unban plz

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

PhooRhasta
Resource Storage

unban plz

Postby PhooRhasta » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:09 am

Your Warcraft III username: PhooRhasta, LoD_PwNr
Realm/Gateway: useast
Why are you banned: I was banned for using a glitched scorched earth
Why you should be unbanned: I had no clue that scorched earth was a bug, I was told afterwards after player RCHP had told me it was glitched, the build i had picked i would have picked if scorched earth was not bugged.. I think I should had been given a warning an not a 5 day ban for something I did not know that was bugged..

PhooRhasta
Resource Storage

Plz Unban

Postby PhooRhasta » Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:36 pm

Your Warcraft III username: PhooRhasta, LoD_PwNr
Realm/Gateway: useast
Why are you banned: I was banned for using a glitched scorched earth
Why you should be unbanned: I had no clue that scorched earth was a bug, I was told afterwards after player RCHP had told me it was glitched, the build i had picked i would have picked if scorched earth was not bugged.. I think I should had been given a warning an not a 5 day ban for something I did not know that was bugged..

When I go to ENT link it says I am not banned but when i join a game it says I am banned.

PhooRhasta
Resource Storage

Re: Plz Unban

Postby PhooRhasta » Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:48 pm

EntLink: am I banned?
Any bans recorded on your accounts are listed below. If you don't see anything, you are most likely not banned.

Your timezone is WSDT. The current time is 2 Apr 2015 05:47:30 WSDT. You can change your timezone preferences in the User Control Panel.

Username Realm Admin Gamename Reason Expires
Return to ENT Link home.

Hatedmaru

Re: unban plz

Postby Hatedmaru » Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:53 pm

@PhooRhasta https://entgaming.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=54552 - This is the reason why you were banned

Any comments on your actions?

Also your ban expires on 5 Apr 2015 01:03:00 WEST, so you're still banned.

@F-train

PhooRhasta
Resource Storage

Postby PhooRhasta » Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:04 pm

Yes i do, I did not know scorched earth was bugged. I was playing a game i picked it, no one had told me til after the game started an i used it.. If i would have know bout the bug before hand i would not have gotten it.. after I found out I had stopped several team mates in other games from getting it cause they would get banned for it.. I dont think a 5 day ban is necessary for someone who didnt know something was bugged..

@Hyorinmaru
@F-Train

F-Train
Protector of Nature

Postby F-Train » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:39 pm

You're not banned for discovering the glitch, you're banned for exploiting it. If you discover a glitch by accident, presuming that it is gamebreaking, it is your responsibility to leave the game. A 2 hour autoban is better than a 5 day ban for bug abuse right? But you clearly took unfair advantage of the situation. Since you have already served 3 days of your ban, I will consider an unban if you can link me to the rules and promise me you will do the right thing next time.
Having an unstable internet connection or a high risk of lagging out? Are you tired of losing a won game because you disconnected?
    Do not worry, there are solutions to solve your problem!
    • ENT Connect is a on LAN connection based reconnection tool (no cd-keys needed).
    • GProxy++(Varlock) is a reconnection tool for the battle.net with an external prompt.
    • GProxy++ DLL is a reconnection plugin for battle.net (Recommended).
    For technical issues or questions, post a topic in the technical support forum.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Have a question? Search below for your answer :)

Not sure if you're banned? Don't know how long or why you're banned? Click this

PhooRhasta
    Resource Storage

Postby PhooRhasta » Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:10 pm

Do not spam during games.
    Do not flame. Don't rage or insult other players excessively.
    Do not leave before the game has certainly ended, especially if no other players have left.
    Do not delay a game from starting by joining/leaving multiple times or otherwise.
    Do not lie about modes. If you intend to choose a non-default mode, announce it in lobby or vote ingame/in the lobby.
    Do not deceive players about rules in an attempt to get them banned.
    Do not teamkill (for example, by blocking, using spells, or destroying/hiding/stealing items).
    Do not feed on purpose which negatively affects the game.
    Do not save or pause the game while playing in order to distract players and hinder gameplay.
    Do not suicide on purpose.
    If teammates shared control, do not abuse it.
    Do not leak information to your enemies/opponents (ghosting).
    Do not go away from keyboard for an excessive amount of time (afking), especially without telling other players beforehand. Neither are you allowed to grief by resetting the afk timer.
    Do not refuse to play the game in an attempt to ruin it (grieving).
    Do not ruin the game on purpose. For example, by selling towers, buying mass couriers or selling towers.
    Any form of votekick abuse.
    Do not impersonate any Enterprise Gaming authority (be it a staff members or bot).
    Do not purposely glitch or exploit the game.
    The use of any utility that hides your real IP (proxies/vpns, etc.).
    The use of any utility that gives you an unfair advantage over other players will result in a permanent ban.
    Do not multibox. Using two computers/two accounts to be in one (and the same) game as one human being only is not allowed.
    Do not dodge your bans. Dodging is defined as playing on a different account while being banned on the so called 'main' account. Often caused by a (purposely triggered) change of the IP. Dodging is considered a major offensive equal to maphacking and is being treated as such.

I hear by will follow game rules.. I do understand that i should have left an taken an auto ban an i will do so if this will ever happen again, but promise it will not..

@F-Train

F-Train
    Protector of Nature

Postby F-Train » Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:48 pm

Approved
    Having an unstable internet connection or a high risk of lagging out? Are you tired of losing a won game because you disconnected?

Do not worry, there are solutions to solve your problem!
      • ENT Connect is a on LAN connection based reconnection tool (no cd-keys needed).

• GProxy++(Varlock) is a reconnection tool for the battle.net with an external prompt.

• GProxy++ DLL is a reconnection plugin for battle.net (Recommended).

For technical issues or questions, post a topic in the technical support forum.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
      Have a question? Search below for your answer :)

Not sure if you're banned? Don't know how long or why you're banned? Click this

Return to “Processed Appeals”