Yologeomancer apply

Moderator: LIHL Staff

skarking
Armored Tree

Yologeomancer apply

Postby skarking » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:02 pm

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: none
Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: yolocolt, yologeomancer, new_pleyer
What is your Discord account? snopp dogg# something
If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: played with most people i think alot
Do you have Gproxy installed?
Attach at least three LTD Mega 3.42 1200+ game replays (one as yolo, other as a holder) that represent your skill (do not provide replays where you go cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in LIHL):
engimalf - start with engi, abno for 4 and pretty much big all game but i could agree maybe i could been huger mid 15 but it was bad lucky blue got inf we live.
lodstrong - This game is nice to watch i think i got HUGE this game :)
ghoul yolo - start ghoul mid 5 against fairly decent send with magna, had so bad units so i leaked slow and we won 15.
prismw - i leaked 3,5-6, 8 badly but mid 17. Got a really bad roll, maybe 3rd pris was the way before rr but i did what i did and got back very nice.
aquayolo - 7/6 before start of 7, 200 inc on 10. Was a pretty big difference compared to my teammates and other team in inc/val. Race 17 sadly lose cuz i did not mid with 5.4k val on 17. Pretty sad but a fun game otherwise. Should have overbuilt 4 but i liked the idea of having a slow game so i took a risk. I still had enough to hold the next level.
normal turr - nothing to special, normal play turr. got ghost mid 17 against biggest send.Probably would have won even if i did not mid also. Would agree building 1 spot higher, but i did not plan to get so much backline only.
Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it to recipient “LIHL Moderators” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test):
Any additional information that you would like to provide: I work as a property manager on a company and i got shitton to do all days so when i come home late i like to play legion td but 1200 is getting more and more boring with so many new people from the normal mega bot and they are sometimes hard to talk to and they always fight with each other over small things that often is irrelevant :)
Last apply Crey said i needed more work on:
-Placement skills; - have been training on this ofc i could do some placements better sometimes but i think everybody makes mistakes and its not often i do that, but i take advices and stuff but its not alot to learn in 1200 right now i think or people to take advices from but i have been getting better since last time.
-Pay attention to push timings; - i do not think this was a flaw but sure i have been paying some attention to it.
-Total overview with what is better to build in different situations, and when you need to push or stay low to hold (Need more experience). hehe ok i can admit i like to yolo alot, i try to hold if i need to or semi but i can see your point and i have been playing more holder/semi now to if needed but its not often i need to because i feel people rather hold > yolo.
also i have been playing sg necro now so i do know i need to add for 4 now :)

overall i think i have been practicing more now and focusing on more what is needed for team to build, can i go 3/0 with a clockwreck on lvl 1 solo or do i need to add or not. (Incase they warr how will the outcome for the other lanes be)
And i think 1200 been getting boring for me so i hope i can get in and try lihl out :)
and sure sometimes i make a wrong decision but i learn from it and always listening to other people and help other to so hopefuly fine ? :)
Attachments
lodstrong.w3g
(802.49 KiB) Downloaded 69 times
normal turr.w3g
(799.84 KiB) Downloaded 62 times
aquayolo.w3g
(769.47 KiB) Downloaded 63 times
prismw.w3g
(802.58 KiB) Downloaded 71 times
ghoul yolo.w3g
(694.78 KiB) Downloaded 81 times
engimalf.w3g
(759.3 KiB) Downloaded 67 times
Last edited by skarking on Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:25 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Meshtar
Treant

Re: Yologeomancer apply

Postby Meshtar » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:31 pm

You will surely need to post replays that prove your skill. I remember you from 1200+ and since I don't remember having any particular issues with you, I'll !support your application. Good luck :)

skarking
Armored Tree

Postby skarking » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:07 pm

Meshtar wrote:You will surely need to post replays that prove your skill. I remember you from 1200+ and since I don't remember having any particular issues with you, I'll !support your application. Good luck :)

i did the apply while i was still on work so i had to wait until i got home :) thank you

GonnaGetRekt
Armored Tree

Postby GonnaGetRekt » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:44 pm

!support from me too.Remember him from 1200,pretty decent as i remember.A trial should do for sure.
sdb.

