Unban Request

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

ilod_
Resource Storage

Unban Request

Postby ilod_ » Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:08 am

Your Warcraft III username: LodGod
Realm/Gateway: US.East
Why are you banned: Alleged maphack
Why you should be unbanned:
I don't maphack. You can read about the ban request and ban appeal via the links:

Ban request: https://entgaming.net/forum/viewtopic.p ... od#p258252
Ban Appeal: https://entgaming.net/forum/viewtopic.p ... od#p258186

All i can say is; there was no fogclick, the ban was determined by 1 replay, and I respect ent rules.

Hatedmaru

Re: Unban Request

Postby Hatedmaru » Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:34 am

So after reviewing:

8:25 the ping is rather suspicious but its not impossible since everyone is waiting for bounty rune

While not blatant, its quite weird the time you ping specially when dirge is there - yet possible you were only warning him since no1 had showed up yet.

18:57 the blind dust and turns around immediately, interesting moment

It was seen that purple and yellow were top, purple backed - Razor blinking in doens't surprise me and following that path in front is reasonable; What i find interesting and have to agree with i3omb, is the fact you stop, turn back and dust later (if you had dusted earlier when you were following that path, i would find it normal, since that would be reasonable, now you going forth, and suddenly stop, move back and dust, as if you knew rubick had stopped and changed direction? i dont buy that)

20:05 the reaction of lb is quite fast stops neutraling immediately once oj gets near

I can find this reasonable to be honest - You can see oj and others were defending bot, and last sight of oj was him moving inside woods, so its reasonable to assume they would come mid considering scourge was pushing mid - You don't need much to calculate the time they take to travel from bottom to mid lane

22:19 is really an accurate ping for an invis hero looking around in the jungle

You ping exactly blue's location around 6-7 seconds after his last sight - Not impossible, but considering your first ping, i can't disagree once again you look suspicious here.

27:22 rubick showed he was around when he used his frostbite, but him being able to follow rubick's movement after the frostbite is quite good

I find this 50/50 here and ill explain why: rubick revealed himself when he frostbited, razor dusts - ok this means rubick will be visible once you get near him, you walk in front, and since hes not visible you decide to check that woods spot (reasonable) - now this is where i find it weird - you enter that woods area, and you dind't even have full sight over that area, yet you start walking back and forth, as if you knew rubick movements on the other side (in fog).

While some of the movements can be doubtful, you have quite some suspicious movements.

I want to hear an explanation from you on the mentioned movements (just download the replay, review it and present me counter-evidence to the suspicious evidence provided - A fogclick is not the only evidence that prove someone maphacks, so saying that doens't prove anything different).

Thanks

ilod_
Resource Storage

Postby ilod_ » Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:48 am

I can't dl the reply: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=6132511.

I will explain some of the actions like "ping" to respond to some points:

8:25-My pings are generally prediction and directional pings, if you look through other replays it is a guided direction to alert allies where enemies may go. Like mid headed mid to top rune.

18:57- There really is no explanation for this, whatever I say will just seem like bs, I can only give you my word that I do NOT mh. I've had a collected 500ish games prior to the ban (LoDGoD, Soloing, and PewPew) I know saying that doesn't mean anything, but I've never gotten a report for mh prior to this other than the "RagementalHack" issue, which was a ip range ban.
"Simply put I don't maphack. After playing over 7 years of Dota and LoD, player movements are very obvious. I noticed rubick at top lane (frostbite on husk) and went top lane. Predicting a 3 second movement in the jungle is quite obvious. Then I did a forward and backward movement to play with the enemies' mind and dust."

20:05- Not sure what happened no replay. But in terms of reaction I won't use such a pretentious name if I can't back it with skills.

22:19- Again no replay, but if I pinged one of the neutral camps its most likely missing ppl on the minimap.

27:22- No recollection of this play.

Calling me a mher off 1 clip that is "suspicious" shouldn't be fair, especially if I played a game immediately after which i didn't do so well. My stats got deleted but I know I played another after. I would like to add the fact that I don't get reported(other than this). I stay in games, and I didn't dodge.

Btw can you send me a link or something for the replay, I'll explain more thoroughly about this gameplay if requested

Regards~

smurf
Treant

Postby smurf » Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:19 am

hopefully they forgive you. too many people ban for mhing at that cafe.

F-Train
Protector of Nature

Postby F-Train » Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:10 pm

Here it is.
Attachments
6132511.w3g
(317.92 KiB) Downloaded 22 times
Having an unstable internet connection or a high risk of lagging out? Are you tired of losing a won game because you disconnected?
    Do not worry, there are solutions to solve your problem!
    • ENT Connect is a on LAN connection based reconnection tool (no cd-keys needed).
    • GProxy++(Varlock) is a reconnection tool for the battle.net with an external prompt.
    • GProxy++ DLL is a reconnection plugin for battle.net (Recommended).
    For technical issues or questions, post a topic in the technical support forum.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Have a question? Search below for your answer :)

Not sure if you're banned? Don't know how long or why you're banned? Click this

ilod_
    Resource Storage

Postby ilod_ » Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:19 am

Thanks @F-Train
    Edit~
    Just like to add that I play in cam 1.5 and I was playing a lan game with Tricky-Tuna so my interaction with him was live(huskar/pink).

8:25- At 8:23 you can see an invis hero block huskar, hence the curvature movement. I told him in person then pinged the area. Thus the delay on the ping.

18:57- Even after the replay I don't have a really good explanation, hope this thought process will suffice. But there were only 2 paths that rubick can take to leave, the small camp that you can pull, or the one he took. I chose to go the small camp then dust because there was a possibility he was there and it was a safer play. In addition for a hero that moves around the same ms as razor he couldn't get away far enough especially since dust slows, so if he wasn't in the visual proximity of my screen he had to have taken a detour.
    The dust barely nicked the rubick if I mh I don't think edging the dust would be the idea choice. I could have just blinked in and dust when I was on top of him.

20:05- Its day time and 4 guys just ganked bot, there is no way they wouldn't defend mid and since they were moving up from jungle its a risky play not to get high ground sight.

22:19- I pinged closer to the second mid-range camp as opposed to third mid-range camp where blue was. I lan with pink, so I was telling him where I last saw jiminy. You can see pink immediately get omnislashed then he dusts blue, he was trying to bait and kill jiminy. He then proceeds to call him "stupid" as you can see we have a personal vendetta against him.

27:22- I don't know what you're trying to prove here. The spacing is small, so clicking on a subterranean spot like the ditch will render your hero to try to get there. I could have misclicked to the other side ui will automatically reroute my hero to get to the otherside hence the back and forth.

Hatedmaru

Postby Hatedmaru » Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:20 am

@ilod_ I had already that point of view on 8.25 situation (You can clearly see huskar gets blocked by something (aka dirge)). Considering the rest of the evidence,and your explanation, the only one which remains suspicious to your acts is 18.57 (the situation at 20:05 wasn't suspicious at all to be honest as i explained in my previous post, 22.19 its a doubtful situation but not impossible and 27.22 is a weird situation, but explainable), still considering the current evidence, i'm unbanning you this time, since after reviewing that replay, My opinion is that you don't maphack, based on this replay (You dind't dodge your ban either after all this time).

Be sure to read our rules: http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?title=EntGaming:Rules / http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?title=EntGaming:DotARules to stay up-to-date

Thanks for cooperating, have fun

Processing

Return to “Processed Appeals”