More information on ban please

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

PeterThePeon
Basic Tree

More information on ban please

Postby PeterThePeon » Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:13 pm

Your Warcraft III username: IWannaPeonU
Realm/Gateway: US East
Why are you banned: I am not too sure why I have been banned... the reason says maphack and there is a TID of 55505. I can't find any information using the TID search link.
Why you should be unbanned: Thing is, I only play custom games and none of the games I play would even benefit me by maphacking (for example, ice escape). It just doesn't make any sense.

So I'm a bit confused and would like more light shed on the reason I've been banned. I suspect it is nothing to do with maphack and the ban request may have been a false report? I know there are others with names similar to mine too.

Any help on the matter is appreciated. Thanks :)

nabo.
Donator

Re: More information on ban please

Postby nabo. » Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:56 pm

@PeterThePeon

So, are you IWannaPeonU@uswest?

Ban Topic: https://entgaming.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=55505
Comment on your fogclick.

@hyorinmaru.
Clan High@useast

• Check the wiki for ENT rules and general information.
  • Talk to mods on ENT chat.
  • Host games through our bots, Manage your stats, Secure your account(s), and check your ban status on ENT LINK.

PeterThePeon
Basic Tree

Postby PeterThePeon » Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:25 pm

Hi nabo.

Thanks for investigating and responding. I can confirm I also use IWannaPeonU@uswest and that was me in the aforementioned game. To best my knowledge, the fogclick is accurate; however, in that game (Pokemon World) and all others I play, maphack is pointless and harms noone - it does not give me an advantage or is a disadvantage to other players. You can look at my game history and see that I do not play any games where maphacking would be beneficial or could be used for cheating.

I admit I did not read the rules prior to joining games hosted by ENT. I have now read the rules in full as posted on the wiki.entgaming (http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?title=EntGaming:Rules) and I am willing to commit to respecting them. Please let me know if there is anyway my ban can be lifted as a warning in this instance (or shortened) and I will not break any more rules going forward.

Thank you for your consideration.

nabo.
Donator

Postby nabo. » Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:27 pm

So, you admit using mh?

If mh is quite useless, why have it?
Clan High@useast

• Check the wiki for ENT rules and general information.
  • Talk to mods on ENT chat.
  • Host games through our bots, Manage your stats, Secure your account(s), and check your ban status on ENT LINK.

Hatedmaru

Postby Hatedmaru » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:01 am

@PeterThePeon Re-appeal near the end of May, and we will analyze around that time. Also don't dodge your ban meanwhile.

Processing

Return to “Processed Appeals”