Tournament information

Think you are the greatest Warcraft III player of all time? Prove it in our June Warcraft III Tournament. Sign up Today!
uakf.b
Staff Department

Tournament information

Postby uakf.b » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:13 pm

The ENT June Warcraft III Tournament will be happening from May 31st to June 2nd (a weekend). The following events are included:

• DotA: standard 5v5 -cm
  • Legion TD Mega: 4v4, mode is -sdmmhgggcbx3
  • Mystery event: this is an event for fun, teams are of two and the map will be revealed at the start of the tournament

Dates and times
Tournament will be on the weekend from May 31st to June 2nd.

DotA event will be happening from 6pm to 9pm EDT (10pm to 1am UTC/GMT) Friday and 3pm to 6pm + 7pm to 9pm EDT (7pm to 10pm and 11pm to 1am UTC/GMT) on Saturday and Sunday.

Legion TD Mega will be happening from 6pm to 9pm EDT (10pm to 1am UTC/GMT) on Friday, Saturday, and possibly Sunday as well.

Mystery event will be from 1pm to 3pm EDT (5pm to 7pm UTC/GMT) on Saturday, and will continue at 1pm EDT on Sunday if this is needed.

Registration
This time around, we'll be doing registrations over the forum to curb the number of invalid registrations. We have created a separate topic for each event where you can post your team's registration:

If you don't have a team yet, try posting in the Find A Team section.

Tournament structure
Each event will be a double-elimination tournament. The last two losers bracket rounds may be best of three, depending on the number of teams registered. The final will be a best of five, where the top team (the team that didn't yet lose a game) gets a free win to start off.

The tournament round structure will be posted on the tournament event pages (links from the tournament system).

There is also a list of tournament rules that will be enforced.

Prizes
The current prize pool is $500. This will be split between the events so that there is $250 for DotA, $225 for Legion TD Mega, and $25 for the mystery event. Prizes are sent over Paypal, so you must have a Paypal account to receive the prize. The prize will be sent to the team leader.

We're also introducing a new twist for this tournament. If you send at least $10 to the tournament and end up as a winner, then you will receive double of the prize. Use the Donate tab to send the money, but make sure to include your team name where it says "add battle.net username/realm".

Other prizes: the top two teams in DotA/LTD and top team in Mystery Event will also get Champions tag. If desired, they can also opt to get a colored name in-game (this may cause desyncs on some maps though). The winners will also be announced for a while on all of our bots.
dWFrZi5i -- 'cause I'm cool like Agreements

uakf.b
Staff Department

Re: Tournament information

Postby uakf.b » Wed May 08, 2013 8:16 pm

Update: prize pool increased to $350. Thanks QTriNitY for donating :)
Note: if you want your donation to go explicitly to the tournament then please PM me!

Update2: currently at $400
Update3: currently at $500
dWFrZi5i -- 'cause I'm cool like Agreements

AbsoluteMSTR
Donator

Re: Tournament information

Postby AbsoluteMSTR » Fri May 31, 2013 7:36 pm

uakf.b wrote:Update: prize pool increased to $350. Thanks QTriNitY for donating :)
Note: if you want your donation to go explicitly to the tournament then please PM me!

Update2: currently at $400
Update3: currently at $500

would donate for better servers, but that never going to happen
Favyen Bastani

Return to “June Warcraft III”