ban apeal

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Jong
Aura Tree

ban apeal

Postby Jong » Tue May 03, 2016 5:24 am

Your Warcraft III username: lodofsex
Realm/Gateway: useast
Why are you banned: afk
Why you should be unbanned: i dont know what happened to my internet. i restarted it so hopefully it dont happen again. thanks

Jabba41
Protector of Nature

Re: ban apeal

Postby Jabba41 » Tue May 03, 2016 9:38 am

https://entgaming.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=87822

Youre banned for going afk several times and then for a few minutes until the game was finished.

Any comment?
Send me your best Sloth pictures for instant unban*

*individual results may vary

Jong
Aura Tree

Postby Jong » Tue May 03, 2016 9:43 am

yeah my mom was having troubles with her internet so i went to help her. she gets really upset when shes in the middle of something and our internet starts acting up. she had a bunch of programs running and updating random software so i helped her close everything in her task manager. i apologize to everyone i affected during that time.

Jabba41
Protector of Nature

Postby Jabba41 » Tue May 03, 2016 9:44 am

Hello Jong,

please link us the general rules and the game specific rules of the game(s) you got banned in, and highlight the specific rule(s) you believe you violated.
You can find them on our wiki.

That way, we can ensure another rule-violation by you, caused by not-knowing the rules, will not happen again. After linking us to the rules, we expect you to have read them. Cooperating with us will have a positive effect on your ban duration.

Jong
Aura Tree

Postby Jong » Tue May 03, 2016 9:52 am

General Rules
Do not spam chat during games.
Do not flame, rage, troll, or insult other players excessively.

>>>>>>Do not leave before the game has certainly ended, especially if no other player has left.<<<<<<<

Do not delay a game from starting by joining/leaving multiple times or otherwise.
Do not lie about modes. If you intend to choose a non-default mode or if there is no known default mode, announce the mode in lobby or vote ingame/in lobby.
Do not deceive players about rules in an attempt to get them banned (note, !draw is not an obligation, but a vote).
Any form of votekick abuse.
Do not ruin the game on purpose:
Do not teamkill (ex. blocking, maliciously using spells, destroying/hiding/stealing/massing items, selling towers, etc).

>>>>>>>Do not go away from keyboard for an excessive amount of time, especially without telling other players beforehand, and/or refuse to play the game in an attempt to ruin it. Neither are you allowed to grief by resetting the afk timer.<<<<<<<<

Do not feed or suicide on purpose which negatively affects the game.
Do not save or pause the game while playing in order to distract players and hinder gameplay.
Do not ghost by leaking information to your enemies/opponents.
Do not purposely glitch or exploit the game.
If teammates shared control, do not abuse it.
Do not dodge your bans. Dodging is defined as playing on a different account while being banned on another account, often by a (purposely triggered) change of the IP. Dodging is considered a major offense equal to maphacking.
The use of any utility that hides your real IP (proxies/vpns, etc.).
The use of any utility (FCD, maphack, etc.) that gives you an unfair advantage over other players will result in a heavy ban.
Do not multibox. Using two computers/two accounts to be in one (and the same) game as one human being is not allowed.
Do not impersonate any Enterprise Gaming authority (be it a staff member or our bot).
Do not threat or mock community members and do not ddos or dox them.

Jabba41
Protector of Nature

Postby Jabba41 » Tue May 03, 2016 10:13 am

I hope this wont happen again, next tme leave or at least tell your mates whats wwrong.

Unbanned.

Return to “Processed Appeals”