unvouch thor-god

Moderator: LIHL Staff

wani9311
Armored Tree

Re: unvouch thor-god

Postby wani9311 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:50 pm

Btw, for the input on thor_god, he may not be good players we call, but I believe he is the only one trying his best show that he befits in league listening to every advice while working on his play himself from so called "list" Other people also playing to show something but gotta say thor try his best

thor_god
Aura Tree

Postby thor_god » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:03 am

wani9311 wrote:Btw, for the input on thor_god, he may not be good players we call, but I believe he is the only one trying his best show that he befits in league listening to every advice while working on his play himself from so called "list" Other people also playing to show something but gotta say thor try his best

Appreciate the kind words Wani

wani9311
Armored Tree

Postby wani9311 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:33 am

devaztate wrote:
wani9311 wrote:
devaztate wrote:
this exactly is why good players have been vouched and left LIHL for good, too many TK wannabe pros that think they are good.....1200 games are 100x more fun than a LIHL game now days, you can thank players like bortek and allowing obs for this

why randomly appear and flame in this thread lol
let me answer ur point, so called bot player or most reported or most tking players in lihl still rapes in 1200 lobby super ez
are they better than any player in 1200? probably no. but saying 1200 is better than lihl is same shit as saying solo que players in league of legends are better skilled than actual lcs leaguers

Did you really just compare to lihl to LCS, lmao learn some reading comprehension i said the ent 31 bot was more fun..........there's nothing skillful about lihl, watching retards start with 1 prisoner and leaking to feed holders isnt "advanced strats" lihl is a shit show with a handful of good players and alot of scrubs that arent worth a fuck.......#facts

"this exactly is why good players have been vouched and left LIHL for good, too many TK wannabe pros that think they are good" .... uh.. u forget what u wrote before u finish your paragraph..? and next, one thing i can define as #facts is illustrating your biased memory from your retarded brain isn't #facts. "this exactly is why good players have been vouched and left LIHL for good" this is also literal shit because there is only one pro vouched player decide to leave lihl and play in 1200 and as far as I remember his reason were different from ur description.

Recently what I experienced from 1200 bots are rather random 1200 players flaming into me, 'lihl players ruins 1200' this kind meme has been around 1200 bots too long with no random reason, its really funny I don't even know them but they just know me and flame to me or other lihl players randomly. so... idk really just gotta admit u wanted randomly comment shit about lihl in random post in lihl board which u wouldn't even cared to click if u weren't interested.. how about just accept the truce and leave in peace?

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:21 am

devaztate wrote:
wani9311 wrote:
devaztate wrote:
this exactly is why good players have been vouched and left LIHL for good, too many TK wannabe pros that think they are good.....1200 games are 100x more fun than a LIHL game now days, you can thank players like bortek and allowing obs for this

why randomly appear and flame in this thread lol
let me answer ur point, so called bot player or most reported or most tking players in lihl still rapes in 1200 lobby super ez
are they better than any player in 1200? probably no. but saying 1200 is better than lihl is same shit as saying solo que players in league of legends are better skilled than actual lcs leaguers

Did you really just compare to lihl to LCS, lmao learn some reading comprehension i said the ent 31 bot was more fun..........there's nothing skillful about lihl, watching retards start with 1 prisoner and leaking to feed holders isnt "advanced strats" lihl is a shit show with a handful of good players and alot of scrubs that arent worth a fuck.......#facts

Lihl players had Sex with ur gf or why u so mad?

nicolai123
Treant

Postby nicolai123 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:16 pm

@devaztate i guarantee that every lihl player can beat you in a 1v1 10 times in a row, or a challenge for that matter.

devaztate
Armored Tree

Postby devaztate » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:37 pm

nicolai123 wrote:@devaztate i guarantee that every lihl player can beat you in a 1v1 10 times in a row, or a challenge for that matter.

Not very smart are you, you're delusional af if you really believe that statement

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:44 pm

@devaztate no idea who you are, but pls restrain yourself from making these kind of posts.
Others, stop feeding the trolls, they are hungry and will grow.

Le_Don
Armored Tree

Postby Le_Don » Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:21 am

devaztate wrote:

LOOOOL
Too much anger man, don't be so mean dude.

nicolai123
Treant

Postby nicolai123 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:38 am

Its a guy called ludacris. I've played with him multiple times and he sucks dick. He has negative winrate in mega and sits around 1300. This guy is the biggest joke ever.

edit: Nvm i think its some other noob :D

devaztate
Armored Tree

Postby devaztate » Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:30 pm

nicolai123 wrote:@devaztate i guarantee that every lihl player can beat you in a 1v1 10 times in a row, or a challenge for that matter.

After playing against you in 1200, i rarely even play LTD anymore, i can pretty much say for certain ill literally mouth rape u in 1v1......there's a handful opf really good players in lihl, id say you're mediocre at best.......honestly surprised your vouched

Krocis
Treant

Postby Krocis » Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:15 pm

his ingame name is imracist never met him in 1200 bot tho, hes some troll

Krocis
Treant

Postby Krocis » Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:27 pm

Sure we can play 1v1 when u lose your virginity. See you in 20 years.
These users thanked the author Krocis for the post (total 3):
nicolai123 (Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:09 am) • epicdeath (Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:52 pm) • KiwiLeKiller (Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:40 pm)

devaztate
Armored Tree

Postby devaztate » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:31 pm

Krocis wrote:Sure we can play 1v1 when u lose your virginity. See you in 20 years.

lmao set it up plz someone so i can rape this noob so all can see it, when it comes down to it, only the top players in lihl even have a chance at besting me in 1v1.......even then its a roll thing

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:33 pm

@devaztate tried it nice the first time, now i report and i hope u keep your hands out of our lihl sub-forum. We dont want your kind around here

Merex
Oversight Staff

Postby Merex » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:43 pm

Keep this on-topic or it will be locked.
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

Return to “LIHL Archive”