Banned for Feeding when majority agreed with feeding titan.

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Haunt
Oversight Staff

Re: Banned for Feeding when majority agreed with feeding titan.

Postby Haunt » Tue May 31, 2016 11:02 pm

It's not like we would put it out for everyone to download, just to see if it even exists since right now there really is no FCD for the current patch. Would just like to get confirmation on that.

As for suspicions, we got more. The proof is very much solid and you haven't provided us with any good explanation of why you did such things, other than your gut told you to do so.

I will give you few other days to send us the FCD or explain your actions.

Merex
Oversight Staff

Postby Merex » Tue May 31, 2016 11:46 pm

Additionally - It's not just suspicion from one specific time in one specific replay. It's 2 replays and they have plenty of suspicions in them. I can quote myself back on page 1 if you'd like, the evidence that you maphack seems quite clear and as Haunt said, you've failed to provide any real reason behind any of them.
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

DillyWhipper
Basic Tree

Postby DillyWhipper » Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:17 am

Okay so what am i supposed to tell you? That i got lucky and that i had like a sixth sense? You wouldn't believe that if i told you that either. There is no way for me to prove that im telling the truth and thus im probably going to be banned. I cannot give the FCD to you because as i said it is not my program i didn't write it and i will not distribute something that is not mine. I'm sorry but thats just the way it is. I just don't see how you can hold a ban over someones head for a year when you have no REAL hard evidence that i map hack. It's kind of like my word vs your word kinda deal and honestly if you're out to get me that much, then i guess im banned. Iv been wanting to contribute to this site since i first saw it, iv been pissed off beyond belief with the mods and abuses which is why we now have a history. Honestly if you guys would just let this go im sure we could both go on our ways and not have any more issues. Heck i wouldn't even play ID again if it was so. (Although i do love the game and community.) Anyways im sorry that you think i map hack but i truly do not. If you would like to put me on some kinda watch list thats fine, you'll see i play legit over time. Alright well let me know whats to come of this. (Also id like to point out that i kept my word with Av1on and have not cursed or "Flamed" or anything so you do have to kinda admit that. When i say something i do it.)

Merex
Oversight Staff

Postby Merex » Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:48 am

@DillyWhipper Ok let's take the titan feeding out of the equation. Let's say by some instance all of these timed precise suspicious movements are marked down as lucky.. How do you explain replay #2?

ID #50:
8:28 - you queued positions to the midleft seed
8:30 - you suddenly stop and go back into your seed and out the other entrance with no vision at all of the titan approaching you.
10:39 - you dodge the titan by continuously going down.
10:42 - you shifted your position back up while the titan approaches you from the south. Again no vision at all.
10:59 - used panic randomly when the titan was chasing you in ww and you had no vision at all.

8:28-8:30 - You can't claim lucky nor instinct because you took the risk to begin with + how do you explain going by your gut when conveniently the titan is heading straight up your ally?
10:39 - 10:42 - You basically did a blatant dodge with the titan while he was ww and avoiding him at all costs. Can you really claim instinct here even after had just supposedly having this ''gut feeling'' prior at 8:30?
And last but not least - 10:59, you have a supposed ultimate instinct to just conveniently panic back to your base while the titan is chasing you in WW.
None of these events give you even the slightest vision of the titan either.

You can't say we don't have real evidence here because we do. Haunt banned you, I confirmed it, anyone on staff who looks at these 2 replays will be almost instantly convinced you maphack. Honestly, I really don't have a reason to keep this appeal open any further.

I gave you your thorough review, I laid all the evidence out for you time stamped and everything and you failed to provide valid reasoning behind them other than ''lucky'' and ''instinct'' but let's be honest - It's blatant maphacking.

Appeal is denied once again. You can re-appeal in 2-3 months then but part of that appeal so you'll know will be admitting to this because there is no arguing here anymore. You've had your second review and more than enough time.
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

Return to “Processed Appeals”