ban appeal

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

heyoyo
Armored Tree

ban appeal

Postby heyoyo » Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:09 am

Your Warcraft III username: locoloco
Realm/Gateway: east
Why are you banned: griefing/afk farming
Why you should be unbanned: wasnt afk farming , and not grief
unfairly banned. if you actually watched the replay i was not afking farming. Im a void. I farm hidden in neuts for late game ownage. Excuse my language but those noobs were pissing me off to no end. Lc and the others were coming to my farm camp and leeching off of level and gold. Lc abbandons me during gank. And when i say u guys can lose? Do i have to put a smiley face or an emoticon to show im joking? If I was not trying in the game I would be sitting right at base. If you see the replay I was not refusing to play. If anything I should be banned for griefing. I was no where near afking farming. By the chat script it looks like I was the bad guy, but if you check the replay I was working my ass off.

heyoyo
Armored Tree

Re: ban appeal

Postby heyoyo » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:57 pm

Yes my language had mixed feelings in it. I was frustrated with my own team f ing me over. If you see the replay you can see my own team mates intentionally interfering with my farm camp at neutrals. So basically I was saying I will end this game my self with void by farming. "you guys can lose" meant you guys can do whatever it takes, but im farming -so i can own the noobs without u guys- who wont even let a void farm in peace- nothing but f me over by interefering farm and abbandoning me inthe middle of a gank. Just as you admins came to conclusion that I am the ruiner, please think about how my own team mates are ruining the game for me by intentionally interfering with my farm and leaving me to die. And yes I was ganking and trying to win until I kept on getting f ed over and decided to end the game myself after a few farms. Yes those actions from my teammates most likely stems from them feeling hostile towards me with my bad language towards them. So does that justify them ruining my farm camp and intentionally abandoning me and laughing about it? Like LC?

I meant something more like, "sorry guys im farming-you guys can go lose, Im gonn win)

heyoyo
Armored Tree

Postby heyoyo » Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:02 pm

heyoyo
Armored Tree

Postby heyoyo » Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:29 pm

I play as team and solo, whenever situation calls for it. Some noobs think its always the right choice to push altogether. I think otherwise.
I've beeen playing LC and void mostly and all Ive been doing is multilane pushing, but that doesn't mean I havent been joining team fights.
@Agreements

matdas
ENT Staff

Postby matdas » Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:08 am

@heyoyo

reduced. Expires in 4 days instead of expiring in 8

Return to “Processed Appeals”