SainteMarie

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Mwarfy
Basic Tree

SainteMarie

Postby Mwarfy » Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:20 pm

Your Warcraft III username:
SainteMarie
Realm/Gateway:
Europe west
Why are you banned:
sold tower + votekick abuse
Why you should be unbanned:
Cause red took hybrid without consent of all player, nobody wanted this mode and he took at least, so all wanted to kick him but 2 guy was afk then he wasn't kick, so i sold my tower and build in his lane for shorten the game and is work but red wasn't happy so he reported me and i get banned...
red was his first game on ent game, and i have 1300 elo and all time respect rule but this time i just wanted to pass this game for do an another game.

HazarDous
Staff Department

Re: SainteMarie

Postby HazarDous » Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:31 pm

@Mwarfy

Ban request; https://entgaming.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=73767

And why would you do that?

You do realize red was in his rights to pick hybrid?

Mwarfy
Basic Tree

Postby Mwarfy » Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:41 pm

all player was already in lobby and he come at end and he wanted his mode but nobody wanted so we start the game and expected he didn't do that, but he do, so all wanted to kick him and draw but the other team get a lot of advantage at level 1 cause we did'nt play serious then 1 guy leave on our team and we kick him then they not draw for get elo.

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:43 pm

@Mwarfy

Hello Mwarfy,

please link us the general rules and the game specific rules of the game(s) you got banned in, and highlight the specific rule(s) you believe you violated.
You can find them on our wiki.

That way, we can ensure another rule-violation by you, caused by not-knowing the rules, will not happen again. After linking us to the rules, we expect you to have read them. Cooperating with us will have a positive effect on your ban duration.

Once that is done, copy paste me both the rules that allowed him to pick hybrid, and the rule that prevented him from kicking him.

Mwarfy
Basic Tree

Postby Mwarfy » Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:49 pm

i played like 500 games on ent and never i exceeded rules, yes maybe this time i exceeded the rule but i really deserved this ban for just one time? just because a guy don't wanted to listen the other guy in lobby? and get protected by rules?

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:51 pm

HazarDous wrote:@Mwarfy

Hello Mwarfy,

please link us the general rules and the game specific rules of the game(s) you got banned in, and highlight the specific rule(s) you believe you violated.
You can find them on our wiki.

That way, we can ensure another rule-violation by you, caused by not-knowing the rules, will not happen again. After linking us to the rules, we expect you to have read them. Cooperating with us will have a positive effect on your ban duration.

Once that is done, copy paste me both the rules that allowed him to pick hybrid, and the rule that prevented him from kicking him.

Do as I said, then we can talk about ban reduction / removal.

Mwarfy
Basic Tree

Postby Mwarfy » Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:11 pm

<a href="http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?title=EntGaming:Rules">Link of rules</a>

<p>i exceeded:</p>
<ul>
<li>Any form of votekick abuse.</li>
<li>Do not ruin the game on purpose:</li>
<li>Do not teamkill (ex. blocking, maliciously using spells, destroying/hiding/stealing/massing items, selling towers, etc).</li>
</ul>

<cite>Do not lie about modes. If you intend to choose a non-default mode or if there is no known default mode, announce the mode in lobby or vote ingame/in lobby.</cite>

<p>he didn't lie about mode, but he didn't purpose a vote and didn't listen the other guy in lobby.</p>

Mercy

Postby Mercy » Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:32 pm

He was within his rights. If no one wanted the mode, they could leave. If they do not leave, they agree to that mode being played, so that is no longer a reason.

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:24 pm

http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?title=EntGaming:LTDRules

When picking a mode other than the default one (-hpgmcb prophet or -phgmcb), mode setter (red) must announce it in the lobby before the game starts. Every player must be informed, so they have the opportunity to leave in case of dislike.

Do you understand that rule?

Will you abid by it in the future and not votekick players who are within their rights?

@Mwarfy

Mwarfy
Basic Tree

Postby Mwarfy » Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:35 am

Yeah i understand and i know now i was exceeded a rule by votekick him, i will try in future to respect the rules

@HazarDous

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:29 pm

@Mwarfy

Ban reduced to one day.

I see you are trying to join while being banned. I recommand you stop doing so because dodging your ban will only lead to a worse situation.

Processing.

Return to “Processed Appeals”