Unfair Ban ??

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

yTear
Basic Tree

Unfair Ban ??

Postby yTear » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:39 am

Your Warcraft III username: yTear
Realm/Gateway: EU WEST
Why are you banned: Refused to votekick
Why you should be unbanned: Hi. I think my ban is complely unfair because in the game i didn't votekick, one guy (the one who asked to votekick) couldn't stop to moaning and raging against his mate (it was a jungle Legion Commander) and asked for a votekick. This same guy was absolutely unfair and even feeded intentionnaly, this is why I refused this votekick. You guys must be definitely blind and it was clearly a votekick abuse. Did you even watch the game before ban ? Because i'm waiting patiently your explanations :?:

yTear
Basic Tree

Re: Unfair Ban ??

Postby yTear » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:42 am

https://entgaming.net/forum/viewtopic.p ... ilit=yTear

Ok i find the game i was talking about. Fortunately I can see you banned that guy (Storm spirit/"magician_blue") for 1 month, clean decision.
But I still don't understand why i get banned, even for 1 day.
I don't understand that LC asked to ban me because i said !yes when they asked to kick storm

11:14 / All) 8)Kuklinski: Player [yTear] voted to kick player [8)Kuklinski]. 6 more votes are needed to pass.

Same when LC asked the vote:

(14:18 / All) 8)Kuklinski: A votekick against player [8)Kuklinski] has been started by player [Magician_Blue]. 7 votes are needed within 60 seconds to pas
(14:18 / All) 8)Kuklinski: Type !yes to vote. [...]
(14:23 / All) yTear: !yes
(14:23 / All) 8)Kuklinski: Player [yTear] voted to kick player [8)Kuklinski]. 6 more votes are needed to pass.

Hatedmaru

Postby Hatedmaru » Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:49 pm

@yTear - https://entgaming.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=56660

Instead of calling people blind and abuse, you rather check first what happened - In your case it was a 1 day ban only (warning) since you did miss one of the votekicks.

So go to our wiki, read both our general rules and DotA rules, post the links here and i'll unban you.

yTear
Basic Tree

Postby yTear » Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:24 pm

I miss one of the votekick, probably, it happens when someone is spamming the chat, but you can see i said !yes twice for ban that Storm Spirit.
I even took the defense of LC when S_S asked to kick him.

So definitely, the more you are kind, the more you get fcked.

Hatedmaru

Postby Hatedmaru » Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:26 pm

Hyorinmaru. wrote: So go to our wiki, read both our general rules and DotA rules, post the links here and i'll unban you.

Hatedmaru

Postby Hatedmaru » Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:31 am

Ban expired

Processing

Return to “Processed Appeals”