Please Read - unban

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

goodtime
Resource Storage

Please Read - unban

Postby goodtime » Mon May 02, 2016 5:35 pm

Your Warcraft III username: lolcat
Realm/Gateway: uswest
Why are you banned: Pausing a game.
Why you should be unbanned: I should be unbanned because I did not break ents rules.

4. Do not save or pause the game while playing in order to distract players and hinder gameplay

I paused the game as the other teams king was dying. They had absolutely no chance of survival on round 17. I simply wanted to get my last words in before the game ended (as it auto closes when the king dies). The player on the other team and me did not like each other and I just simply wanted to celebrate my victory for a few seconds. I paused it for a maximum of 30 seconds while I typed. Even if the opposing team had a chance at survival and I paused it to try and stop the heal from being successful, the game has been edited so that the heal will go off no matter the circumstances. Which I did not do and that was not my intention. I just didn't want him to leave without me asking him a question. The game was over and my pause did not hinder any game play or distract any player. So is pausing the game when it is over because I didn't want it to automatically disconnect us against the rules? I believe I should be unbanned for pausing a game when it did not hinder any gameplay or distract any player.

Thank you for you time

Mercy

Re: Please Read - unban

Postby Mercy » Mon May 02, 2016 9:41 pm

Pausing a game to disrupt a gamestate IS bannable and is handled as such. You did break a rule regardless of your attempt to justify it. I see this will happen again, so why should we unban you if this behavior will occur again? @goodtime

goodtime
Resource Storage

Postby goodtime » Mon May 02, 2016 11:54 pm

You should unban me because it wont happen again, I know now that it is against your rules and will lead to me getting banned. I don't break your rules purposely and I don't intend to in the future.

Mercy

Postby Mercy » Tue May 03, 2016 12:02 am

@Jabba41

Thank you; please wait for Jabba to reply.

Jabba41
Protector of Nature

Postby Jabba41 » Tue May 03, 2016 9:29 am

UNbanned.
Send me your best Sloth pictures for instant unban*

*individual results may vary

Return to “Processed Appeals”