Ban Appeal please review again

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Larz

Re: Ban Appeal please review again

Postby Larz » Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:05 pm

If it was their ward you cant see it to click on it at any time unless you have a program that shows their units while they are invisible or in fog of war ( places where you can not see past your own or you rallies vision)
I looked at the replay and your team had nothing in that area to reveal invisible units there.
As far of the suspicious play that jimmy commented on means nothing.

That one fog click on that ward means everything as it can not happen with out a map hack.....I need you to understand this....there is not one way you can click on invisible units your computer does not even register its there......you know where roshon is but you can click around there a million times and it wont register a fog click.
Ok let me explain, I am trying to help you and protect my community at the same time ok.
So lets relax here. I will tell you where I stand and its not to be a jerk.
You map hacked there is not one way around it I have done this a long time and there isnt another explanation.
Saying you didnt map hack is like you saying you did not make a new account to dodge the original ban.
We have indisputable proof, Sorry it is what it is.

You are thinking that by denying the fact that we will believe it was totally an accidental click that really cant happen, is like saying, I made a new account by accident registered it and hit the play button while falling down the stairs through a flaming hoop and oops im in a game, ah shit I dodged that ban danm I hope I dont get into trouble.

This is all about trust here I need you to trust me and I need to trust that there will be no more complaints against you.
by showing me a screen shot of your wc3 folder and more or less explaining why you did hack or try to hack is a better foot to get off on. denying something we already know means we cant trust you.
help me help you...So you hacked. I know a bunch of people that tried it and are now honest gamers because in the long run winning with out skill is no fun you didnt prove anything.

So how about you and I start off on the right foot and work toward getting you back on ent

hawjfoom
Resource Storage

Postby hawjfoom » Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:58 am

Fog Click Detector, from what I have read on some forum is not 100% accurate and contain bugs. Delay in the connection sometime effects Fog Click like clicking on a visible hero who then goes in the Fog. As for the ward in the top lane, that I can't explain. I guess it could be a bug, due to being in the sight of a tower even though the tower was destroyed. Just want to point out that if I did have MH I would have avoid all or most of the gank by Lesh. From what I know MH gives you full vision with the exception that you cannot attack inv units.

You are protecting the integrity of the game and is doing your job and I applaud you for that.
I am protecting my integrity as well. Admitting to something I didn't do is not something that I easily can do. If you want to draw all the conclusion base on that one ward and drop all the other things that I have ever mentions about the whole gameplay, that's fine with me. I don't have an explanation for that ward. I don't even know how that is possible. That doesn't mean I admit to my guilt, it just means that I don't have conclusive evident at this point to back it up and only speculation.

Just know that the Fog Click Detector is not 100%, even it's creator doubt it's credibility. Just like a new dota map, you won't know the bug/glitch until you encounter it yourself.

I am not here to plead for a bargin, I am here to prove my innocent.

Screenshot (4).png
Screenshot (4).png (143.47 KiB) Viewed 124 times

Screenshot (3).png
Screenshot (3).png (140.34 KiB) Viewed 124 times

Screenshot (7).png
Screenshot (7).png (145.57 KiB) Viewed 124 times

Mercy

Postby Mercy » Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:36 am

Just a note, we DO NOT rely on FCD alone. Once a fog click IS detected, we double check it in DotA Replay Manager, which is much, much more accurate and reliable. If there is a fog click at the designated time within DRM, then it is an undeniable fog click. If not, it is a bugged click. Your click was confirmed the same way. I just wanted to give you some information, as I will be unable to aid in your case at this point.

Larz

Postby Larz » Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:12 pm

@hawjfoom you are right about the fog click detector but here is how it works. If may show a fog click on screen the we go into our dota replay manager and if the click isnt shown up there then it is a glitches click and didnt really happen. the clicks on the drm shows every little movement every little click you do....so if a fog click shows up and the click is in the drm its a valid. If a fog click shows up and the click is not in the drm its glitched.

Second if the click happens just as someone moves into the fog its a delayed click, both on screen and the drm will show the click and it was more of a latency issue.....The problem here is a ward doesnt move so it can not be a delayed click and it showed up in the drm as to thats the click we posted here to show evidence.

To say its glitchy oh yeah it is when used on its own. When you combine it with a drm or a replay seeker the glitches are easily overcome. The only possible way its a delayed click is if someone had a gem and was moving out of sight of the ward when the click happened

Although I like your answers I am +1 for white listing one account while we monitor your game play.
If agreements agrees lol (its in his nature or at least his name)
if we get no more complaints about a map hack the I will move for a total un ban

hawjfoom
Resource Storage

Postby hawjfoom » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:13 am

@Owl thanks for that info on FCD and DRM.

@Agreements Thanks for taking the time to have another look at the replay. I just wanted to add that if you watch the replay that you turn on fog of war and at a normal speed or 2x and keep track of my hero (Legion). That should get you a good picture of how the game was play. Pretty sure a person with MH would play way differently (it was an off day for me and maybe lag was a factor,so I playing below average).

@Larz Thanks for the Info on FCD and DRM. My family uses a lot of the internet bandwidths so it's possible that might have affect it. One play in the game replay that illustrate lag issue was when at 26 33 when I was going to blink in at Gyro and duel him but it didn't work out that way and I end up dying. Which was why I typed WTF after my hero was killed. Lag was an issue in that game if I remember correctly.

For the ward part, I got nothing for that. My only speculation is that because the ward was set within vision of the tower (before the tower was destroy) it's quite possible that it could be a glitch. To be honest, if you guys look at that and said that I did indeed MH, I won't have anything against you guys as you guys provided me the replay map to prove myself and I wasn't able to come up with anything regarding it. I do want to bring up the point that If there was MH vision on that ward than there would have been vision on Lesh(Purple) as well. He had Perma Inv and went after me a couple of times and in those encounter he stun me 100% of the time. There was no running away from him at all (I have Empower Haste (speed boost) as a passive so outrunning him was easy if I had vision).

As for the white listing, I don't play anymore and is only here to clear my name so that my younger brother can play. If Agreements permit then the only account you guy should white list is Ammy on US West.

Once again Thank you guys for taking the time to address this problem and whatever the outcome is, I am glad that you guys handled this professionally.

Hatedmaru

Postby Hatedmaru » Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:10 am

https://entgaming.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=63746
[29849] 21:25 Player: CUP-O-TEA 0x19: Select subgroup [Sentry Ward, object=0x0010D25F0000E4BE]

The fogclick is legit, there's no tower either - tower was long gone when you clicked that ward, so there's no excuse for it; We can discuss this later when you're ready to admit that you maphack (feel free to review the replay yourself)

Processing

Return to “Processed Appeals”