refusal to kick [LTD]

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

yokokurama333
Armored Tree

refusal to kick [LTD]

Postby yokokurama333 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:49 am

Your Warcraft III username: supersaiyan-pan@azeroth
Realm/Gateway: useast
Why are you banned: refusal to kick
Why you should be unbanned: I have no idea why I am banned. I did not believe that you were required to kick a player, for any reason. Please quote to me the rule I have broken because I have read the rules and I have not found the "rule I have broken."

I think the rules have been mis-represented and I have broken a rule that *does not exist*

Thanks

- A loyal Ent Legion Td Mega Player
-It is friday and I planned on playing lots of [ent] legion td mega #?? this weekend
Let me know so I can not break any rules in the future..

Thanks.
SuperSaiyan-Pan@azeroth

yokokurama333
Armored Tree

Re: refusal to kick [LTD]

Postby yokokurama333 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:51 am

More info on the topic;
I typed !afk and it didnt say if he was afk or not.

Jabba41
Protector of Nature

Postby Jabba41 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:25 am

Hey

This is the banrequest: https://entgaming.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=80315

You have to kick gameruiners and someone who is afk is obviously a gameruiner. You didnt voted !yes in several votekicks against him.
You already read our votekick rules? If not you should do and link them here please.
Send me your best Sloth pictures for instant unban*

*individual results may vary

yokokurama333
Armored Tree

Postby yokokurama333 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:32 pm

Hi, understandably I wasnt insulting anyone did not know what was going on, typed !afk and it didnt say anyone was afk. With all the flaming going on I didnt understand the reason for kick.

Currently I am still banned.

Can you please link me to where in the rules for [Ent] legion td mega you must kick a player. Just like you never have to draw, you never have to kick?

Here are the rules I have found: http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?tit ... g:LTDRules

Thanks. ::::

Attention
The general rules apply to any game hosted by ENT except abrogated by game specific rules. Violating them might result in a warning or ban.

LTD Mega
When picking a mode other than the default one (-hpgmcb prophet or -phgmcb), mode setter (red) must announce it in the lobby before the game starts. Every player must be informed, so they have the opportunity to leave in case of dislike.
Refusing to heal.
Refusing to cooperate when asked to do so several times by sending alone and not save-send with teammates to win.
Refusing to build in attempt to teamkill.
Do not sell value to stall time and gain an advantage on a racing level.
Do not build close to your teammate without consent to steal kills.
Do not juggle the king preventing him from attacking or killing units.
Do not change the king's target to delay killing, except to kill higher priority targets such as sent units or low hp units.
Intentionally leaving after sending as incomer to give an advantage to valuer in cross is bannable.
Antistuck
Must be used on your stuck units.
Cannot be used on opponent team.
Cannot be used to kill-steal your teammate.
Cannot be used to delay or prevent units from teleporting to king with the intention to hide units or to aggro units away from king.
Cannot be used on creeps and sends that are attacking the king.

yokokurama333
Armored Tree

Postby yokokurama333 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:48 pm

I feel there was insufficient evidence that the player was game ruining via being afk. I assume the person linked the replay and the chat was read?
I am being tortured so much right now by this 1 day ban. Thank you for your time.

Votekick Rules: http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?tit ... ng:VKRules
For flaming/verbal conflicts, use bot command, !ignore <name>, and/or bnet command, /squelch <name> , instead. Squelching will also block whispers.
Do not spam or randomly start !votekicks, do not !votekick to avoid being kicked, and do not !votekick without proper reasons. Votekicks are ban-able even if they are not passed since negative intentions can still be assessed and misusing it can lead others to misuse it. Kicks and bans are enforced based on how severe the rule has been violated. ENT keeps the right to enforce punishments as warning.
Do not abuse !votekick: its only purpose is to kick game ruinners who violate ENT's rules and negatively impact the game for either or both teams in the game.
You are obligated to !votekick any player that has broken any of ENT's rules. If someone or several indicate that a particular player is game ruining, you, as a player in the game, are obligated to question/check about the situation/claim.
If a votekick is initiated to kick a visible game ruiner, all players are obligated to !yes.
It is possible to game ruin by being new. In this case, votekick will only be valid if the new player refuses to learn and cooperate. Just because someone is a newbie or bad does not mean he is intentionally game ruinning.
Maphack can only be confirmed once the replay is reviewed after a game. Therefore, it is invalid to initiate a votekick on someone solely due to suspicions.
When you initiate a !votekick, you should clearly explain "Who" and "How" the violator is game ruining via all chat.
You are free to refuse to votekick someone when there is lack of evidence/visible rule violation. However, communicate your decision via all chat, too.
If you are unsure that someone on the opposite team is game ruinning, ask the other team for clarification via all chat.

Hatedmaru

Postby Hatedmaru » Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:09 am

Ban expires in less than 30 minutes, processing

Return to “Processed Appeals”