Getting unbanned

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

coolhopper
Basic Tree

Getting unbanned

Postby coolhopper » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:19 pm

Your Warcraft III username: This is my friends name noire/shadowedge and natsuki
Realm/Gateway: us.east
Why are you banned: Apprently being accused of mh when he doesn't it
Why you should be unbanned: For one he doesn't mh and there is no solid proof that he does mh and if he did he would basrley die which he dies a lot like any player would sometimes. If he were to mh i would know since im his best friend so i don't see a reason why he was banned cause some noob decided to request ban just cause he was loosing and ecided to acuse him of mh. Plz unban he doesn't seserve to banned he just wants to have fun like any other person!

Hatedmaru

Re: Getting unbanned

Postby Hatedmaru » Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:02 am

Well first of all it should be your friend posting an appeal and not yourself - so tell him to create a forum account and to post here in the next replies.

Anyways - https://entgaming.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=55422 he was seen clicking units hidden in fog, which were not visible or able to be clicked unless he was maphacking.

coolhopper
Basic Tree

Postby coolhopper » Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:23 am

Well for one i don't he should have, and is there actually proof of him maphacking and if not i don't c how just someons word could get someone banned, cause that would be abusing admin status.

IrisNoSaphira
Aura Tree

Postby IrisNoSaphira » Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:41 am

in foa /rvn/ etc.. those kinda anime maps are easily mistaken in the *MH* calls because those maps *fog* are ridiculous compared to dota or nwu. what I mean to say is even if he did click somewhere n it hit a hero in foa or rvn it is 100% possible and easy without mh since everyone goes to the same spot again and again to gank or to stealth kill. and the fog disperse real fast on sight its a shitty fog. besides those maps are so small there would be no point in mhing. and by every logs I went out to watch there is no clear proof anywhere that *shadowedge has used a *map hack* by the logs and replay we clearly see him moving on edge's and cliffs to get the view required to see his enemies. and since they did the repetitive same shit over and over even without being there anyone could've called that they would go there. im not gonna call this ban an abuse but a bad misunderstanding that went wrong. if anyone wanna rewatch the game replay and logs I believe its enough to prove he doesn't mh but more like he was aiming someone specifically and might've ended lucky once or twice like in any game theres someone u dislike lmao. please do watch it and see for yourself that this is all a ig misunderstanding. tyvm for your time

matdas
ENT Staff

Postby matdas » Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:59 pm

aside from mh, he dodged.

denied. he can post a ban appeal himself.

Return to “Processed Appeals”