Ban Request for jazzyruins

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Jazzy3113
Treant

Ban Request for jazzyruins

Postby Jazzy3113 » Wed May 08, 2024 2:54 pm

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/openstats/game/12211841/

Game Name: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #68

Your Warcraft III Username: jazzy3113

Violator's Warcraft III Username: jazzyruins

Violated Rule(s): as evidenced by his name, purposely fed and ruined and didnt get items. Lowest level, most deaths, lowest assists. Many deaths were solo dives. Basically, knew when game started and his name he would ruin for me and laugh

Time of Violation (in-game or replay):

(09:28 / Allied) jazzy3113: !timestamp jazzyruins feeding
(15:10 / Allied) jazzy3113: !timestamp lina no items at min 12
(18:08 / Allied) jazzy3113: !timestamp lina dies alone for no reason
(20:14 / Allied) jazzy3113: !timestamp lina has not ulted one time

I think the ban should be longer than normal, given he made the troll name and ruined, basically showing no regard. Everyone can have a bad game, but not getting any real items? never ulting? That's a targeted and on purpose choice.

As a funny aside, the fake jazzy was on my team as well. Keep in mind he picks slark every single time he is against me. As lina is feeding and ruining, guess what the fake jazzy does all game? Yep, he blames me. He said that it didnt matter that lina ruined or that spec/lc sucked. He said it was my fault we lost, because i didnt tp enough to help against bara. That was the sole reason. Keep in mind no one else on the team did either, but apparently i should have known better. lol.

iambackk
ENT Staff

Re: Ban Request for jazzyruins

Postby iambackk » Thu May 16, 2024 4:19 pm

The first timestamp is because of spec, who decided to go afk, it wasn't intentional and some minuts later missing another fight.
spec again minut 13 missed another fight

15:33 Lina dies alone vs creeps and 30second later he tp mid and dies again... and one min later same thing 1v5... and again...

jazzyruins will get 1 day ban as a warn (i don't see him trolling intentionally, the game was bad and you all played bad), and also, stop making 5 different accounts every days.

Also byebbye aka pegase, you went afk to much and using ulti only to ks your team and your game play is to poor, the next time i see a game play like that i'm going to ban you. Not banning you this time because you are not the reason of this report.

Return to “Processed Appeals”