Hello.

Moderator: LIHL Staff

HazarDous
Staff Department

Re: Hello.

Postby HazarDous » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:21 pm

What the fuck man, get over it. You aren't particularly good at LTD at this moment in time, and this isn't as big a deal [nor an insult] as you're making it out to be.
These users thanked the author HazarDous for the post:
KiwiLeKiller (Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:45 pm)

elektro
Treant

Postby elektro » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:24 pm

i didnt say i was good or particulary good. read my reply again and see where this is coming from.

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:36 pm

elektro wrote:
It was never our intention to stress out anybody or make you feel uncomfortable playing, but in a vouched base surrounding i guess its understandable that we need to watch out for players performing to our minimum standards to keep playing.

Thats a hell of a insult for me :) from all players here in lihl u chose me because i might not have MINIMUM SKILL STANDARD???!!?!?

Precisely.
These users thanked the author Anda for the post:
KiwiLeKiller (Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:26 pm)

elektro
Treant

Postby elektro » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:04 pm

and u were sober when u thought that ? i just feel ure not the right person to decide if im skilled enough, because regarding skill ure pretty much lower than me.

PS.. anyone besides your friend KIWI complained about me ? cause i really doubt. i cant find a single player that complained about my skill.

KiwiLeKiller
Treant Protector

Postby KiwiLeKiller » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:28 pm

Mods can decide anything they want.

You act like you are flawless, that you are the best player here. You act like everyone loves you, etc. Which is far from the reality. It's not because people don't tell you personally or that they don't comment here that they don't think you deserve to be on that list.
"in a moment of extreme passion"
- Beastman (2017)

epicdeath
Treant

Postby epicdeath » Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:26 pm

I reckon you're a solid bloke and skillwise I can't rly judge but you seem more than fine to me. Regardless of whether you can understand the decision or not, saying something like
and u were sober when u thought that ?
is both childish and crossing a line. Just because you disagree with the decision (which, lets be honest, should have no more impact on you than what you make it have) really doesn't give you free rein to publicly insult anyone, particularly the mods in such a way.

elektro
Treant

Postby elektro » Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:34 pm

Kiwi besides u i have no issues here. u can convice some of your friends to say otherwise but both u and i know ure also not skilled enough to judge my skill nor asking friends to put me on list without proofs.

KiwiLeKiller
Treant Protector

Postby KiwiLeKiller » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:08 pm

elektro wrote:i know ure also not skilled enough to judge my skill

Ask anyone in this league, I am much better player than you. The fact that you can't recognize this is just a proof of your lack of judgement, of your stubbornness and your ego-centrism.

Anyway, a person doesn't need to be better than another to judge his skill level.

With that being said, you definitely should maybe reconsider everything that was said to you, be it from Anda, from HazarDous or from me. Your skill level might be a little too low to be in LIHL, but the attitude you are showing in here is even worse.
"in a moment of extreme passion"
- Beastman (2017)

MudMan
Treant

Postby MudMan » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:02 pm

Why is this topic still open, just lock it someone lol

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:52 pm

This is the last response ill do to this topic, if there really is need to discuss it further you can talk to me in private if you like.
Do not mistake that i am the one responding to you as my personal opinion, i am simply the type that likes to deal with uneasy tasks and try to step in when things get emotionally,cause i actually CARE if members feel unhappy here. Every one of you!
Cause as i also said we do not want to hurt anybodys feelings whatsoever, none of us mods took this job to hurt anyone of you in any way.Ive tried to explain to you often now what i ment, if you want to continue to see it your way, then i guess ill just have to accept it and ull have to deal with it aswell.
I didnt drink for month, low shot from your side rly.Thank you for respecting my time responding to you here in such a mannered way, also questioning my mental state.I OFC just forgot to edit out the insult part, which i stated often enough now, this is NOT a personal insult towards you elektro or anybody else on this list.I thought ud know me better,blows my mind that you think i am the kind of guy to do such , ive never have had a personal problem with you and from my side before, now ur making this out to be the first.
Even when i would have a problem with you, im not the guy to take cheap shots, im well aware that i own 1/5th of power to decide who stays here and who doesnt, and i guess so far even if u dont agree with my choices, ive shown that i do not make them hastly or for personal gain.You are the one insulting me here and in my opinion i gave you little to no reason at all to do so.
My friend Kiwi never said a bad word about you or gave any replay, just for your feedback.
And fyi, i have 15 people on the list of myself, half of them being friends of mine. I definitely know the difference between game performance and personal liking. Stop jumping to conclusions and attacking people cause u wanna point a finger at somebody else then yourself please.
Also i am well aware that i am skillwise the weakest player of moderation, i never made a secret out of it. I still believe that when i get replays of yours send to me of games you blatently speaking fuck up big time i am smart enough to read it.If i am a better player as you or not, is not the topic, and that you go down to that level is just weak man.
If you feel i am unfit to rate you, make a suggestion cause from my point of view, if i am not good enough to understand your games i am not fit to vouch/ unvouch anybody here. I encourage you to do so, this is lot of work for very little gain and if i dont have at least the respect of the community or minimal knowledge to judge on skill, i agree i am not fit for this position.This would help me out aswell,seriously.
When i come back to playing, you can make a complaint tread about myself skillwise all you like, i welcome you so cause i always try to improve and dont take the game performance rating as a personal insult.I am not sitting at this chair of moderation and feel safe from distance, if i fuck up big time and theres issues with me, please make me aware of it in a productive way. This goes out to everybody.

