monkybssness, 4 days ban.

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Dota_Fer
Resource Storage

monkybssness, 4 days ban.

Postby Dota_Fer » Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:27 pm

Your Warcraft III username: monkybssness
Realm/Gateway: Europe
Why are you banned: I do not know it. i did quick search over the forum and found no request where I am involved.
Why you should be unbanned: I've been playing dota for a lot of time and seeing I'm kicked for any reason (as far as I know) is not fair.

Hatedmaru

Re: monkybssness, 4 days ban.

Postby Hatedmaru » Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:43 pm

I3omb
Protector of Nature

Postby I3omb » Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:34 am

He did an illegal votekick and now will serve the ban for breaking Ent rules. The player kicked wasn't breaking any of our rules when you decide to kick him.

Dota_Fer
Resource Storage

Postby Dota_Fer » Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:28 am

@I3omb

In the post Hyorinmaru replayed (thx for taking your time I did not find it) you mention that after seeing replay he had a rough lane. Could you see the whole game replayed? Because if so, you should see what he did during the game.

I'm gonna summ what I remember from that game and what I see in the replay:

first; since the beggining he was crying that ursa won the game, and crying mid for not ganking bot while he was feeding ursa by engaging him at melee:
(07:44 / Allied) prideater: bot is dominated
(07:50 / Allied) prideater: ursa is big now
(07:52 / Allied) prideater: gg mmid
(08:22 / Allied) prideater: your killing them now
(08:28 / Allied) prideater: doesn't change a thing
(08:34 / Allied) prideater: we got a big ursa to handle now
(10:11 / Allied) prideater: we lost
(12:00 / Allied) prideater: ursa won this game.
13:13 / Allied) prideater: we might as well ff
(13:16 / Allied) prideater: ursa too big

Forfeit at minute 13 because you fed? lost at minute 10? good game mid at minute 7:52? Isn't that expressing that he was throwing the game? And isn't throwing a game which your allies are putting effort to win and not ruin it breaking a rule?
If somebody is continuosly expressing that the game is lost I encourage him to insta leave and let other players that want to play, PLAY.

Second; I don't know if you can actually see what he did in the game, but If so, go check minute for example 17, Where I remember of him running around me (not backwards) without not even hitting while 2 of the other team ganked me.
That was his answer: (17:24 / Allied) prideater: we 2 would absolutely lose that fight.

That is in other words, trolling. There were many other situations were he did absolutely nothing, and I'm 100% sure that he did it IN PURPOSE.
Another example where my other teammates say him why he did nothing:

(18:18) Tar-Anducal killed nimingghost
(18:23 / Allied) nimingghost: huskar
(18:25 / Allied) nimingghost: why you came
(18:29 / Allied) nimingghost: you did nothing
(in this case nimingghost was mid and was the first to be blamed by prideater.. revenge... leaving him to die)?

Third: we tried to advice him (not only me, all of us) to get normal items cause he had some agi items and a ghost scepter (if I remember well) which he wasn't using. I totally believe that was more trolling. And indeed that is a broken rule.

PD: I apologize for my horrid english, I can't express myself well enough in that language, But I think I made it clear why he was kicked.

I3omb
Protector of Nature

Postby I3omb » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:23 am

I did watch the replay, he got snowballed followed by ursa's skills which killed him a couple of times. He felt frustrated and left lane eventually from what I saw. He could barely farm or get any gold so I could understand why he got the ghost scepter to hopefully survive during a team fight. As to him complaining about giving up, I could see that his lane was extremely rough for him. NS was mid solo, it was nighttime by 4 minutes 15 seconds roughly. Within a minute ns killed the person at mid lane, and then gets an invis runes and is running around top jungle. By this time husk has died twice due to the ursa+tusk combo at bot lane. If ns wanted to help/gank he could have headed to bot. Instead he went to top which was not having any lane difficulties. Ns then heads back to mid lane. By 5 minutes of game time, 3 deaths have been occur for scrouge and this was all at bot lane, ns still lanes at mid lane. 6:22 game time is the time that ns has left his lane to gank bot, at this point husk has already died 3 times. When husk claims that killing ursa at that point was too late, he was quite correct. NS could have ganked sooner but he waited until the lane was struggling to the point of having a 1 kill to 4 death ratio. He is not game runining either by wanted to !ff early, he felt that due to tusk's snowball with ursa had crushed bot to the point that the game would not be sentinel's favor in the long run. I saw what he did at 17:00 minutes, there was nothing wrong at all with that. Both spectre and ursa outleveled him and could easily kill him. He has already died 5 times already. He started to play a bit safer but it wouldn't really matter. You also saw ns run nearby but you didn't complain about him not helping either, odd. What I don't know why he brought was the blade of alacrity, but the other item was to die less but it didn't seem to help that much for him. You still kicked him illegally regardless of how you look at this. If you feel said judgement is wrong ask another mod to take a look. I have nothing else to say.

Hatedmaru

Postby Hatedmaru » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:02 am

No response, denied

Processing

Return to “Processed Appeals”