Sentrossi (reason unknown)

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Sentrossi
Basic Tree

Sentrossi (reason unknown)

Postby Sentrossi » Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:40 am

Your Warcraft III username: Sentrossi
Realm/Gateway: europe.battle.net
Gamename: [ENT] CASTLE FIGHT 2x2
Why are you banned: All i was able to get is " Rangeban TID: 76938"
Situation: The thing is, that i have no idea why I'm banned. Can't find myself on banlist. "AmIBanned" shows nothing. Can't find my reply games either. I just woke up like this, the day 08 Feb .2016. I consider myself a good player, and by good I mean that i can behave. If you would provide me feedback on reasons I'm banned, I'd change my behavior considering those.
Why you should be unbanned: Starting with not knowing reason for my ban. I'm worthy player with ethics and I'm trying to improve gaming on games I do play. I play that game with my friend only, and it is important for me to get that ban down. If I'd get reason for why I'm banned, I'd act on it and change my behavior as a player.

Mercy

Re: Sentrossi (reason unknown)

Postby Mercy » Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:43 pm

List names you have used in the past
what games, besides castle fight, are you wanting to play
when is the last time you played on ent?

Sentrossi
Basic Tree

Postby Sentrossi » Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:25 pm

Sentrossi is the only one I'm using. I was trying to define if I'm perphaps banned only temporary by name, so I tried once with made-up acc and tried Sentrossi from different realms and failed.

I play only Castle Fight 2v2, only with my friend. The last time i played was 06 Feb.

Hatedmaru

Postby Hatedmaru » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:16 am

@Sentrossi Sentrossi@europe.battle.net whitelisted, you should be able to play now

Processing

Return to “Processed Appeals”