Please Can you unban me

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Microeconomics
Basic Tree

Please Can you unban me

Postby Microeconomics » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:19 am

Your Warcraft III username: Microeconomics
Realm/Gateway: Europe
Why are you banned: Because I thought people had to draw when 3v4 lvl 1
Why you should be unbanned: Because now I know they don't have to, it is up to each player to draw or not. I reread the rules and found my wrongs.

Hatedmaru

Re: Please Can you unban me

Postby Hatedmaru » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:39 am

Hello Microeconomics,

please link us the general rules and the game specific rules of the game(s) you got banned in, and highlight the specific rule(s) you believe you violated.
You can find them on our wiki.

That way, we can ensure another rule-violation by you, caused by not-knowing the rules, will not happen again. After linking us to the rules, we expect you to have read them. Cooperating with us will have a positive effect on your ban duration.

Mercy

Postby Mercy » Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:32 am

What about the failure to heal- will that happen again intentionally?

Microeconomics
Basic Tree

Postby Microeconomics » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:07 pm

Hey again,

"When using a mode other than the default one (-hpgmcb prophet), the host (red) has to announce it in the lobby before the game starts. Every player must be informed, so they have the opportunity to leave in case of dislike.
Building close to your teammate without consent to steal kills.
Picking the Mercenary race and leaving after level 25 is now considered game ruining.
Refusing/Avoiding to heal.
Refusing to cooperate when asked to do so several times by sending alone and not save-send with teammates to win.
Do not juggle the king preventing him from attacking or killing units.
Do not change target to delay killing, except to kill higher priority targets such as sent units or low hp units.
Do not intentionally clog: Players must have close to half of the recommended value unless incomer in cross.
Antistuck

Cannot be used on opponent team.
Cannot be used to kill-steal your teammate.
Cannot be used to delay or prevent units from teleporting to king."

That's true it is my mistake if I didn't heal, usually it doesn't happen, it was not even intended, I was too busy arguing with Mariah Ingame. Sry, read the rules, and it's true it doesn't mention we have to draw lvl 1 3v4 (even if i think it would be good to add it in the rules, because it makes the game really not fair).

TY for understanding and good day all

Hatedmaru

Postby Hatedmaru » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:55 pm

@Microeconomics Unbanning you this time, still keep in mind the rules that you've read, and refrain from not healing intentionally as well

Happy gaming :)

Processing

Return to “Processed Appeals”