unvouch thor-god

Moderator: LIHL Staff

clearfluids
Armored Tree

Re: unvouch thor-god

Postby clearfluids » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:41 pm

BoretkPanda wrote:
clearfluids wrote:http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/view_replay.php?file=11505486.w3g
http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 505345.w3g

I can tell u by own experience that people rather think u got bad manners than an 1 get punished for that. So handle it like me and others and start adding replays per pm.

In English?

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:29 pm

double post we love
Last edited by BoretkPanda on Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:30 pm

clearfluids wrote:
BoretkPanda wrote:
clearfluids wrote:http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/view_replay.php?file=11505486.w3g
http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 505345.w3g

I can tell u by own experience that people rather think u got bad manners than an 1 get punished for that. So handle it like me and others and start adding replays per pm.

In English?

nah u can write spanish messages also

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:40 pm

German and russian is alright aswell ;)
These users thanked the author Anda for the post:
BoretkPanda (Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:16 pm)

thor_god
Aura Tree

Postby thor_god » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:10 pm

I think I’m gonna stay away from commenting/engaging on these posts; only going to fuel the fire and don’t want to start shit with anyone. Going to PM the mods today and handle it from there with them. Leaving it at that.

MudMan
Treant

Postby MudMan » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:13 pm

thor_god wrote:I think I’m gonna stay away from commenting/engaging on these posts; only going to fuel the fire and don’t want to start shit with anyone. Going to PM the mods today and handle it from there with them. Leaving it at that.

if I were you I would take this seriously. lihl is overdue some unvouches, and it would suck to be one them. you can easily look past the "manner" in which someone is presenting a TK instance, and actually focus on what u did wrong and try to learn from it.
someone recently went 3/2, and i told him
(10:27 / Allied) Mudman: Bro
(10:31 / Allied) Mudman: i cant believe my eyes
(10:33 / Allied) Mudman: why no 5/1
(10:33 / Allied) person who is now unvouched: !ignore mudman

while I dont think i should be explaining the basic math behind why 5/1 > 3/2 in lihl, I wouldve gladly done it instead of reporting the player if he actually asked or learned from it.

everyone tks, no one is perfect.. but when someone doesnt acknowledge their tk and instead try to argue/fight with confrontation, that leads to reports etc..

TL;DR attitude and skill go hand in hand for lihl, what you lack in one you must make up in the other.

thor_god
Aura Tree

Postby thor_god » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:42 pm

MudMan wrote:
thor_god wrote:I think I’m gonna stay away from commenting/engaging on these posts; only going to fuel the fire and don’t want to start shit with anyone. Going to PM the mods today and handle it from there with them. Leaving it at that.

if I were you I would take this seriously. lihl is overdue some unvouches, and it would suck to be one them. you can easily look past the "manner" in which someone is presenting a TK instance, and actually focus on what u did wrong and try to learn from it.

while I dont think i should be explaining the basic math behind why 5/1 > 3/2 in lihl, I wouldve gladly done it instead of reporting the player if he actually asked or learned from it.

everyone tks, no one is perfect.. but when someone doesnt acknowledge their tk and instead try to argue/fight with confrontation, that leads to reports etc..

TL;DR attitude and skill go hand in hand for lihl, what you lack in one you must make up in the other.

Mudman i absolutely agree. I know how i tked in these cases and plan on working on my mistakes. It’s not like i was arguing with panda or clear and saying it was the right play; tried to adapt and make the remainder of the game best i could. Even if presented in a hostile manner, I in no way disagree or take it personal. I take this situation very seriously, I just don’t really want to argue with anyone here, and know many posts like this turn into an argument where it is unnecessary. So I’m trying to just keep my mouth shut and ears/eyes open. Cause In the End it’s my ass on the line.

Just as a side not though, hoping everyone can be respectful of someone’s who’s under heavy stress/pressure. I’d rather hear your “go 5/1” or “PUSH” then yell and shit talk.
These users thanked the author thor_god for the post:
MudMan (Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:35 pm)

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:13 pm

@mudman while i dont agree that you can make up for a lack of skill in behaviour or otherwise, i get what you mean. We prefeer private feedback on this listed people in general, cause we will be making the decision in staff so all the emotional backlash etc is best for us to take from it and not the players we observe.They have to reason whatever they do to us, since we will be approaching towards them.
I can assure you that so far thor has an excellent attitude working with the staff to improve and keep his vouch, and i believe should he behave different its cause of the stress. He so farcooperates very well with us.

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:21 pm

Well since Ive started that dumb thread: just for me I can say that just cause of his behaviour here and I game I feel sorry to report him

I mean we got low skilled people like me who miss even attitude besides skill.

But: it's still frustrating that nothing has changed with ur list and biggest tker don't even get mentioned.

Bb perma unvouch im drunken jaja

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:28 pm

iamyoursenpai
Treant

Postby iamyoursenpai » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:03 pm

Snowblind wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJYzbJCIR_U

<3

ITS MY FUCKING JOB TO POST YOUTUBELINKS

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:17 pm

iamyoursenpai wrote:
Snowblind wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJYzbJCIR_U

<3

ITS MY FUCKING JOB TO POST YOUTUBELINKS

Feels like that's the only job u got nigglet

devaztate
Armored Tree

Postby devaztate » Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:00 pm

MudMan wrote:

this exactly is why good players have been vouched and left LIHL for good, too many TK wannabe pros that think they are good.....1200 games are 100x more fun than a LIHL game now days, you can thank players like bortek and allowing obs for this

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:35 pm

devaztate wrote:
MudMan wrote:

this exactly is why good players have been vouched and left LIHL for good, too many TK wannabe pros that think they are good.....1200 games are 100x more fun than a LIHL game now days, you can thank players like bortek and allowing obs for this

Pandas and Observers kill lihl!

wani9311
Armored Tree

Postby wani9311 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:50 pm

devaztate wrote:
MudMan wrote:

why randomly appear and flame in this thread lol
let me answer ur point, so called bot player or most reported or most tking players in lihl still rapes in 1200 lobby super ez
are they better than any player in 1200? probably no. but saying 1200 is better than lihl is same shit as saying solo que players in league of legends are better skilled than actual lcs leaguers

Return to “LIHL Archive”