Weak Team / Futile Effort

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

jrsampls
Aura Tree

Weak Team / Futile Effort

Postby jrsampls » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:16 pm

Your Warcraft III username: CtzWinters
Realm/Gateway: US EAST
Why are you banned: Being an asshole and for not 'pushing' when game was clearly over at 10 minute mark.
Why you should be unbanned: I'm obviously being an asshole but my team was worthless, and there was zero co-play. My teammates are to newb to even ban or care to ban, it came from some high and mighty princess from scourge. I'm not going to get an unban, but I came here to say **** the TheComeBackKid.

Thanks guys :)

jrsampls
Aura Tree

Re: Weak Team / Futile Effort

Postby jrsampls » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:31 pm

Also, just watched the replay. What I did IMO, was not out of bounds at all, furthermore I can't believe people get a 2d ban for not votekicking me? Honestly, tell me, wtf happened to DoTa. You use to be able to harp on people, someone called me a cunt and do you see me bitching about name calling or flaming to my mommy or daddy? Nope.

Lame, guys. Super Lame.

KinG23
Protector of Nature

Postby KinG23 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:33 pm

@jrsampls

So are you asking for an appeal of some sort or not?
*kisses*

Mercy

Postby Mercy » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:33 pm

Game isn't over until scoreboard displays, regardless of if you think it is or not. Anything else to add? Don't care about name calling, there is SOME room for flame, but not room for game ruin.

Anything else you'd like to add?

jrsampls
Aura Tree

Postby jrsampls » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:43 pm

I did not ruin the game, the game was over because my team was worthless. Yes, I am asking for an appeal because my magic ball tells me that we would have lost regardless. Also, its not like I have a long term association of being banned. How about a freebie?

KinG23
Protector of Nature

Postby KinG23 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:46 pm

Wait for @Owl to respond to this as she handled the ban request and is familiar with the game.
*kisses*

Mercy

Postby Mercy » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:51 pm

Yeah.. It doesn't work that way. I don't care if 'game was lost' to you, personally. You play until the game is truly, actually over. I won't give anyone, let alone you, with how you are acting, a freebie.

Post the links to the general as well as game specific rules. I expect you to read them, accept and agree to them, and tell me which rules you broke SPECIFICALLY. I WILL NOT consider an unban or reduction unless this criteria is met.

jrsampls
Aura Tree

Postby jrsampls » Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:15 pm

Big man eh. Okay. 7 Days it is. I hope you try to make the world as much of a better place as your little kingdom here in fantasy land.

KinG23
Protector of Nature

Postby KinG23 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:23 pm

@jrsampls

Seeing as you can't follow a simple request as to reading and copy/pasting our rules (and accepting this 7 day ban), this appeal is denied.

Ban expires 13 Oct 2015 04:56:09 EDT.
*kisses*

Return to “Processed Appeals”