Ban Appeal

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

missmydeathwing
Basic Tree

Ban Appeal

Postby missmydeathwing » Mon May 30, 2016 10:48 pm

Your Warcraft III username: Missmydeathwing
Realm/Gateway: Uswest
Why are you banned: Refusal to votekick, illegal votekick (initiator) (revised) TID: 89398 (game ruining)
Why you should be unbanned:

Refusal to vote kick

ThroneofDark was not trying to ruin the game, his a bad player 0-5 for a reason. He even says his noob.
When you leak in hell td it’s not forgiving you’re going to leak couple levels before you have chance of holding. Happens all the time. In order to build units you can’t build wisp and mass lumber send. ThroneofDark played the entire game trying to build and using king.

the only person who ruined this game was IQ55 from the start being abusive too all the other players. None of this would have happened if he could just play a game and enjoy it without raging.

I vote kicked him for breaking rules like

1."flame, rage, troll, or insult other players excessively."
I don’t agree with IQ55 first thing he says is **** you and calls me a cheater whose not going to take offense to that.

2."spam or randomly start !votekicks, do not !votekick to avoid being kicked, and do not !votekick without proper reasons."
Kept trying to votekick him after he held on his own just because his new.

3."Do not deceive players about rules in an attempt to get them banned"
Most of his conversation was threatening to get us Ban and call us names as you can see in replay breaking

IQ55 behavior it was takes the fun out games and ruins it for everyone.

I thought it was ok to votekick him for breaking several of the rules in my mind, But if i have misinterpreted the rules, then I am sorry for breaking the rules and accept the 5 day ban.

But i should ban for not agreeing that throne of dark was ruining the game. Even in the ban post people had different opinions on his ruining the game or not for being a noob.

Lord-Miles
Plague Treant

Re: Ban Appeal

Postby Lord-Miles » Tue May 31, 2016 5:33 pm

@missmydeathwing

Hello missmydeathwing,

please link us the general rules and the game specific rules of the game(s) you got banned in, and highlight the specific rule(s) you believe you violated.
You can find them on our wiki.

That way, we can ensure another rule-violation by you, caused by not-knowing the rules, will not happen again. After linking us to the rules, we expect you to have read them. Cooperating with us will have a positive effect on your ban duration.

Please wait for @AmNoN to respond.

AmnoN
ENT Staff

Postby AmnoN » Tue May 31, 2016 7:45 pm

@missmydeathwing Please do as @lord-miles has asked. Also, you do not kick people for flaming - can use !ignore. Also, feel free to post a ban request for flaming if you felt that it was bad enough.

missmydeathwing
Basic Tree

Postby missmydeathwing » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:14 am

attached is the link to the VK rules:

http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?tit ... ng:VKRules

Specifically this section

Do not abuse !votekick: its only purpose is to kick game ruinners who violate ENT's rules and negatively impact the game for either or both teams in the game.

Which i thought i was doing when i believed IQ55 broke 3 rules for VK abuse, deceiving us and flaming.
found here http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?tit ... ming:Rules and http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?tit ... ng:VKRules

second one reason is under VK as well. i believed that ThroneofDark was not ruining the game as stated above reasons.

You are obligated to !votekick any player that has broken any of ENT's rules. If someone or several indicate that a particular player is game ruining, you, as a player in the game, are obligated to question/check about the situation/claim.

For future i will re-frame from VK and use ignore first. I dont fully understand how throneofdark was ruining the game on purpose when he tried the whole way through. i know he sucked and leaked alot but his new.

Jabba41
Protector of Nature

Postby Jabba41 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:48 pm

@AmnoN

Please wait for the moderator who processed your case to answer on this appeal.

Next time make sure you are doing the right thing when you kick someone and/or refuse to kick someone. communication is the key.
Send me your best Sloth pictures for instant unban*

*individual results may vary

AmnoN
ENT Staff

Postby AmnoN » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:53 pm

@missmydeathwing You could tell that he was solo sending almost every round and did not send on a key round or two when his teammate sent. Leaking every round is not really kick-worthy, but the solo sending and that combined showed that there was a refusal to cooperate. On top of that, initiating a votekick for someone on the other team that is not doing anything affecting you is something that you should not do.

Please read both the general and game-specific rules and copy and paste the rules that you broke below to show that you understand them.

missmydeathwing
Basic Tree

Postby missmydeathwing » Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:21 pm

http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?tit ... ming:Rules

rule
"Any form of votekick abuse."

sub rules

It is possible to game ruin by being new. In this case, votekick will only be valid if the new player refuses to learn and cooperate. Just because someone is a newbie or bad does not mean he is intentionally game ruinning.

Do not abuse !votekick: its only purpose is to kick game ruinners who violate ENT's rules and negatively impact the game for either or both teams in the game.

http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?tit ... g:LTDRules

Assuming that its 1100+ since there isnt another section for hell td.

AmnoN
ENT Staff

Postby AmnoN » Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:12 am

@missmydeathwing Thank you. Unbanned this time.

Return to “Processed Appeals”