Ban request: Kevery - ban dodging

Believe you were banned unfairly? Appeal here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Forum rules
Do not modify the format: Write your information after the brackets and fill in the topic title (subject). For more information, please read here.
Linflas
Resource Storage

Ban request: Kevery - ban dodging

Postby Linflas » Wed May 01, 2024 12:57 pm

Your Warcraft III Username: Linflas
Violator's Warcraft III Username: kevery
Violated Rule(s): ban dodging
Time of Violation (in-game or replay):
Any further thoughts:

There is a Legion TD player named "kevery". In my opinion this is "linguster" ban dodging. I have checked a couple of replays of his games, the same country - Poland (and like four or five of us from Poland left here on ent playing legion td). Same building style, same way of marking trees for new wisp. Very good statistic (linguster was a very good player). It's not his first time. Long time ago I posted here a ban request against him with a link to one of his games, in which he dances his builder in the middle in a specific way:

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=146688&p=562775#p562775

Linguster:
[ENT] Legion TD Mega 1v1 #37
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=12177649
http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 177649.w3g
builder walk: 3:30 - 4:30

Unfortunatelly, replay isn't available anymore but some of the mods may still remember this.
In this new game as "kevery" he dances the same way, same spot, same direction:

kevery
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=12210784
[ENT] Legion TD Mega 1v1 #28
19:08 - 19:20 replay time - builder dance

Linguster is currently banned for dodging till september this year. I'm almost sure it's him ban dodging again.

KEVERY
Basic Tree

Re: Ban request: Kevery - ban dodging

Postby KEVERY » Thu May 02, 2024 6:55 pm

I think this guy needs ban instead for reporting me for no reason. I didn't violate any rules in game. He is clearly dodging me in game also just becuase I am good player and have good stats and now he making report to get me banned just so he won't play me or he won't need to keep dodging me over and over again

Linflas
Resource Storage

Postby Linflas » Thu May 09, 2024 6:46 pm

There are two polish players left on ent that play legion td 1vs1, like a couple of games per week, me and Linguster. And like two more from Poland that play like once per month. Linguster was banned september last year for ban dodging. The guy kept dodging on "retsugnil" who was banned by Astros at that time. He hasn't learned and kept dodging on "82971". Again banned by Astros. Another nicknames he used for dodging (and also banned by Astros): bananajohn and pain25. Six months passed, Linguster's replays are not available anymore. All of a sudden, boom! Completely new player from Poland appears. Kevery. He's never been here before. He doesn't even know what legion TD is. His statistic is like 57-17 (similar to Linguster's). Since there is no option to play legion td vs AI, he has trained in the game with his own imagination. Pure genius. His playing style is purely Linguster's style, but he has never even heard about this guy. This is a very small community, when it comes to legion TD, everybody played against everybody at least once, except Linguster vs Kevery of course. Amazing coincidence.

Astros banned this guy at least four times. Ask him, maybe he still has one of Linguster's replays downloaded on his HD and just compare it with Kevery's. You can check IP adresses for sure. He is very confident now because the replays are gone. And he's proudly lying straight in your face it's not him for the fifth time. Disgusting behaviour.

KEVERY
Basic Tree

Postby KEVERY » Sun May 12, 2024 9:14 am

So this guy is from Poland and he dont know how big his country is and how big population it has, clearly uneducated person and without skill to play the game, can't win any games vs me in game so he have to make a report to attempt banning me.

Return to “Ban Appeals”