Legionaire[1o1]
Armored Tree

Postby Legionaire[1o1] » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:25 pm

!support, played many games with him! Trial will show!

nicolai123
Treant

Postby nicolai123 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:57 pm

Meshtar wrote:You will surely need to post replays that prove your skill. I remember you from 1200+ and since I don't remember having any particular issues with you, I'll !support your application. Good luck :)

i 2nd this

skarking
Armored Tree

Postby skarking » Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:30 pm

Thanks guys :)

7years
Forest Walker

Postby 7years » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:51 pm

and they are sometimes hard to talk to and they always fight with each other over small things that often is irrelevant :)

boy are you gonna like lihl :D

skarking
Armored Tree

Postby skarking » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:08 pm

7years wrote:
and they are sometimes hard to talk to and they always fight with each other over small things that often is irrelevant :)

boy are you gonna like lihl :D

men i mean that right now we have alot of new people from the mega bot who comes to 1200+ what is great to have many games going but it also gets annoying when they fight over some really stupid shit and they dont want to listen to some real easy things or they start fight.

ReD RuM
LIHL Staff

Postby ReD RuM » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:31 pm

!support
Played lately some games with him in 1200+, his builds are decent. Deserves a trial

skarking
Armored Tree

Postby skarking » Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:44 pm

tyyy

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:40 pm

This takes way to long

Meshtar
Treant

Postby Meshtar » Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:47 pm

I'll help some to get some attention here.

Ghoul yolo: Nice start, good yolo and good unit choice. Even if magna is generally a tk on 5, in this case since its the biggest hp unit it was gonna be buffed by the mage so it was a good choice. After that a bit questionable placement, harlot should have shared dmg with ghouls rather than being 1 lane behind. Also after 10 idk what units you had but anything else was better than making another mermaid and disciples. So some mistakes there, but generally a decent yolo game.

Lod game: Good start, they sent warrs and then you push fine, no ob since they can't re 3, all fine decisions. Generally Id prefer to push more for 5 since you did have other units to build, and you did have a ygg lane but 2 lods was good in this case since oj was/is obviously a troll player and can't be expected to do anything but tk. All fine play from there on, just t1 blocker is always good on 10 even if ur that fat and since hades can be focused right away sometimes. Good unit choice after that, just needed to place TS a bit behind, since you want hades spawns to take initial dmg so your ts army can live longer.
Thats all I watched so far, but I would say you definitely got potential and most likely not much to learn from 1200+, as the level of games there has gone down lately imo. Also I am happy to see you don't argue or rage, even if some players in your team are obviously playing bad. Based on these 2 replays I'd say you deserve a trial, I really doubt you will improve by playing 1200+ more ;)

skarking
Armored Tree

Postby skarking » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:13 am

Meshtar wrote:I'll help some to get some attention here.

Ghoul yolo: Nice start, good yolo and good unit choice. Even if magna is generally a tk on 5, in this case since its the biggest hp unit it was gonna be buffed by the mage so it was a good choice. After that a bit questionable placement, harlot should have shared dmg with ghouls rather than being 1 lane behind. Also after 10 idk what units you had but anything else was better than making another mermaid and disciples. So some mistakes there, but generally a decent yolo game.

- i just built magna for 5-6 and knew i would have to suicide.
I should have not upped mermaid on 9 and pushed once.
Yeah i had a really bad roll, disc was the unit i could build after 10.

Lod game: Good start, they sent warrs and then you push fine, no ob since they can't re 3, all fine decisions. Generally Id prefer to push more for 5 since you did have other units to build, and you did have a ygg lane but 2 lods was good in this case since oj was/is obviously a troll player and can't be expected to do anything but tk. All fine play from there on, just t1 blocker is always good on 10 even if ur that fat and since hades can be focused right away sometimes. Good unit choice after that, just needed to place TS a bit behind, since you want hades spawns to take initial dmg so your ts army can live longer.
Thats all I watched so far, but I would say you definitely got potential and most likely not much to learn from 1200+, as the level of games there has gone down lately imo. Also I am happy to see you don't argue or rage, even if some players in your team are obviously playing bad. Based on these 2 replays I'd say you deserve a trial, I really doubt you will improve by playing 1200+ more ;)

- ye i knew orange would just full push so i had to 2 lod. belive me i would also liked to push but since i couldnt i just went 2 lod :)

epicdeath
Treant

Postby epicdeath » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:45 am

I haven't yet received your ingame screenshot, please send that to me when you can @skarking

Return to “Accepted”