banned for what

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

The_Pat
Basic Tree

banned for what

Postby The_Pat » Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:40 pm

Your Warcraft III username: ThE_PaT
Realm/Gateway: europe
Why are you banned: no idea
Why you should be unbanned: I am a decent player not a pro but a decent player and play normal ent games not pro set games

I find myself banned by ibomb for what reason I have no idea if a moderator as I was on 2 game bots one a friend owned you have to be fair and let some things slide otherwise you wouldn't have people playin on it.why I was banned I have no clue I do get a little upset if attacked for other peoples fails or faults and trying to blame others for that.i maybe no angel but im also a decent player who enjoys gaming on your bot and as I said the bots I play on are not pro so should be for all ranges to play.only rwason to ban anyone is not for faults or mistakes or coz they are weaker player its because they have either stole items or deliberate feeding or hacking something along the lines so plz see if I can be unbanned .
many thanks pat

Hatedmaru

Re: banned for what

Postby Hatedmaru » Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:48 pm

You were reported/banned here: https://entgaming.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=61656

Any comments to the accusations (saving game, afking, refusal to play with team and destroying items) ?

@i3omb

The_Pat
Basic Tree

Postby The_Pat » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:09 pm

Gaara wrote:You were reported/banned here: https://entgaming.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=61656

Any comments to the accusations (saving game, afking, refusal to play with team and destroying items) ?

@i3omb

you are a bad moderator as you tried kick me for no reason that's not a mod that's abuse of your policing the bot check out before you kicked me what you did .that's not a moderator action that's a kid in a moderator postion .
pat

The_Pat
Basic Tree

Postby The_Pat » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:10 pm

but ill take my 10 day ban as I seem to acted bad but to you I say your a bad moderator for either trying kick a person for no vaild reason before I done something to act what I did . so learn to not abuse your moderator postion is my advice.

getstomped
Protector of Nature

Postby getstomped » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:12 pm

@The_Pat you're aware that you broke several of the rules laid out by ENT?
FFS:
Your = Belonging (ex. Your hat, your hero)
You're = You are (ex. You're banned)

There = Location (ex. Get there fast)
Their = Belonging (ex. Their hero, their item)
They're = They are (ex. They're not helping, They're banned)

The_Pat
Basic Tree

Postby The_Pat » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:55 pm

I saved the game because few idiots tried to kick for no valid reason so saving the game means I have proof to use if needed.if that's banable why? second how can you condone guys abuse of the kick button for no reason ? I mean common you moderate and yet you let these idiots walk amok with the kick button I seen it so many times of people tryin kick people for no reason . as for my destroy items yes I admit I was at fault just annoyed at these guys tryin get away with abuse kicking .please sort that out too as its unfair .most bots I play on have a reason why they were kicked .

getstomped
Protector of Nature

Postby getstomped » Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:05 pm

1 - saving the game disrupts the play of other people. there's no reason to save during the game. it is saved automatically on our servers, as well as on your computer. at the end screen, you can save it. not during the game.
2 - you're welcome to report anyone you see abusing votekick on our ban requests page.

for now you should concentrate on your own actions in the game gaara mentioned, since that is why you are currently banned. wait patiently for @i3omb to respond.
FFS:
Your = Belonging (ex. Your hat, your hero)
You're = You are (ex. You're banned)

There = Location (ex. Get there fast)
Their = Belonging (ex. Their hero, their item)
They're = They are (ex. They're not helping, They're banned)

I3omb
Protector of Nature

Postby I3omb » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:17 pm

The whole 17 minutes of the game you were only with your team only once at a team fight roughly 12 minutes other than that you continue to solo and do your own thing. As a rhasta your expected to support and fight with the team fights but you seem to never be around to do anything. They were kicking you since you didn't bother to come to most of the team fights. You also decide to destroy your items and save the game, both of which are rule breaking according to our standard. By 17 minutes you were the only hero on sentinel team with no assist in any of the kills, rather odd for support hero rhasta. I saw the kick as legitimate ask another mod if you feel its wrong.

I3omb
Protector of Nature

Postby I3omb » Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:33 pm

The player has been given sufficient time to respond, it seems he doesn't want to. !deny

Return to “Processed Appeals”