Important announcement (Discord bot)

Moderator: LIHL Staff

HazarDous
Staff Department

Important announcement (Discord bot)

Postby HazarDous » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:28 pm

We will soon move over to Discord in order to !start and !sign for games. That means that everyone will be able to start games.

The bot will come in the next few day(s). This topic will serve for announcement purposes, so if you have any questions, either ask me or make a new topic.

The first step you should do is to create a Discord account (free & fast, of course). You must also use the same name that you have on battle.net. Otherwise, you will not be able to !start or !sign for games. You should also tag me or the discord staff and ask to be added to the LIHL channel. ("@hazardous add me")

Once the discord bot is ready, I will remove everyone's admin rights to the host bots and Discordbot will be the only way for you to start games, just like it used to be with channel bots.

To avoid confusion, please share the word to others on battle.net. More to come.
These users thanked the author HazarDous for the post:
magicpotatoes (Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:04 pm)

HazarDous
Staff Department

Re: Important announcement (Discord bot)

Postby HazarDous » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:15 pm

Update:

Everyone's admin has been removed as the discord !start is operational. !starter will be owner of the game by default.

An discord account will be necessary for everyone who wishes to play as soon as the !sign function is implemented. To sign on discord and join LIHL channel, follow directives on the first post.

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:23 am

Commands !start !sign (2v2, 3v3, 4v4), !isVouched and !signedPlayers are now added to the bot.

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:38 pm

If anyone has difficulties with discord and don't know how to join/use/sign for games, please let me know with a post here or whisper me on bnet, I will try to make time to help you out.

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:07 pm

I started and will continue unvouching players who refuse to join us on discord.

So far brave and rolders have been unvouched.

If you get unvouched and find the desire to play lihl again, then you may re-apply once you have a discord acc.

I am sorry that you feel like discordbot is less attractive than channel bot, but that is how things are now, and there is nothing ENT can do about it. You either move on to discord, which is a much better communication platform anyway, or you let LIHL die. Make your own decisions.

EDIT: brave and rolders revouched. Deadline for all LIHL players to have a discord account is July the first. I will not be arguing about this anymore, discord account is mandatory to being a part of LIHL.

Return to “LIHL Archive”