unvouch thor-god

Moderator: LIHL Staff

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

unvouch thor-god

Postby BoretkPanda » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:08 pm

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 488835.w3g

He hes Cava Tribe PD and decides to start Tribe into pd - which is okay i guess. But he decided to go for 2 upped Alpha at 3 which - Sude even told him - leaks big to nosend. (Thats what happend at 3 ofc - just imagine what happens if he gets a send even.)

So Enemies get Freescout at 3 (2x priso aqua) - at this time they already started sending so they couldnt cancel for 5 - anyway he even more rip now and still thinks he could reach pd (needet 45g or so and we had abour 20 kingleaks at 4 - lol. so the moment he noticed (after inc even) he started to push and just get 1 knight (which was best he could do but the harder tk follows) - Enemy team resends lvl5 and we kingleak big - and he decided to overpush 5/2 to tkleak 6 and not even reaching 1 cava for 7. (Best Moment was when he sold his cute Colt at lvl6 without a reason. Still dont know what he tried to get with those 7g.

Perma unvouch ty bb.
e: cause of anda in virgin modus: 24 hour unvouch t bb

:D
Last edited by BoretkPanda on Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

n1ll3
Treant

Re: unvouch thor-god

Postby n1ll3 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:10 pm

I had some good games with Thor-god where he payed good thats all i can say here

thor_god
Aura Tree

Postby thor_god » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:30 pm

Not going to try and defend this game; definitely a poor showing, and after failing PD cause of unexpected send 4 i pretty much sealed the fate. Loss falls on me for this one and agree with all he said. With that out of the way, everyone has bad games and this one surely was one of mine; but idk if its fair to do an unvouch in rage 5 minutes after a loss with just the 1 game as the example. Either way, no hard feelings towards panda, I get why he is mad.

Besides that, as part of the list I've been working on my game play and have been steadily improving over the past few weeks. Obviously if this proceeds mods can look at my games this season and see the improvement. Thats all I got 4 now.

Stiff_Maistar
Treant Protector

Postby Stiff_Maistar » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:31 pm

@BoretkPanda remember you need to wait 2 hours before reporting, if unvouch request is classified as a report viewtopic.php?f=72&t=121041
What did snow white say when the dwarves saw her naked?
7-UP
https://www.facebook.com/TehLurdOfTehReingsOfficial/videos/710971672378120/

devaztate
Armored Tree

Postby devaztate » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:03 pm

people like the OP is why alot of players stay away from lihl, cancerous nabs.

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:07 pm

devaztate wrote:people like the OP is why alot of players stay away from lihl, cancerous nabs.

and you are?

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:13 pm

I agree this game was played completely clueless and definitely fucked up big time. Moderation is thankfull for feedback,but not in this disrespectfull way.

Even when your tilted cause he tked, we expect you to show proper respect to everybody in this league and leave the decision making to us.Its not up to you to decide who stays in lihl and who doesnt.

Perma unvouch ty bb.<-- This is fucked up and i hope you alrdy apologized to thor for it.Its not like he is a huge stubborn dick and has bad manners, ive never seen him so far being disrespectfull or shitty towards anybody.Kicking someone when hes alrdy under stress to keep his vouch and struggles with game performance rly shows about yourself dude wtf.
He always listens and def tries to improve,better help talk to / about him in a way that helps him towards this goal.

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:23 pm

Snowblind wrote:I agree this game was played completely clueless and definitely fucked up big time. Moderation is thankfull for feedback,but not in this disrespectfull way.

Even when your tilted cause he tked, we expect you to show proper respect to everybody in this league and leave the decision making to us.Its not up to you to decide who stays in lihl and who doesnt.

Perma unvouch ty bb.<-- This is fucked up and i hope you alrdy apologized to thor for it.Its not like he is a huge stubborn dick and has bad manners, ive never seen him so far being disrespectfull or shitty towards anybody.Kicking someone when hes alrdy under stress to keep his vouch and struggles with game performance rly shows about yourself dude wtf.
He always listens and def tries to improve,better help talk to / about him in a way that helps him towards this goal.

You aware of the fact ur dumb list is the reason he is "stressed" at all right? So don't talk like I'm the one who has to apologize for phrases.

dont get triggerd panda ohne p

wani9311
Armored Tree

Postby wani9311 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:43 am

Nice attitude lol all i gotta say

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:34 am

wani9311 wrote:Nice attitude lol all i gotta say

I LOV U

nicolai123
Treant

Postby nicolai123 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:59 pm

Why not just DM this to mods? If you actually wanted to permanently unvouch him it would help ur case way more.

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:33 pm

nicolai123 wrote:Why not just DM this to mods? If you actually wanted to permanently unvouch him it would help ur case way more.

since when we give reports to mods?

its an report, not asking for permavouch even tho anda thougth im serious about it. but i told him already per pm also. :D

also i should had thought about 2 hours of waiting - doubt i wouldv reported then

since i didnt not wait 2hours u can just ignore this post i guess

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:20 am

clearfluids wrote:http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/view_replay.php?file=11505486.w3g
http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 505345.w3g

I can tell u by own experience that people rather think u got bad manners than 1 can get punished for that. So handle it like me and others and start adding replays per pm.
Last edited by BoretkPanda on Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nicolai123
Treant

Postby nicolai123 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:06 pm

Tom_hardy wrote:We also encourage the community, to send us feedback in private. It should contain a replay link, gametime, and a small description for very bad plays.

Return to “LIHL Archive”