Ban Apeal,JUSTICE CALLS

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

GrbaviMajmun
Resource Storage

Ban Apeal,JUSTICE CALLS

Postby GrbaviMajmun » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:07 pm

Your Warcraft III username:
Realm/Gateway:
Why are you banned:
Why you should be unbanned:

Warcraft 3 username: GrbaviMajmun
Realm: Europe
Why are you banned: votekick abuse
Why you should be unbanned:

Well i was banned by -agreements,all of us said lets send lvl 1,he didnt,he went to send solo 2,i called him a noob and yes i used votekick ONCE,mostly for fun,becouse those kicks are passed EXTREMLY low,i tought he was trolling when he wrote something about bann,didnt even payed attanetion,but guess he did hehe.

Now i wanna know how long is this ban,if it is short fine,i will do it,but someone in that game used antistuck(i am pretty pretty sure it was him,becouse he stopped later,and wouldnt wanna reply to that) and i wanna see reply,caz i am pretty sure he used antistuck and just pretty bad he is admin he doesnt follow rules,we flamed abit each other,but i think he went WAY more then me,i was saying thrue all game lets keep it as team,lets play as team,he was acting like a child,telling me i should be 7/1 at lvl 3-4 i mean,long story short see replay thrue all game,and see who behaved in what way,i was the one saying lets keep it fair and clean,and he was trashing,sure we flamed each other at beggining but i dont see how he can not follow rules AS ADMIN and just autodecide to bann me,and he is unpunished and i am sure he didnt follow rules,and i wrote that,i would never bann someone,for one antistuck,but he is admin,he banned me,and whats up with that? Might not be him,but i am 99% sure,caz teal and purple well decent,never flamed spoken or anything,they had no reason to,blue( Agreements) he leaked few times and was prolly mad as hell and wanted to take advantage.

Is using votekick,ONCE,only ONCE,bannable? How is that abuse,i mean it might be,but as i said,i almost never saw that someone,wants votekick and it passes,nevermind,lets keep it fair and see: Ok i am banned,but will you protect your admins,and let em just take justice in their own hands,ignore rules and flame other players,and that is ok,but i should watch my every move,becouse if admin is in bad mood he can just find a reason to ban me...now i am thinking,what when i see admin ingame,and if i win that game,SHOULD I BE SCARED OF BAN? CAZ I WON? will it come to that...i think NOT,not lets be fair and look at this from objective point of view...

Thanks,and i was banned before,and i learend from it,Agreements this one if for you,stop being a child and so sensitive,grow up and learn from this,dont rage on people when you mess up and dont send with team,and then you want us to applaud you?

http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?title=EntGaming:LTDRules I have read this rules,dont see alot for votekicing,but says "Refusing to cooperate when asked to do so several times by sending alone and not save-send with teammates to win. " He did that,and got all upset with me,nevermind,we got on wrong foot but he should not have banned me,or he should also banned himself.

GrbaviMajmun
Resource Storage

Re: Ban Apeal,JUSTICE CALLS

Postby GrbaviMajmun » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:12 pm

http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?title=EntGaming:VKRules

Just found this one,fine if its that bannable,i used once as i said,for fun,i knew he would not get kicked lvl 1 rofl...sad,but ok,i wanna se replay of someone useing antistuck,and how long is this bann...if i have to do it,then fine.But i know for a fact it should not be long bann,since i didnt abuse anything,and if i did,then its obvious that he abused some things aswell...looking forward to your reactions,and to see how you see things,and whats fair here,and what is not fair here,THREAT PEOPLE THE SAME,if someone is admin,rules apply to all,or they are not rules,and we are virtual slaves :P :D

Thanks,i rest my case.

GrbaviMajmun
Resource Storage

Re: Ban Apeal,JUSTICE CALLS

Postby GrbaviMajmun » Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:11 pm

I think you are not objective to judge this man,you acted like a child all game...

I already explained why i used votekick,and said that i expect ban,i am hoping for removal/reduction,but i will take it as it is...

Full picture,well then admit you used antistuck? You wont reply me to that,MABY YOU DIDNT,but i have a feeling you did hehe.

Anyways yea you were doing your job maby,but you were not doing it well,your job is not to flame,antistuck,not cooparate with team,i am hoping some fair admin will check it out,and decide,as i said i wanna know how long this ban is,i deserve a day ban sure i admit,but not 2-3-4days,caz you did some wrong things also,but lets see how this goes.

Return to “Processed Appeals”