Unfair Ban

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Tzouris
Basic Tree

Unfair Ban

Postby Tzouris » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:20 pm

[b]Your Warcraft III username: Tzouris
[b]Realm/Gateway:Europe
[b]Why are you banned: https://entgaming.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=62013
[b]Why you should be unbanned: i said afk for toilet and they announced the mode!!!if i knew it earlier i would have left!!!i have never left before in game or ruin it!!!you can check my stats too,this is unfair!!!

Hatedmaru

Re: Unfair Ban

Postby Hatedmaru » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:56 pm

@Tzouris Actually you should rewatch .. cause you never wrote you were afk; Even if you were afk, you were informed ingame that the mode was announced, so your fault for going afk and not noticing it & refusing to play

Wait for @Mariah response

Tzouris
Basic Tree

Postby Tzouris » Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:05 am

@Gaara i was informed ingame for mode and i didnt want to play this mode!!!i told them to kick me so they can continue and they were all flaming me at me!!i cant understand why they didnt kick and continue their game!!they just wanted to ban me cause i didnt like that mode...

Mercy

Postby Mercy » Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:44 am

You legitimately broke the rule, if you didnt want to play the mode that was announced in lobby, leave. So far, i see no reason to unban you.

Tzouris
Basic Tree

Postby Tzouris » Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:51 am

@mariah i told you i was afk and i i was informed ingame about the mode!!!if a left in game i would get an autoban so i told them to kick me and continue their game and they didn't,they kept me inside game just to report me!!!i believe noone is obliged to play a mode that doesn't like….

Mercy

Postby Mercy » Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:19 am

You are obliged to play if it goes into the game and the mode is announced- it's no one's fault but your own that you went AFK when it was announced. Still no reason to unban you as far as I can see, because from your statements, I have reason to believe that you'll do it again. You join a game, if you fail to leave if you don't like the mode, it's your problem, and you are obligated to play until it is over. Refusing to play is bannable, which is what you did.

They could and should have votekicked you, but you likely still would have been banned, regardless if the votekicked you, because they would have still reported your failure to play. So, you'd still have this ban.

Mercy

Postby Mercy » Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:34 am

No response. Processing.

Return to “Processed Appeals”