Appeal

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

MrNoob
Forest Walker

Appeal

Postby MrNoob » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:39 pm

[b]Your Warcraft III username: Law3
[b]Realm/Gateway: useast
[b]Why are you banned: https://entgaming.net/customstats/legio ... e/6074084/
"Purposely saving game to keep player from healing"
[b]Why you should be unbanned: I understand that i abused following rule and I am sorry for that. Altho it was unintentionally an act of rage. I have never done this thing before for like 5000 legion games in ent.
I am not asking for unban, i ask for decrease of punishment.(banned for 5 days) I have some free days of work right now and i would like to play as sooner as possible.
Law3

Hatedmaru

Re: Appeal

Postby Hatedmaru » Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:04 am

Hello MrNoob,

please link us the general rules and the game specific rules of the game(s) you got banned in, and highlight the specific rule(s) you believe you violated.
You can find them on our wiki.

That way, we can ensure another rule-violation by you, caused by not-knowing the rules, will not happen again. After linking us to the rules, we expect you to have read them. Cooperating with us will have a positive effect on your ban duration.

@MrNoob

After pasting the links here, i'd also want you to copy/paste the precise rule you believe you broke.

@Mariah

MrNoob
Forest Walker

Re: Appeal

Postby MrNoob » Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:06 am

@Gaara

General Rules
Do not spam during games.
Do not flame. Don't rage or insult other players excessively.
Do not leave before the game has certainly ended, especially if no other players have left.
Do not delay a game from starting by joining/leaving multiple times or otherwise.
Do not lie about modes. If you intend to choose a non-default mode, announce it in lobby or vote ingame/in the lobby.
Do not deceive players about rules in an attempt to get them banned.
Do not teamkill (for example, by blocking, using spells, or destroying/hiding/stealing items).
Do not feed on purpose which negatively affects the game.
Do not save or pause the game while playing in order to distract players and hinder gameplay.
Do not suicide on purpose.
If teammates shared control, do not abuse it.
Do not leak information to your enemies/opponents (ghosting).
Do not go away from keyboard for an excessive amount of time (afking), especially without telling other players beforehand. Neither are you allowed to grief by resetting the afk timer.
Do not refuse to play the game in an attempt to ruin it (grieving).
Do not ruin the game on purpose. For example, by selling towers, buying mass couriers or selling towers.
Any form of votekick abuse.
Do not impersonate any Enterprise Gaming authority (be it a staff members or bot).
Do not purposely glitch or exploit the game.
The use of any utility that hides your real IP (proxies/vpns, etc.).
The use of any utility that gives you an unfair advantage over other players will result in a permanent ban.
Do not multibox. Using two computers/two accounts to be in one (and the same) game as one human being only is not allowed.
Do not dodge your bans. Dodging is defined as playing on a different account while being banned on the so called 'main' account. Often caused by a (purposely triggered) change of the IP. Dodging is considered a major offensive equal to maphacking and is being treated as such.
Do not threat or mock community members and do not ddos or dox them.

Specific: LTD 1vs1

When using a mode other than the default one (-hpgmcb prophet), the host (red) has to announce it in thelobby before the game starts. Every player must be informed, so they have the opportunity to leave in case of dislike.
Do not use Mercenary.
Do not juggle the king preventing him from attacking or killing units.
Do not change target to delay killing, except to kill higher priority targets such as sent units or low hp units.
Anti-Stuck cannot be used unless creeps are actually stuck.

The rule i broke is: Do not save or pause the game while playing in order to distract players and hinder gameplay.
Will not happen again,i guarantee.
Law3

Return to “Processed Appeals”