Rejuvenation instead of blink, and most damning of all...he never maxed out helix on axe. He got helix 4 at level 12.

Yeah, that's hard to believe it's just low level play. that seems like intentional ruining because he was mad at no_rules or something. i've never seen an axe skip maxing out helix in favor of call and hunger.

this dude probably says that everyone is intentionally throwing his games because he does it and it's on his mind all the time.

Jazzy3113
Treant

Postby Jazzy3113 » Wed May 01, 2024 1:27 am

First of all, headress and soul ring are cheap items that help me maintain health in lane. The first major item i got was dagger, but its hard to farm when i am the meat shield and dying 24/7.

It was me and omni laning vs a nort and nec. Very difficult, so I didnt max helix in favor of hunger, since I couldnt creep effectively with those two range.

Maybe if no rules got scepter and refresher, instead of radiance, we could have had a chance. Notice you didnt comment on that item choice.

RichardCoffee
Forest Walker

Postby RichardCoffee » Wed May 01, 2024 1:54 am

Soul ring (800g) + headdress (603) = 1403 in gold. Blink = 2250. They didn't help you survive in any way. Omni even already had a headdress if you bothered to check.

and how would skipping helix help you vs nec and nort? you were trying to CUT the lane and then went to a different lane at like level 5 and continued to skip it...so how did skipping out on helix help with that? There is no way that's normal for any axe to skip helix for so long. That's intentional trolling LOL. :lol:

Jazzy3113
Treant

Postby Jazzy3113 » Wed May 01, 2024 2:45 am

Ruining is someone who feeds solo, destroys items, is way under leveled.

It is not an axe who initiates and has the most assists on his team and is a proper level.

As I am told by everyone on the site, people have bad games, doesn't mean they are ruining.

halo_mauler
ENT Staff

Postby halo_mauler » Sun May 05, 2024 12:15 am

I don't think he tried to ruin on purpose. I waited a few days to process this, to see of any more reports came in. Will leave topic here for a couple more days to see if any new posts.

Yorichi
Aura Tree

Postby Yorichi » Tue May 07, 2024 6:46 am

Jazzy you just gotta stop complaining in every single game. If you ruin, you would say I have the high assists when actually did ruin other people’s games. However, you would complain other people ruin your game if they have negative kd but they did most of the supports for the team. KOTL almost certainly will not have more kills than slark, just because it has negative kill death, it doesn’t mean they ruin, but you will always complain. Some heroes can’t go invis like your favorite NA. You never accept anything that is your fault, and would throw tantrum if people say so.

Jazzy3113
Treant

Postby Jazzy3113 » Tue May 07, 2024 1:43 pm

"If you ruin" - really? When have I suicided over and over or destroyed items or gave the team a gem for free? When? Post the replay and I won't play on ent again.

When have I ruined? Even this game where no rules was upset I died alot, I was axe and had to initiate every fight. And i kept doing it, kdr be damned. So how was this a ruin? When every single fight I was the one who dove for the team? Please enlighten me.

How in god's name is having the most assists as axe ruining? Should I have hid in the back? Wtf are you talking about?

You think I complain just because someone has a bad kdr, even though they are warding and healing and supporting? Then you simply are lying or believing the trolls. I only complain when someone is actively ruining the game. Solo forest all game. Pushing solo into death. Getting intelligence items on an agility hero. Under leveled by 5 levels compared to the other 9 players.

So please post one replay where I ruin like a best nick or a pegase or a kalypso. Please go ahead and post.

Yorichi
Aura Tree

Postby Yorichi » Tue May 07, 2024 2:49 pm

Let me put it this way. You will call other people ruining your game even though they supported the whole game and have high assists with negative KD, but when you are the ones who had negative kd and have some assists, you would say you are not ruining. That’s a double standard. You would start complaining shit the whole game and start taunting and flaming with the “all chat” instead of being constructive and helpful to your teammates. You would complain other people play like shit when they are on your team but will be owning if they are on the opposite team. Did you see the pattern there? People play like shit when they have toxic teammates like you.

Jazzy3113
Treant

Postby Jazzy3113 » Tue May 07, 2024 3:28 pm

YOU ARE LYING.

I only call the ruiners out. Like the trolls i post. Why would i ever complain about a teammate thats playing well and helping. Please post a game where a dazzle went 0-10 but was saving everyone and I complained.

I point to kdr as just one component of my ban requests. People suck it up every game, even i do alot. But thats not ruining if you are trying to help. Warding or going support items. I simply call out the people who feed AND are useless.

How can I be constructive to someone who is actively ruining? You act like I am the only one in a game who complains about a purposeful ruiner.

Here let's use the last game I played. https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=12211732

This is a typical game for me. Game starts with my team getting a leaver. Now, if this was the opposing team, everyone would draw asap. But with my terrible luck, no one draws. Its a stacked game, 5v4 and of course no draw.

Fine whatever, we keep playing. Myself as omni, ogre and sniper all try hard this game. We make them work for the win and don't give up. fruitypebblez decides to not draw or ff, but instead ruins. He doesn't use rot when enemy could die. He continuously solo feeds far away from base and team. Over and over and over again. The three of us all have good items and normal scores. He of course has a 4-12 ruiner score. And its not just the ruinious score. Its the unnecessary feeding solo that cost us any chance.

I didn't even post it, because the rules here are so lax. Anyone who took the time to watch the game can see he is ruining, he even insinuates he wont draw or ff or play normal because im on his team. But he didnt go afk or item destroy, so I know no ban can come of this.

This example is what I get in every game. Every single game, I get the one ruiner. I dont care his score sucks or its 5v4 as usual for me. Its because his deaths were solo and not warranted.

Your basically trying to say I complain anytime someone on my team has a bad game or bad score. That is not true. Why would I bother someone who is trying to help the team? I complain alot, because i get the ruiners alot. It is that simple.

Best nick will only play jugg or sven on my team. Against me, he is a helpful warlock.
Yourmom will always play husk. But on my team he will rambo and feed.
Frank will carry 4 awful players against me as slark or mort. On my team, he chooses to play dazzle or rubrick.
eldiabloblanco, ixwlh247, master pain will always try against me. On my team, they solo in woods during team fights, or wont move back when we warn them a gank is coming, or will rosh as we are trying to rax.

Ive moved from 700 elo to 1k elo because i dont ruin. The good players actively stack against me and abuse slark just to stick it to me. The bad players purposely play bad for me, maybe because I flame them. And still I climbed up. I do not ruin like others. I think thats what annoys you. That i dont ruin. So you have no real basis to hate.

Imagine hating the person complaining someone is feeding and not the actual feeder himself. I never understand that logic.

Yorichi
Aura Tree

Postby Yorichi » Tue May 07, 2024 3:48 pm

To be honest, i really just want your attitude to improve. I play enough games with you and I see the same pattern every time either as your teammate or your opponent. Look man, it is not just me, everyone here knows about you. You are a well known psychotic narcissistic toxic player in ent and everyone knows that. Just stop complaining shit and flaming every single game. Focus on your game and just keep it to yourself. Cheers.

Yorichi
Aura Tree

Postby Yorichi » Tue May 07, 2024 3:51 pm

When your mental crisis hits and you type that long, I didn’t even bother reading it. It probably just you ranting how useful you were in that game bla bla bla and how others ruined your game. I let other people read it and see if I was right or not? Lol

Return to “Processed Appeals”