Unban request

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

AKorson007
Basic Tree

Unban request

Postby AKorson007 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:06 am

Your Warcraft III username: ImminentDeath
Realm/Gateway: US East
Why are you banned: The message says Vote Kick Abuse (game ruining)
Why you should be unbanned: I was banned by Admin Agreements who was on my team. Here is what happened. Agreements was tell me to use a skill for my hero and I wasn't because it made me die faster. He proceed to spam telling me how horrible and noobish I was. I tried to use my skill as he so rudely suggested and I died very quickly. HE continued to spam how bad he thought I was so I shut up and when he didn't I ignored him. So after that I didn't see anything he said. But other players were also telling him to stop talking to them. Then the other team asked us to kick a person they felt was ruing the game. That player was 1-9 at the time and seemed to be purposely or just really new to not know, running into 4 of us for a 4v1 battle and of course dying. It seemed like a reasonable request to me. They even paused and asked us to vote so I voted yes. They even said we were ruining by not granting their kick request. The vote expired and said player wasn't kick. So no one was kicked. After the gamed ended I tried to join another game and found out I was banned. If you ask me Agreements is abusing his admin privileges. I did nothing to warrent a ban, I don't leave games until they end and show our score and don't kick people unfairly. This is the first time I have been banned. I would have save the game for better evidence had I know I was going to get banned.

BeepBoopBeep
Protector of Nature

Re: Unban request

Postby BeepBoopBeep » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:18 am

The ban has expired, you may play again.

Return to “Processed Appeals”