mudman@europe

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Meshtar
Treant

Re: mudman@europe

Postby Meshtar » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:04 pm

MudMan wrote:
Meshtar wrote:They are both at fault imo. Halp for his penis comparing (in the way he communicates and generally argues about kc and other stuff ) and mudman for actually stealing king since he agreed at min 1 that Halp does kc. Him taking king also obviously wasn't about Halp tking with it but revenge for Halp's somewhat bad attitude. As much as I am the pro manner guy here in lihl, you are in for a lot of drama if you are gonna go ignore and revenge for statements such as this @mudman .
(07:08 / Allied) Halp: ur a fool
(07:11 / Allied) Halp: thinking ea will hold

thats not why. He just treats people based on whether he thinks they are superior to him or not. he offers avada king, avada says no and no one else is allowed to take king anymore. clearly he is showing who he respects/trusts to use king etc despite me saying i can more than once.

Yes thats why I said bad attitude from halp :) But you shouldn't go for revenge on things like that, its not like you 2 are the only ones in that team. Lihl is bad enough for drama as it is, really no need to add fuel to the fire.

MudMan
Treant

Postby MudMan » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:10 pm

Meshtar wrote:
MudMan wrote:
Meshtar wrote:They are both at fault imo. Halp for his penis comparing (in the way he communicates and generally argues about kc and other stuff ) and mudman for actually stealing king since he agreed at min 1 that Halp does kc. Him taking king also obviously wasn't about Halp tking with it but revenge for Halp's somewhat bad attitude. As much as I am the pro manner guy here in lihl, you are in for a lot of drama if you are gonna go ignore and revenge for statements such as this @mudman .
(07:08 / Allied) Halp: ur a fool
(07:11 / Allied) Halp: thinking ea will hold

thats not why. He just treats people based on whether he thinks they are superior to him or not. he offers avada king, avada says no and no one else is allowed to take king anymore. clearly he is showing who he respects/trusts to use king etc despite me saying i can more than once.

Yes thats why I said bad attitude from halp :) But you shouldn't go for revenge on things like that, its not like you 2 are the only ones in that team. Lihl is bad enough for drama as it is, really no need to add fuel to the fire.

i see your point, but i disagree with it being fuel to the fire. if anything, i did my team a favor by only using 1 heal with shockwave vs a full send. anyway i really hope this topic is closed soon coz its cringy

inQ
Forest Walker

Postby inQ » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:37 pm

I just came here for the comments (let me grab some popcorn) but I would like to state that Mudmans KC is top notch. Someone called him Hodor smurf the other day it was so good.

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:45 pm

Halps kc is extremly good aswell though. I dont like that attitude towards other lihl players though,especially during trial, being provoked or not doing something simply to annoy someone or whatever. We dont need this in lihl.
Also its funny 2 me that atm there are a lot of fights about king control, this has never happened in the nearest past to my knowing ? ( not been here for 2 long myself and i never take king cause i play on lappi with no mouse :D :)
Play wise i believe i had a few games with him so far 3-4 i guess and he did aight. will take a closer look during the weeks to come, but i got a good feeling with u dude, just stay niiiiice
! This is pleasantly surprising to me, since i only rememeber the runescape account of you and i used to dodge you cause i didnt like neither your attitude nor your play. Keep up the good work, learn and improve

iamyoursenpai
Treant

Postby iamyoursenpai » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:49 pm

inQ wrote:I just came here for the comments (let me grab some popcorn) but I would like to state that Mudmans KC is top notch. Someone called him Hodor smurf the other day it was so good.

It was n1ll3 and it was an obvious troll :D (but indeed his KC is fine!) I didn‘t have a opinion about him when he posted his vouchrequest, but after some games with him, i‘m quite sure he‘s fit for lihl (skill- and attitudewise). Imo the best new vouch. xxx senpai
These users thanked the author iamyoursenpai for the post:
MudMan (Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:52 am)

KiwiLeKiller
Treant Protector

Postby KiwiLeKiller » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:20 am

inQ wrote:I would like to state that Mudmans KC is top notch. Someone called him Hodor smurf the other day it was so good.

zzzzz looks like I will have to start tryhard again?
These users thanked the author KiwiLeKiller for the post:
inQ (Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:36 am)
"in a moment of extreme passion"
- Beastman (2017)

Don_Killuminati

Postby Don_Killuminati » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:24 pm

You guys fighting for who will kc while im not there ??? :lol:
I think Suleyman.killer aka mudman has good potential.
Support!

7years
Forest Walker

Postby 7years » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:27 pm

!support
at least below average to average tier. his drama game can be improved but shows potential.

MudMan
Treant

Postby MudMan » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:13 pm

7years wrote:!support
at least below average to average tier. his drama game can be improved but shows potential.

ur too kind xd

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:25 am

Approved.

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:03 pm

Back to trial because of too many behavior issues: viewtopic.php?f=85&p=471693#p471693.
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

iamyoursenpai
Treant

Postby iamyoursenpai » Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:39 pm

Accepted.

Return to “Accepted”