And as open feedback for you, u were on the majority of moderators lists of players we wanted to look up cause we are worried about their play, u are the person i personally get the most complaints about over months From several people and just cause nobody tells you this in person is i guess simply a way to avoid conflict or hate of yours.From the way you react to this, i can understand now why.

Id invite you to let this think a bit, read carefully what i tried to tell you ( btw to HELP you), speak with other moderators if you like and then make ur opinion of myself again. Im not used to personal attacks, especially from the people i work for here. This is disrespectfull and totally out of line.

Edit: bottom line is i tried to help you keep vouched cause in general i always thought ur a friendly person to play with and community wise aswell,since ur a veteran you should definitely have the potential to improve your gameplay.

You have to swim on your own now by your choice. Dont come complaining to me when you drowned alone.
These users thanked the author Anda for the post (total 2):
7years (Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:55 pm) • Jamo (Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:44 am)

nicolai123
Treant

Postby nicolai123 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:36 pm

According to ur logic elektro- there is literally 0 possible way for you to improve and at the same time stay in the league since every time someone points out a flaw in ur play theyre either not good enough (yes, mods who have been chosen by lihl players to judge skill is not good enough to judge skill apparently), or if they're good enough to judge your skill level you're gonna leave the league anyways (according to ur own words). Well good riddance says i.

elektro
Treant

Postby elektro » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:42 pm

Snowblind idk what discord name u have (if u have) so i cant know what type of person u are since we talk only here on forum. i am sorry for the drinking part,is that part of my attitude that i need to change, im get mad too fucking fast but i also cool down as fast as i get mad..( thats not an excuse ofc). first of all thank u for getting time to answer so detaliate and whatever u guys decide let be it.

for the last time i will say the source of my anger if i can say that. i really feel i am a good player, and if im not good im at least decent, without the need to compare myself with anyone. i stated several times i dont need to improve my skill since no player here cant find tk plays from me ( at least not more than any of lihl average and good players).. thats a lie because i can still improve and be one of top players if i change my attitude ( a bossy one, trying to tell other players how to play their rolls). As an excuse for my attitude is that, if u see replays with me, u will notice i allways seek advices from my mates if i dont feel sure what is best for me or my team, and for that i think that my mates think the same as me, which ofc is a mistake.

All in all i felt and i still feel i shouldnt be on that list with tk players that u posted but i will not waste more time trying to prove my point and will accept any oppinion from any of u, but tbh i would really love to feel accepted here in lihl ( im not an emotional guy btw) and now i dont really feel it ... :(

elektro
Treant

Postby elektro » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:49 pm

nicolai123 wrote:According to ur logic elektro- there is literally 0 possible way for you to improve and at the same time stay in the league since every time someone points out a flaw in ur play theyre either not good enough (yes, mods who have been chosen by lihl players to judge skill is not good enough to judge skill apparently), or if they're good enough to judge your skill level you're gonna leave the league anyways (according to ur own words). Well good riddance says i.

they didnt find any flaw in my play nico ( at least they didnt tell me any, nor shown any replay where i tk or poor play ). thats why i get often mad for being on this list.

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:50 pm

http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?tit ... ming:Staff

If you dont know who i am then how the fuck do you know you are a far better player then me ?

epicdeath
Treant

Postby epicdeath » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:26 pm

Your discord name and ign are mixed up tho :)

Return to “LIHL Archive”