Ranzkopp Vouch

Moderator: LIHL Staff

nukid
Forest Walker

Ranzkopp Vouch

Postby nukid » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:21 am

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: none

Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: ranzkopp

If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: Those who play 1200+ occasionally know me and i know them.

Do you have Gproxy installed? no, but can do if required

Attach at least two LTD Mega 3.41 1200+ game replays (one as yolo, other as a holder) that represent your skill (do not provide replays where you go cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in LIHL):
WOLVES
http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 707025.w3g
HARLOT (semi cuz immo)
http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 706587.w3g
MIXED STUFF
http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 706761.w3g

ps. just 3 games from yesterday, probably not perfect, but good enough i think, i can add more if needed

Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it to recipient “LIHL Moderators” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test): Done.

[b]Any additional information that you would like to provide:
happy 2 give you any information you need!

Dimitrakis_2001
Armored Tree

Re: Ranzkopp Vouch

Postby Dimitrakis_2001 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:55 am

Ranz is experienced player and 1200 has nothing more to offer to him.He understands very well how game goes and can read very well both the potential of his team as well as the weaknesses of the enemy team.He is also skilled king.I think he will fit perfectly in lihl and will be able to cooperate very effectively with players here.I dont really know if my opinion as a trial makes any difference but !support for sure.

n1ll3
Treant

Postby n1ll3 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:40 am

I fully support ranzkopp

He has a nice king control and is a mannered and talkactive player. As far as i rememver his buids were allways ok (only some minor mistakes). He is for sure ready for a trial.

KiwiKiller[QQ]

Postby KiwiKiller[QQ] » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:05 am

I know my opinion doesn't mean much here, but I feel like it should count since I was always on 1200+ not so long ago. Ranzkopp is a very skilled player, he is mannered and he has a very good king control. I feel like he can't learn anymore from 1200+ and that he will adapt very quickly to LIHL gameplay. Without looking at his replays I can say he is worth a trial.

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:40 pm

I !support this application. He is a classic 1200+ player and always nice to have him on team there.

Aced

Lord-Miles
Plague Treant

Postby Lord-Miles » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:42 pm

One of the best players on 1200 , mannered friendly and never cause any dramas.

!support.

Qvist
Treant

Postby Qvist » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:00 pm

I support too, good player with minor flaws, will adapt fast for LIHL

FateStayNight
Forest Walker

Postby FateStayNight » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:23 pm

played lot of games with him easy rdy for lihl

nukid
Forest Walker

Postby nukid » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:32 pm

heeeeey. wauw thanks for the support guys... :D

this is for tin....he wanted 2 see a SPRITE yolo... not sure why i even care though.also from yesterday,
http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 705489.w3g

Cryptonox
Forest Walker

Postby Cryptonox » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:48 pm

I remember him from 1200, nice guy, support.
Some boys talk about not being afraid a man with a gun - Until it pops off, you don't even see where they turn - Using excuses about running to get his gun - But when we see him, he is hiding underneath his bed

Psyclone
Treant

Postby Psyclone » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:46 pm

I am well acquainted with Ranzkopp since he's a very active 1200+ player. Can't say anything bad about him and since we're in the need of LIHL offsprings I support his application. His possible trial vouch will give us a more profound picture of his skill asset and how he adapts to the league's standards.

Crey
Forest Walker

Postby Crey » Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:47 am

Decent, skillful player, always makes calls in his team.
!support

G0LIATH_05
Forest Walker

Postby G0LIATH_05 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:30 am

!support Played a lot with you, is nothing you can learn from 1200+ bot. Gl !

nukid
Forest Walker

Postby nukid » Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:14 pm

Oh by the way, im gonna be active next 2 weeks, but rest of december i wont be there at all, prolly neither at early january, so.... IF..... i get vouched, maybe start the trial next year if u want me to be active during it xP

n1ll3
Treant

Postby n1ll3 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:13 pm

First replay: Solid wolverine replay. You got some feed and pushed nice. Only mistake was that you stayed 7/5 after 10 when you know you need a 15 send (and after an unlucky 10 leak you had no more chance to cover 15, so no reason to stay low)

Second replay: You started good with harlot crab. Pushed 3/0 after warr send and went only 5 harlots and overseer for 7 cause of immola. All fine this game. But the game was also really ez with 2 archer immo :)

Third replay: Flying sentry and firearcher mix. A str8 5 send forced you to stay low until 5 ( 3/0 i think). But you hold 5 and free hold 7 with 6/1. I stopped watching here.

All in all you showed a solid knowledge and a good teamplay. Its no problem if you are not avtive 2 weaks in december we all have our real life ;). And pls download and use Gproxy(h3rmit).

Ranzkopp@useast vouched, welcome!

Congratulations on being accepted for trial into the Legion TD Mega In-house League! Fun opportunities and challenging higher quality games are awaiting just for you!
    Here are a few things you need to make sure you do: As a new member to the LIHL community, you will be placed on a trial status for approximately 3 weeks. As a trial member you will be given the same rights and privileges as any other member of the LIHL. However, as a trial member, your performance and attitude will be monitored closely by the Moderators. We understand that it may take some time to adjust to LIHL game plays, but we expect that you will learn and adjust quickly.
      Moderators reserve the right to revoke your vouch status at any time during your trial period without notice due to poor performance or attitude. If you do pass the trial period and become fully vouched, we expect you to maintain high levels of performance and a good attitude - an expectation for all of our members. There are extensive unvouch and ban protocols in place to ensure compliance.
        LIHL appreciates your interest and is delighted to welcome you. Happy Gaming! :)

Return to “Accepted”