unban appeal

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

prohunter
Aura Tree

unban appeal

Postby prohunter » Tue May 03, 2016 12:14 am

Your Warcraft III username: Prohunter
Realm/Gateway: useast
Why are you banned: Didn't vote for unreasonable kick
Why you should be unbanned: They proposed to kick a newbie who didn't income well. They also rudely abuse the newbie and attempted to kick him. We don't think newbie should be kicked for"not income well". Judge please watch the replay to find the truth.

Jabba41
Protector of Nature

Re: unban appeal

Postby Jabba41 » Tue May 03, 2016 9:50 am

https://entgaming.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=87723

If a new guy isnt cooperating at all and just mess the game up, youre obligated to kick him.
He sold towers, wasted a heal when it was clearly not needed. You saw this guy mess it up and had no intntion to clear your doubts.

Hello Prohunter,

please link us the general rules and the game specific rules of the game(s) you got banned in, and highlight the specific rule(s) you believe you violated.
You can find them on our wiki.

That way, we can ensure another rule-violation by you, caused by not-knowing the rules, will not happen again. After linking us to the rules, we expect you to have read them. Cooperating with us will have a positive effect on your ban duration.
Send me your best Sloth pictures for instant unban*

*individual results may vary

prohunter
Aura Tree

Postby prohunter » Tue May 03, 2016 11:12 pm

Firstly we didn't "saw" all these behavior since what happened in other side was blind to us. The only thing we can perceive was that the newbie wasn't income well according to what they said. I remember they proposed the kick before all these happened. Before they proposed the kick, the newbie didn't do all these things. Also we were not convinced the newbie was messing up since the newbie was holding the line( in replay we saw green antisuck to catch the leak). If we saw a lot of creeps leaked from the newbie's line, I definitely would agree the kick. This is really disappointing for the judge ban players who play fairly. In about 50% or more games, we have teammates who were not cooperating( I just joined random team). But we wouldn't draw all the games or proposed the kick so that we gave them chance to learn. For many times, some players messed up just because some other "expert" talk rudely or judge in inappropriate wording. But that shouldn't be the cause to ban players in other team.
Last edited by prohunter on Tue May 03, 2016 11:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.

prohunter
Aura Tree

Postby prohunter » Tue May 03, 2016 11:30 pm

Hi Jabba41,

did you really watched the replay? I watched it and evidence here. Started from 1min,the very begining, they attemped to cross with pink, but pink didn't respond. They started to blame pink since he was not playing old school. King.david(green) use "fuck" wording to attack pink(1min40sec). I also saw green used " asshole" against pink(4min). They urged pink to sell harpies from min 1 and that's the reason the newbie listened and sold the harpies. I didn't see anyhow pink sold units to ruin the game but followed green's advice.

I didn't see anyhow the pink was trolling. He beard the dirty word and followed green's advice, but still got more fierce verbal attack.

Please watch replay, then make a judge. I believe some player(green) in their team should get banned for rude wording.

Jabba41
Protector of Nature

Postby Jabba41 » Wed May 04, 2016 8:35 am

@prohunter We always watch the replay.

He was never told to sell harpies, he was told to not get more.
You were able to saw his solo sending, him wasting a heal when it was clearly not needed. And his team explained to you whats going on.
You had no intention to kick him or to ask about the situation in case you had doubts. If new players dont communicate at all and ruin the game, youre oligated to kick them if a votekick is started against them.

So go to the wiki and read the rules, copy me the one you broke in here in case you still want to appeal your ban.

prohunter
Aura Tree

Postby prohunter » Wed May 04, 2016 8:43 am

I just want a fair judge. Player king.davis should get banned for breaking rule from 1 min, before pink solo sending or wasted heal. He need to get banned and copy paste the rule link. You didn't even mention what he did to the poor newbie from the very beginning.
Last edited by prohunter on Wed May 04, 2016 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jabba41
Protector of Nature

Postby Jabba41 » Wed May 04, 2016 8:47 am

@prohunter You can post a banrequest against him if you like, but i can already tell you that his flaming wasnt excessive so he wont get banned.

Last chance, want to appeal your ban or you stick with it, that you didnt do anything wrong?

prohunter
Aura Tree

Postby prohunter » Wed May 04, 2016 8:57 am

Abuse other player with "fxxk" and "ass hole" are not banned? Please be noted the newbie did not leak or sell units when king.davis started "fxxk" him. You are blind to all this.
As for myself, I was blind to what happened in the other side until I Watched the replay. I didn' believe what they said since we heard all kinds of complains in most games. How do we verify the claim? I really didn't notice pink solo sending in game.

Jabba41
Protector of Nature

Postby Jabba41 » Wed May 04, 2016 9:00 am

@prohunter What he said doesnt justify anything pink did. And his flaming wasnt excessive, they tried to help him but he didnt talked at all and did everything on his own, send solo and wasted a heal. He had no intention to cooperate which is banable and which is a reason to kick.

You didnt even talked a single word with them askng about the circumstances or telling them your doubts. What do you expect them to do except explainng to you what he does?
And its yoour fault you didnt saw him solo sending (thats why they said it again) and you saw him waisting the heal which should suppport what histeam was saying.

prohunter
Aura Tree

Postby prohunter » Wed May 04, 2016 9:05 am

you did not respond to my question.

Jabba41
Protector of Nature

Postby Jabba41 » Wed May 04, 2016 9:07 am

You just asked a question i already answered in the post above, no this minor flaming wont get punished.

Appeal denied, feel free to post a banrequest about the ones you think deserve a ban.

Your ban expires in 23 minutes anyway.

Return to “Processed Appeals”