Appeals Ban - DarkDevilPL

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

HoffmanPL
Basic Tree

Appeals Ban - DarkDevilPL

Postby HoffmanPL » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:19 pm

Your Warcraft III username: darkdevilpl
Realm/Gateway: Northrend/Europe
Reason tidy = 53019
Why are you banned: We are login on two accounts with a friend via WIFI at his house. We were automatically banned. [PL]Logowaliśmy się na dwóch kontach z kolegą za pomocą WIFI u niego w domu. Zostaliśmy automatycznie zbanowani.
Why you should be unbanned: We have not done anything wrong. Simply logowaliśmy on one WIFI. [PL] NIe zrobiliśmy nic złego. Poprostu zalogowaliśmy się na jednej sieci WIFI.
Admin: cambrioleuse

HazarDous
Staff Department

Re: Appeals Ban - DarkDevilPL

Postby HazarDous » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:21 pm

@HoffmanPL

Answer these questions in full,

What are your previous accounts?
What games do you play?
When was the last time you played?

RadiantCrystal
Protector of Nature

Postby RadiantCrystal » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:25 pm

Are you damin?
(09:54:07) Jabba41: Hello RadiantCrystal. I'm so glad you became an Admin here because green is the color of hope and whenever your presence brightens up my life i cant thank you enough to know such a person like you. [KING NOW GIVE KISSES]
Spoiler!
ChatBot: aRt)Y has been logged out (Invalid IP address).

HoffmanPL
Basic Tree

Postby HoffmanPL » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:32 pm

@HazarDous

What are your previous accounts? - HoffmanPL and DarkdevilPL and account my frend regemule
What games do you play? - Warcraft III FT
When was the last time you played? - Today

Hatedmaru

Postby Hatedmaru » Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:15 pm

@HoffmanPL All of the 3 mentioned names got no games played, so which usernames have you used to play at ENT?
What type of games are you interested in playing? (DotA, Civilization Wars, Legion TD, Island Defense, etc)
When did you last play at ENT?

HoffmanPL
Basic Tree

Postby HoffmanPL » Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:28 pm

@Hyo

1. Waiting for a friend on empty servers downloaded the maps to then not wait. So I went to three servers, and on the fourth I already BAN.
2. I play Civilization Wars, Legion TD, Island Defense, LTW and more more more.
3. Last I played on your servers just before getting BAN. I tried to play yesterday but I still have blocked such a possibility.

Very please unlock my account so I could koszystać of your servers. My account and my colleague.

Hatedmaru

Postby Hatedmaru » Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:18 pm

@HoffmanPL We're not getting anywhere ... Which usernames have you used to play on ENT? You mention you have played here, but the 3 names you gave before (HoffmanPL,DarkdevilPL, Regemule) got 0 games played on ENT, so i'd like to know which names you actually used to play on ENT before.

HoffmanPL
Basic Tree

Postby HoffmanPL » Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:32 am

@Hyo

I do not have other accounts outside of these. My account for many many years darkdevilpl. But what we are writing about it? Please unlock my account so that I can play on your servers. It's with you some mistake for which I BAN. Please unlocked and not about some flashbacks.

Hatedmaru

Postby Hatedmaru » Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:26 am

https://entgaming.net/openstats/dota/?u=regemule / https://entgaming.net/openstats/dota/?u=DarkdevilPL / https://entgaming.net/openstats/dota/?u=HoffmanPL

All 3 accounts have no games registed at ENT, so i find it hard how you ever played at ENT with any of the mentioned accounts - which is the reason why im asking you which account you have used in the past to play at ENT.

HoffmanPL
Basic Tree

Postby HoffmanPL » Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:00 pm

@Hyo
Please help. The same problem I have on other accounts

Hatedmaru

Postby Hatedmaru » Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:32 pm

@HoffmanPL I know you are unable to join that specific game at the moment, however you haven't answered to my question:

Have you ever played any ENT game before? If yes, which exactly account did you use?

Hatedmaru

Postby Hatedmaru » Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:15 pm

No response, i'm processing this since you your information is not conclusive - i can't find any information you mention regarding the usernames you have used in the past

Processing

Return to “Processed Appeals”