unband please :S

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

kaffen
Basic Tree

unband please :S

Postby kaffen » Thu May 21, 2015 1:41 pm

Your Warcraft III username:kaffen
Realm/Gateway:northrend
Why are you banned: i used merc, and got banned :S i dont know why, though is was okay :S
Why you should be unbanned: i have choose merc often, so i though it was alright :S

getstomped
Protector of Nature

Re: unband please :S

Postby getstomped » Thu May 21, 2015 2:03 pm

@beepboopbeep wait patiently for mr beep to respond.
FFS:
Your = Belonging (ex. Your hat, your hero)
You're = You are (ex. You're banned)

There = Location (ex. Get there fast)
Their = Belonging (ex. Their hero, their item)
They're = They are (ex. They're not helping, They're banned)

Mercy

Postby Mercy » Thu May 21, 2015 4:08 pm

@kaffen

Using mercenary is okay. Please reference our rules in the wiki.

As merc, you are not allowed to leave after round 25. Please read our rules and post them here.

COoperation will have a positive impact on your appeal.

BeepBoopBeep
Protector of Nature

Postby BeepBoopBeep » Fri May 22, 2015 5:17 am

View our Rules LTD specific & Post them below. Also make it clear that you understand which rule you've broken. (That will be clear once you've read them)

kaffen
Basic Tree

Postby kaffen » Sat May 23, 2015 9:35 am

When using a mode other than the default one (-hpgmcb prophet), the host (red) has to announce it in the lobby before the game starts. Every player must be informed, so they have the opportunity to leave in case of dislike.
Building close to your teammate without consent to steal kills.
Picking the Mercenary race and leaving after level 25 is now considered game ruining.
Refusing/Avoiding to heal.
Refusing to cooperate when asked to do so several times by sending alone and not save-send with teammates to win.
Do not juggle the king preventing him from attacking or killing units.
Do not change target to delay killing, except to kill higher priority targets such as sent units or low hp units.
Do not intentionally clog: Players must have close to half of the recommended value unless incomer in cross.

Antistuck

Cannot be used on opponent team.
Cannot be used to kill-steal your teammate.
Cannot be used to delay or prevent units from teleporting to king.

LTD Beta

When using a mode other than the default one (-sdgmcb), the host (red) has to announce it in the lobby before the game starts. Every player must be informed, so they have the opportunity to leave in case of dislike.
Picking the Mercenary race and leaving after level 25 is now considered game ruining.
Refusing to cooperate when asked to do so several times by sending alone and not save-send with teammates to win.
Do not change target to delay killing, except to kill higher priority targets such as sent units or low hp units.
Do not intentionally clog: Players must have close to half of the recommended value unless incomer in cross.

Antistuck

Cannot be used on opponent team.
Cannot be used to kill-steal your teammate.
Cannot be used to delay or prevent units from teleporting to king.
Cannot be used on your own/ally/enemy towers to send them to the king without fighting creeps.

LTD 1200+

When using a mode other than the default one (-hpgmcb prophet), the host (red) has to announce it in the lobby before the game starts. Every player must be informed, so they have the opportunity to leave in case of dislike.
Do not use Mercenary. If a player accidentally switches to merc, he/she must leave the game immediately.
Do not intentionally clog: Players must have close to half of the recommended value.
All players must build on their own lane and cannot build towers that can attack/pull opposite lane creeps.
Do not build at mid and at dark green area.
Anti-Stuck cannot be used unless creeps are actually stuck.

LTD 1vs1

When using a mode other than the default one (-hpgmcb prophet), the host (red) has to announce it in thelobby before the game starts. Every player must be informed, so they have the opportunity to leave in case of dislike.
Do not use Mercenary.
Anti-Stuck cannot be used unless creeps are actually stuck.

I have now read the rules :-) and i can see what i have done wrong :)

kaffen
Basic Tree

Postby kaffen » Sat May 23, 2015 9:36 am

the rule i have broke is "Picking the Mercenary race and leaving after level 25 is now considered game ruining."

BeepBoopBeep
Protector of Nature

Postby BeepBoopBeep » Sat May 23, 2015 10:43 am

Very well, now that you have a clear understanding of all rules regarding LTD. There shouldn't be any excuses in the future.

Unbanned, happy gaming.

Return to “Processed Appeals”