[DRAMA] Unvouch request JoeSakic

Moderator: LIHL Staff

KiwiLeKiller
Treant Protector

[DRAMA] Unvouch request JoeSakic

Postby KiwiLeKiller » Tue May 01, 2018 10:35 pm

After some thorough discussions with some players recently, and especially after my most recent game with him, I've decided to report JoeSakic. I am totally aware there is a procedure to report low skill-players, which I did not respect in the following post for two reasons:
  1. I think this procedure is simply too complex and too time investing;
  2. I do not have the energy, neither do I have the will to invest so much time in what I think is obvious;

I am also sure moderators are already aware of the situation and that I am not the only one that have had issues with JoeSakic and that they agree with the following statement:
    JoeSakic does not have the required skill level to take part to LIHL.

###

First replay:
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10722706
It all starts when I fail call to send level 18, he calls me idiot. It would've been fine if it was meant as a joke, but knowing Joe I know it wasn't, so I !ignored him. Then, on level 28, I look his lane and I see he is building wardens (!?), I check his roll and he happens to have wyverns, which is fairly good when you up them. I !unignore him and I tell him to stop mass wardens and to mass windriders. He calls me gay and !ignore me. Not only he trolls, but he also flames me and ignores me.
Spoiler!
(58:41 / Allied) KiwiLeKiller: -rolls
(58:52 / Allied) KiwiLeKiller: !unignore joe
(58:57 / Allied) JoeSakic: le pd a rr les pd (note that pd = gay in french)
(58:58 / Allied) KiwiLeKiller: mass windriders lol
(59:05 / Allied) KiwiLeKiller: stop tk warden
(59:07 / Allied) KiwiLeKiller: omg
(59:07 / Allied) JoeSakic: !ignore kiwi

Second replay:
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10717488
Just casual JoeSakic TK, pure ob lvl 7, doesn't hold. I've seen such happening a lot with him, overbuilding and not holding.

###

He is literally clueless about this game, behaves like trash and, obviously, doesn't have the base skill-set to play in a, somehow, competitive league as should be LIHL.
"in a moment of extreme passion"
- Beastman (2017)

KiwiLeKiller
Treant Protector

Re: [DRAMA] Unvouch request JoeSakic

Postby KiwiLeKiller » Tue May 01, 2018 11:55 pm

"in a moment of extreme passion"
- Beastman (2017)

Don_Killuminati

Postby Don_Killuminati » Wed May 02, 2018 11:50 am

By Anda diffamation definition, this could be called diffamation :lol: :lol: :lol:
Also, it could deserves to be locked and archived right after calling that an witchhunt :lol: :lol: :lol:

Meshtar
Treant

Postby Meshtar » Wed May 02, 2018 1:54 pm

Hes posting replays so its really not the same case Donki. I agree that unvouch procedure is pretty time consuming so you would need Kreutertee level motivation and dedication to follow it successfully. For what is worth I do think Joe isn't lihl material, he is not a bad guy, just low skilled and pretty stubborn about it, same as more than few other lihl players.
I would suggest lowering replay requirements for unvouch procedure to 3, but additionally those 3 replays wouldn't be allowed to be too far apart. So if he tk-es every 20th game the case doesn't stand, but if its like 3 replays from last 10-15 games where he tk-es, then its clearly a customary play from him and case would be valid.

Don_Killuminati

Postby Don_Killuminati » Wed May 02, 2018 4:03 pm

Meshtar wrote:Hes posting replays so its really not the same case Donki.

How comes its not really the same case? viewtopic.php?f=207&t=124962
I started to post replays and even wasted more time on it to explain, so...

iamyoursenpai
Treant

Postby iamyoursenpai » Wed May 02, 2018 7:49 pm

Topic locked until review.

Return to “LIHL Archive”