please unban

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

dark_19
Resource Storage

please unban

Postby dark_19 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:54 pm

Your Warcraft III username: dark_19
Realm/Gateway:entgaming.net
Why are you banned: Dodging
Why you should be unbanned: Please take my stand ban .no more than not being able to play and committed a serious offense but I am very sorry and ask the very few times eh respective apologies committed offenses but now I understand that I should not commit them hope please reconsider. thank you.please every time I am crazier not play

Hatedmaru

Re: please unban

Postby Hatedmaru » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:35 pm

@dark_19

Before we get started, dodging is one of the most serious offenses (equally treated as maphack), and in no way, should a player dodge his ban (may it be an autoban or anything else). So before answering my following questions, i'd like you to go to our wiki, read our general rules and the game specific ones of the game(s) you play, and copy/paste the rules link in our reply.

What has changed since you were banned? Can we trust you that if you ever get banned again (for whatever reason), will you post an ban appeal like you're doing now?

If i might ask you, have you played ever since? If yes, where (if you don't mind the question)

What should happen if we find you dodging again?

Thanks in advance

dark_19
Resource Storage

Postby dark_19 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:32 pm

Naruto Wars Unlimited Rules
Ban-able Offenses:

Fountain Farming to the point where it drags out the game.
Chakra Smasher on the following heroes: Kakashi, Naruto and Yamato.
Un-sharing of a courier that has been crowed by another player (unless control was abused or you purchase a replacement courier).

- I've changed in that I have to respect the rules and regulations as are specified and back ah mistakes.
- clear from now will be more careful in all they are the rules.
- I have not replayed so I'm desperate
- give me a punishment and perhaps listen to what they have to say about the fault that I have committed. but I do not think it happens again I love the game and that no solution will always be grateful for all the page.

goodnight perhaps not the required response he asked me. Latin American but I did not speak English use a translator is what I understood .Many thanks in advance

Hatedmaru

Postby Hatedmaru » Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:27 pm

@dark_19 I will unban you this time, but do keep in mind - Next time this happens, you won't get out easy, so i truly hope you learned your lesson, and won't dodge any ban ever again.

Processing

Return to “Processed Appeals”