ampen@europe multiboxin

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Ampen
Aura Tree

ampen@europe multiboxin

Postby Ampen » Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:35 pm

Your Warcraft III username: ampen
Realm/Gateway: europe
Why are you banned: Multiboxin with nepma@europe
Why you should be unbanned:
@Hazardous, Hey. you sayed I could write here when 10 days have passed.
I dont know what to say, except the truth. that I didnt knew it was eligible. I had readed the rules trough several times.
I didnt hide that I was only 1 person either.

I hope we can further discuss a unban on some terms :)

// ampen

HazarDous
Staff Department

Re: ampen@europe multiboxin

Postby HazarDous » Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:42 pm

@Ampen

Elaborate on how Multiboxing gives you an unfair advantage over other players.

What made you think you were allowed to Multibox? Did you not wonder, at any point, if that was not allowed?

Do you agree with the rule preventing you to Multibox? Why?

Answer in full.

Ampen
Aura Tree

Postby Ampen » Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:22 am

@HazarDous

-Multiboxing gives me that advantage that I can cross with myself everytime witch gives me a good advantage since I see myself as a good builder.

- I saw one that multiboxing and he didnt hide that he was 1 person either. so I was looking in the rules and couldnt see anywhere that it it was eligel.
i was pretty sure that it wasnt banable at that time. then someone said he will report me for it. and I was like go ahead cause I was pretty sure it wasnt banable.

- I do understand the rules. I have just missed multiboxin it seems.

Hatedmaru

Postby Hatedmaru » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:33 pm

Hello Ampen,

please link us the general rules and the game specific rules of the game(s) you got banned in, and highlight the specific rule(s) you believe you violated.
You can find them on our wiki.

That way, we can ensure another rule-violation by you, caused by not-knowing the rules, will not happen again. After linking us to the rules, we expect you to have read them. Cooperating with us will have a positive effect on your ban duration.

@Ampen

Hatedmaru

Postby Hatedmaru » Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:56 pm

@Ampen Case re-opened

Waiting for your reply to my last post. Thanks

Ampen
Aura Tree

Postby Ampen » Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:01 pm

General Rules
Do not spam chat during games.
Do not flame, rage, troll, or insult other players excessively.
Do not leave before the game has certainly ended, especially if no other player has left.
Do not delay a game from starting by joining/leaving multiple times or otherwise.
Do not lie about modes. If you intend to choose a non-default mode or if there is no known default mode, announce the mode in lobby or vote ingame/in lobby.
Do not deceive players about rules in an attempt to get them banned (note, !draw is not an obligation, but a vote).
Any form of votekick abuse.
Do not ruin the game on purpose:
Do not teamkill (ex. blocking, maliciously using spells, destroying/hiding/stealing/massing items, selling towers, etc).
Do not go away from keyboard for an excessive amount of time, especially without telling other players beforehand, and/or refuse to play the game in an attempt to ruin it. Neither are you allowed to grief by resetting the afk timer.
Do not feed or suicide on purpose which negatively affects the game.
Do not save or pause the game while playing in order to distract players and hinder gameplay.
Do not ghost by leaking information to your enemies/opponents.
Do not purposely glitch or exploit the game.
If teammates shared control, do not abuse it.
Do not dodge your bans. Dodging is defined as playing on a different account while being banned on the so called 'main' account. Often caused by a (purposely triggered) change of the IP. Dodging is considered a major offensive equal to maphacking and is being treated as such.
The use of any utility that hides your real IP (proxies/vpns, etc.).
The use of any utility (FCD, maphack, etc.) that gives you an unfair advantage over other players will result in a heavy ban.
Do not multibox. Using two computers/two accounts to be in one (and the same) game as one human being is not allowed.
Do not impersonate any Enterprise Gaming authority (be it a staff member or our bot).
Do not threat or mock community members and do not ddos or dox them.

LTD Beta & LTD x10

When using a mode other than the default one, the mode setter (red) has to announce it in the lobby before the game starts. Every player must be informed, so they have the opportunity to leave in case of dislike.
Mode for 3.5 Beta is: -sdgmcb
Mode for x10 is: -hpgmcb
Refusing/Avoiding to heal.
Refusing to cooperate when asked to do so several times by sending alone and not save-send with teammates to win.
Refusing to build in attempt to teamkill.
Do not build close to your teammate without consent to steal kills.
Do not juggle the king preventing him from attacking or killing units.
Do not change the king's target to delay killing, except to kill higher priority targets such as sent units or low hp units.
Do not intentionally clog: Players must have close to half of the recommended value unless incomer in cross.
Antistuck

Must be used on your stuck units.
Cannot be used on opponent team.
Cannot be used to kill-steal your teammate.
Cannot be used to delay or prevent units from teleporting to king with the intention to hide units or to aggro units away from king.
Cannot be used on your own/ally/enemy towers to send them to the king without fighting creeps.

Hatedmaru

Postby Hatedmaru » Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:12 pm

@Ampen After you've read current rules, we expect that this won't happen again (If you see someone breaking a rule, feel free to report them via ban request), you havent dodged your ban either, so im unbanning you at this point.

Feel free to PM me or find me on chat if you have more questions, or doubts regarding rules

hf, processing

Return to “Processed Appeals”