Maphack

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

heftyloneshark
Basic Tree

Maphack

Postby heftyloneshark » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:24 pm

Your Warcraft III username: Heftyloneshark
Realm/Gateway: East
Why are you banned: maphack
Why you should be unbanned: I Regrat what i did i am truely sorry for maphacking i promise i wont do it again it has been 6 months since it happen havent done it since plz give me another chance and i wont maphack u can track me or have a maphack detection or whatever there is and i wont be maphacking i love ent servers and i miss playing on them it comes down to your decision i understand either way thank you

heftyloneshark
Basic Tree

Re: Maphack

Postby heftyloneshark » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:26 pm

Thank you for taking the time to make a decison

Hatedmaru

Postby Hatedmaru » Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:22 pm

@heftyloneshark Well, maphacking wasn't the only rule broken ... After you were banned, you broke another rule, you know? Do you know which one it was?

Also how can we be sure that you won't maphack again, or break the other rule again (or other rules) again?

heftyloneshark
Basic Tree

Postby heftyloneshark » Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:39 pm

what i made a new account hoping that would work yes i did do that i mean u banned heftyloneshark u didnt ban my other account how was i surposed to know u would think u could play on other accounts that start from 0 without maphack didnt know that was wroung to there really is noway of knowing that i mean i broke the maphack rule yes i did that and im sorry i dont anymore but theres noway of u known that i dont i gress just trust and maphack detections or whatever i mean i totally understand why u guys have the maphack rule cause its playing unfair i know that now but 1 year is along time i mean should be like 1st offense ban for 3 months then 6 months then 1 year then 2 years u know and i never read the rules so i didnt know about the other rules sorry for breaking whatever oother rulle it was

Hatedmaru

Postby Hatedmaru » Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:41 pm

@heftyloneshark Well i suggest you to go to our wiki and read both our general rules + rules of the game you play, and post here the links after doing it.

heftyloneshark
Basic Tree

Postby heftyloneshark » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:15 pm

Attention

The general rules apply to any game hosted by ENT except abrogated by game specific rules. Violating them might result in a warning or ban.
General Rules

Do not spam during games.
Do not flame. Don't rage or insult other players excessively.
Do not leave before the game has certainly ended, especially if no other players have left.
Do not delay a game from starting by joining/leaving multiple times or otherwise.
Do not lie about modes. If you intend to choose a non-default mode, announce it in lobby or vote ingame/in the lobby.
Do not deceive players about rules in an attempt to get them banned.
Do not teamkill (for example, by blocking, using spells, or destroying/hiding/stealing items).
Do not feed on purpose which negatively affects the game.
Do not save or pause the game while playing in order to distract players and hinder gameplay.
Do not suicide on purpose.
If teammates shared control, do not abuse it.
Do not leak information to your enemies/opponents (ghosting).
Do not go away from keyboard for an excessive amount of time (afking), especially without telling other players beforehand. Neither are you allowed to grief by resetting the afk timer.
Do not refuse to play the game in an attempt to ruin it (grieving).
Do not ruin the game on purpose. For example, by selling towers, buying mass couriers or selling towers.
Any form of votekick abuse.
Do not impersonate any Enterprise Gaming authority (be it a staff members or bot).
Do not purposely glitch or exploit the game.
The use of any utility that hides your real IP (proxies/vpns, etc.).
The use of any utility that gives you an unfair advantage over other players will result in a permanent ban.
Do not multibox. Using two computers/two accounts to be in one (and the same) game as one human being only is not allowed.
Do not dodge your bans. Dodging is defined as playing on a different account while being banned on the so called 'main' account. Often caused by a (purposely triggered) change of the IP. Dodging is considered a major offensive equal to maphacking and is being treated as such.

heftyloneshark
Basic Tree

Postby heftyloneshark » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:17 pm

and i did none of those just maphacking i didnt know about the dodging thingy

heftyloneshark
Basic Tree

Postby heftyloneshark » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:33 pm

plus on top of that im married im 32 years old have a 5 year old i know better then to do it again i have other things to do then cheating all i ask is another chance if u say no i fully understand ill just have to wait til u do give me a chance to play on ent i just miss my friends on there i was stupied for what i did

matdas
ENT Staff

Postby matdas » Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:16 am

@heftyloneshark

denied. Re-appeal in another month

Return to “Processed Appeals”