The Purge

Moderator: LIHL Staff

elektro
Treant

Re: The Purge

Postby elektro » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:51 pm

what i try to point is that the mod/s who included me in this list should have the decency to provide some tk replays from me, cause i dont remember any except some "fights" with kiwi which ended with 3 game challenge where i won 2 1 and 1 disagreement about 1 call with aceofspades.

Jamo
Treant

Postby Jamo » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:02 pm

I don't wanna spread any fire into this, especially since I am one of the bot players myself. But I think you should maybe have some self-reflection and not just 100% rejecting everything people say to you, elektro. You are literally raging over this and acting like you are an infallible player, which nobody is. Even saying you never tk'ed in the past 5 years and you don't remember any tk game is a purely ill-conceived statement and might be part of a problem. I mean, even if you don't remember (which is bad, because how can you learn from it then), everybody tks from time to time, everybody. And as a matter of fact, you even were reported for that twice not so long ago (#1 and #2). So maybe you should relax a little bit, which will certainly help you getting off that list as well.
I don't wanna take part in telling who should be on that list and who shouldn't, it was just that reading your statements kind of made me mad as well, since it seems like you don't self-reflect at all.
These users thanked the author Jamo for the post:
BoretkPanda (Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:49 pm)

elektro
Treant

Postby elektro » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:34 pm

u just said all do tk from time to time, but only me is on the list?? and if building 1 prison for lvl 1 cause i held with it like 90% of time is tk for u, then u have no idea about my play. i just risked it and i got my punishment for it. if i tk ( in this case show me the games where i did so) no more than most of player here why i on the list in the first place ?. tbh jamo if u dont have anything usefull to say and u reply here cause ure mad on some statement i make, just stay out of the business. i dont belong on that list for sure imo but im ready to admit my mistakes if u or anyone show them to me PUBLICLY like the list was posted. post some games, dont talk without proofs please

elektro
Treant

Postby elektro » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:39 pm

and im am not rejecting anything, have u seen someone here saying something i rejected besides first post from @Tom_Hardy ? i doubt tom hardy put me on tk list since we always made a good team and i like to play with him tbh. tom, correct me if im wrong.

Crey
Forest Walker

Postby Crey » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:48 pm

@elektro It was collective decison that we made all together, if you think you should not be in this list, its one more point for you to show your skill and prove we are wrong.

elektro
Treant

Postby elektro » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:57 pm

well if someone should prove smth is you and your colective..prove me i dont have the skill for lihl with replays or something and i leave lihl. How u come to the conclusion i am a tk player if u cant find the replays i tk ? sone of your/yours friend told u that i am bad and u listen ? nice judge. as i said in the post u close my thread for that game that wasnt drawn. Your lack of respect for me is tremendous.

Last but not least, with that exception u guys do a fine job as lihl mods but onestly, the only one that are able to judge my skill in game, is a better player than me which is tom hardy in my oppinion. without being disrespectfull i think i am better caller ,better player, better builder ltd than both u and anda, thats why im mad im on a list made of u.. If some players like diablo tin soldier ranzkopp wolke etc that have the knowledge to judge someone's skill would include me on some list i think i would already left Lihl.

Crey
Forest Walker

Postby Crey » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:21 pm

@elektro So funny how fast you go for the personal hate after i just said that the decision was made together between all moderators, you can keep talking we all noobs and you are the best player who plays every game perfectly (thats why we cant find your bad replays ofc), but like this you just make the community's opinion about you worse and worse.

Tom_hardy
Forest Walker

Postby Tom_hardy » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:24 pm

Okay, I get that being on this list is frustrating, the fact it is publicly announced doesnt help with it. But this is the only way we can get the community to help with feedback and we need it, simple as that. But this doesnt mean anything yet, thats the whole point. Just because we will check out a few people doesnt mean they are too bad, nobody claims that those impressions cannot be faulty. Nobody will be unvouched without proof.
The point of this post is not to get rid of every questionable player at once, but to introduce a new system to get it done step by step if necessary. The next time there will be different people on this list, that is guaranteed. The way to find the list the nexttime will discussed, specially if the mods activity will remain rather low. But for now it is what it is.
Nobody else will get on it now and nobody will get off of it, without us checking a few replays, so its time to move on.

Just play your game, do your best.
Everybody else, help us make a fair decision, provide feedback

Thats it from our side, topic locked for now.

Return to “LIHL Archive”