Halp@Useast

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Im_Halp
Treant

Halp@Useast

Postby Im_Halp » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:45 pm

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: none
Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: Halp, SweatyPalmsInc.
What is your Discord account? Halp#2180
If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: none, i'm a lone wolf
Do you have Gproxy installed? yes
Attach at least three LTD Mega 3.42 1200+ game replays (one as yolo, other as a holder) that represent your skill (do not provide replays where you go cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in LIHL):

lod +rev+tb holder late (1 person didnt send but I still got send and held)
inf+rev+tb+heli+cav (i fooked up by not getting cav for 8)
hr+ygg+magna+ranger
lod + rev+borg holder
sprite + hydra 15 hold
skele yolo into late game holder
turr late game hold

Edit 1:

lod+magna+turr holder

Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it to recipient “LIHL Moderators” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test): http://prntscr.com/fzfida
Any additional information that you would like to provide:
Last edited by Im_Halp on Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author Im_Halp for the post:
Vendeta (Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:05 am)

Don_Killuminati

Re: Halp@Useast

Postby Don_Killuminati » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:53 pm

I rarely unsupport applys, but im gonna unsupport this one.
Imo, he got behavior issues that doesnt fix in weeks or months.

KiwiLeKiller
Treant Protector

Postby KiwiLeKiller » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:10 pm

I will support this app, because I know his skill level is higher than average for LIHL and that he's a nice guy to play with. I know some people will say you got attitude issues, which you have been working on and that you easily overcame I think.

Don_Killuminati wrote:I rarely unsupport applys, but im gonna unsupport this one.

Have you been playing with him lately? Don't think so, he has been very mannered and as I said, he worked a lot on the way he behaves and improved his behavior.

We have been accepting players like 4gwang, looseyourself and sk.73 for trial, and ultimately accepted some of them in LIHL when everyone commenting on their vouch request was that they were unmannered and had shit attitude. Their attitude problems was much bigger than Halp's, so I don'T see why we would deny him a trial and see how it goes.
"in a moment of extreme passion"
- Beastman (2017)

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:12 pm

cant see how we can denie him by having a look at last trials...
Last edited by BoretkPanda on Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Don_Killuminati

Postby Don_Killuminati » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:22 pm

Kiwi wrote:I will support this app, because I know his skill level is higher than average for LIHL and that he's a nice guy to play with. I know some people will say you got attitude issues, which you have been working on and that you easily overcame I think.

Don_Killuminati wrote:I rarely unsupport applys, but im gonna unsupport this one.

Have you been playing with him lately? Don't think so, he has been very mannered and as I said, he worked a lot on the way he behaves and improved his behavior.

We have been accepting players like 4gwang, looseyourself and sk.73 for trial, and ultimately accepted some of them in LIHL when everyone commenting on their vouch request was that they were unmannered and had shit attitude. Their attitude problems was much bigger than Halp's, so I don'T see why we would deny him a trial and see how it goes.

Well KiwiLeKilleur, its obviously your friend... Should i remind you how hard you tried to defend him and even saying that it was all my fault?
Feel free to support him its your right, but please kiwi dont ask me such things here and hope peoples reading you missing previous episodes...

KiwiLeKiller
Treant Protector

Postby KiwiLeKiller » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:36 pm

Don_Killuminati wrote:Well KiwiLeKilleur, its obviously your friend... Should i remind you how hard you tried to defend him and even saying that it was all my fault?
Feel free to support him its your right, but please kiwi dont ask me such things here and hope peoples reading you missing previous episodes...

I do not consider him as my friend. I tried to defend him because I think everyone deserves to be treated equally and fairly. Obviously, it was not the case, but that's not my point.

Also, as I said previously, he did improve a lot attitude-wise since the last "episode", as you call it, and you didn't even try to judge based on that aspect. You just remember him as the person he was acting like a month ago, so you unsupport him.
"in a moment of extreme passion"
- Beastman (2017)

nicolai123
Treant

Postby nicolai123 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:50 pm

I think he has potential of doing great things, he just needs some laff instead of everyone hating on him.
!support

Don_Killuminati

Postby Don_Killuminati » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:55 pm

Well my last words here :
I dont see him saying that he got behavior issues and he worked on it or that he is sorry about his previous actions, so either you are his friend or his personal lawyer.
Also as i said and its my personal opinion, i rarely unsupport ppls, but his behavior issues can not be fixed in week/month.

7years
Forest Walker

Postby 7years » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:26 pm

played probably around 10-15 1200+ games or so with him and never had a problem with him. seemed mannered and communicative and i don't recall major tk's. from what i can tell, skill shouldn't be a reason to deny him. thats just my (fairly limited) experience with him tho.

iamyoursenpai
Treant

Postby iamyoursenpai » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:24 pm

I didn't play with him recently, so i can't judge his attitude, but in general i agree with Don Jihadinati that ppl can't change their personality within some weeks. Skillwise he is for sure fit for lihl, i don't have doubts about that, but we already have enough toxcity in LIHL. So i tend to !unsupport

bezdak
Corrupted Treant

Postby bezdak » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:43 pm

Personally I haven't run into problems with him, he's been nice to me from what I remember, however witnessed a few of my friends having these (including even a pretty nasty ff abuse started and caused solely by him). So to me it looks like he respects some people and some not rly?
Anyways, skill-wise is prolly higher than me and I think he deserves his chance for trial at least. I do believe he'll be able to behave in LIHL and if not, it's gonna show up it those 3 weeks.

So ye, !support :D
"Flame don´t make people play better" - Wolke

Meshtar
Treant

Postby Meshtar » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:57 pm

Did I just see senpai !unsupport someone?!

Politics changed you man! :D

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:26 am

I think he has the skillz to play here for a trial but needs guidance/experience to develop better judgements.
On 1200 i mostly had ok games with him, also he is nice to me so the attitude problem is nothing ive seen myself. Imo it will come down to wether he can adapt to the playstyle and listen to veterans advise and keep a calm head and learn while being lectured. I give him the benefit of a doubt and i wish gl
!support

HealByColor
Donator

Postby HealByColor » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:59 pm

!support he is constantly improving and he has done multiple applications so he obviously wants to be in LIHL. I have never had an issue with his personality. Cheers LIHL community have a good day.

Mind
Donator

Postby Mind » Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:44 pm

u r not in lihl.
(32:21 / All) Mudman: WE FORGOT KING
(32:23 / All) Mudman: gg

Return to “Denied”