Procedure to report low skill

Moderator: LIHL Staff

dweiler
Plague Treant

Procedure to report low skill

Postby dweiler » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:13 pm

After recent events and discussions (about the list), we have decided to improve the skill of the league with your help. From now on, we will have a formalized process for reporting players that you think are too low-skilled, which will be dealt with in a very clear and transparent way. We do need the effort of you guys to make it work, so please put some time in it if you care about the standard of the league. This is how it will go:

1. If anyone, moderator(s) or player(s), feels like someone does not belong in the league, they need to provide a solid case to report this. This includes at least 5 recent replays (for very active players this is a shorter than relatively inactive players), and you describe clearly why the player is playing below LIHL level in each of the games. This could include poor builds, poor choices, but not innocent mistakes or bad luck.
2. When you did that, the moderators will leave the topic open for a few days for people to comment on, provide more replays, et cetera.
3. The moderators will make an objective judgment, based on the case provided, if this player shows consistent below-LIHL level gameplay. If he/she does, they will be placed back to ‘Trial status’ for 50 games.
4. During those 50 games, everyone can provide replays to present whether they should or should not stay vouched.
5. After the 50 games, the moderators will judge the case again, based on what was provided by the players. If they judge the player to play below LIHL-level again, the player will be unvouched (with a right to apply again when they feel fit of course), if not they will be placed back in ‘accepted’ status.

We are hoping to standardize ‘skill level’-reports in this way, making it both more transparent and objective. We are aware it might happen that unpopular players might get reported more easily, but in our opinion, this does not matter, because the moderators will look at it objectively. We hope to solve the discontent about the skill level of the league with this new procedure, but we do need your help with it!
These users thanked the author dweiler for the post:
KiwiLeKiller (Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:44 pm)
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

iamyoursenpai
Treant

Re: Procedure to report low skill

Postby iamyoursenpai » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:33 pm

and what's happening, if somebody wants to report a lihl moderator?

@hazardous
@hazardous
@hazardous
@hazardous
@hazardous
@hazardous
@hazardous
@hazardous
@hazardous
:D :D
<3

n1ll3
Treant

Postby n1ll3 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:45 pm

I prefere to name a player and you do all the work ;)

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:54 pm

Back to start...

Yeh proceess is now implemented, but its so difficult as it was in past. With this approach almost noone will be kicked out. Same shit with a different name.

In my view:

1) Ent should select their mods from ppl that apply (ent and only ent)

2) Ent should give full powers to mods to act however they wanna act, that means that their decisions are what they are and if u dont like it as a player then fu. Life is hard.

3) Ppl can complain vs a mod on complaint section, and only ent staff will judge if a mod should be or shouldnt be a mod.

4) Any bias accusation, any insults to any mod (regarding their mod job, and not their performance as a player in game) should be directly penalized with no further shit. If u got a problem go complain section.

5) Mods dont need to prove shit to players, they penalize u and fu, no more further drama, u accept it and if u dont like it, then go ask second review politely.

This shit about having players involved on mods decissions is pure BS. I can either ask for second review or go complain sections, no more cry on forums. If u dont like it then gtfo lihl.

This is not a kindergarden, mods should have full authority over the league and their decisions should be respected thats it, no more cry, no more tell "how lihl should be on ideal world". this is what it is. If mod team decides u dont fit lihl skill wise or for any other reason, thats it, accept it and fu.

Don_Killuminati

Postby Don_Killuminati » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:55 pm

Ace became german! EIN LIHL EIN WOLKE EIN ILOCOS!

Crazy_Skeleton
Treant Protector

Postby Crazy_Skeleton » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:59 pm

Fur Got Keiser und Vaterland! :)

Vendeta
Treant Protector

Postby Vendeta » Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:31 pm

Only problem with that Hitler tactic is that mods are also players. And this was supposed to be a friendly enviroment, not a dictatorship.

If u are a moderator, and some simple accusations from random rage players can get in your head, affect on your mood, get you mad, then u are not a made to be a mod, and u should step down from that position. ;)

Simple as that.
D.S. 1989

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:36 am

Accusations didnt make leave mods if thats what u talk about. Its more the fact that i couldnt acc properly banning those tkers what made me consider leaving. When u see things are wrong, try fix, get blamed and even cant act upon blamers, thats the fked up things. To be a mood without the tools needed to mod is the bs thing.

Check out that most drama cases are triggered from low skilled ppl + top skilled ppl that get mad over tkers. We also cant forget dramaqueens.

I propose a new list:

Low ppl: example thizz
Trigered skilled: example fate
Dramaqueens: example mesh

Make a cocktail with all and result is....?

Vendeta
Treant Protector

Postby Vendeta » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:11 pm

Where do u see urself in that list?

To be honest, you are not even aware of your influence past days, week or so. Calling out people in pub, making rage posts, making spectacular exit from lihl staff (even tho u say that u dont care about it), etc. In almost every post u made in last days u mention thizz's name.

Dont get me wrong, this is not a "personal attack" or anything, im just trying to help u see that recently u also belong in this list. I havent noticed that im creating drama, or just getting pulled into it, w/e the case is, and one guy have drawn my attention on it saying "cant u se what ur doing?" He helped me see it, so im dodging it however i can, so im trying to do the same for u.

Maybe u should just chill from forum for some time, so u dont get so emotinaly envolved in every discussion, tbh.

Peace!
D.S. 1989

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:29 pm

I see myself as average player. I carry, i tk, i play normal. I can kc, i can call. I general i can adapt to every game and understand what is needed. Ofc i dont cosider myself best but also not bot. Thats my personal view of myself, but it has 0 impact since its not me anymore who will make the list.

What is ur view about having 60% of mod team leaving it within 1 week? all of us left cuz of bias accusations mostly... who wanna be mod in such a trash league in terms of behave?. Is too easy to point out the mods as a problem. As i said, imcapable to eat any shit trown to me when we talk about my play performance. Not as the mod job wich is done freely and with the only aim to benefit the league.

Comming to thizz case, what is the fken benefit i got for naming him on my bottom list? there was nothing personal, i never had any issue with him until that moment. So why do i have to eat freely all the shit he trew?. Was i biased or there are a good amount of players that also think he is not skilled?. What is my personal benefit of that list? zero. Ask me a list about the ppl i dislike and there will be a totally different list, but that one was about skill not frienship. I even included some ppl i consider friends on that list, cuz i felt was my job to do it trying to not be biased and impartial.

However this is not about me anymore, its about having a quality league or not. Thats all.

Jamo
Treant

Postby Jamo » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:36 pm

FadingSuns wrote:Comming to thizz case, what is the fken benefit i got for naming him on my bottom list? there was nothing personal, i never had any issue with him until that moment. So why do i have to eat freely all the shit he trew?. Was i biased or there are a good amount of players that also think he is not skilled?. What is my personal benefit of that list? zero. Ask me a list about the ppl i dislike and there will be a totally different list, but that one was about skill not frienship. I even included some ppl i consider friends on that list, cuz i felt was my job to do it trying to not be biased and impartial.

Can totally agree. In my opinion how thizz behaved after seeing his name on your list, was already unvouch worthy. Completely unacceptable this behaviour against anyone and especially Mods.

Also, I think that the procedure to report low skill won't do anything, because probably nobody will do it. But then also one should not complain, since the possibility now is definately there. And especially with only such few moderators left having to handle everything, Players are even more encouraged to take action themselves instead of complaining all the time. Make yourself useful if you want something to be changed. And I mean, also moderators can just follow this procedure. I guess they somehow have an internal list to watch out for or something similar anyhow (hey, maybe another list I am on ;) )?
These users thanked the author Jamo for the post:
FadingSuns (Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:10 pm)

Don_Killuminati

Postby Don_Killuminati » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:30 pm

Hey moderators, we waiting your fresh new list pliiiisssss ..

Varg
Forest Walker

Postby Varg » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:36 pm

Don_Killuminati wrote:Hey moderators, we waiting your fresh new list pliiiisssss ..

stop searching for drama donki.. :mrgreen:

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:42 pm

Okay, I will publish mine then..

Not-LIHL level: Don_killuminati, because of TK king control + Ranzkopp, sure he got good ELO but just carried by OP rolls and immo. His skill is too low really..
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

Return to “LIHL Archive”