LForward

Moderator: LIHL Staff

CreativeLP
Wiki Contributor

Re: LForward

Postby CreativeLP » Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:57 pm

@Diablo_ I see what you mean there. I remember those games not being my best. As I said I couldn't really choose any games since my replay function doesn't work so you found some black sheeps here :D

Thanks for your work though so I'm able to participate in the tournament :)
CreativeLP@europe / LForward@europe/useast

Twitch

Youtube

Diablo_
Protector of Nature

Postby Diablo_ » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:37 pm

Hello @CreativeLP
You have only played 8 games in LIHL so far so we can't properly judge your trial phase. If you don't get more active in the next 2-3 weeks we will have to deny/unvouch you.
-----
LIHL player parser, a tool to automatically parse LIHL players' Elo and create reports for it: CLICK

CreativeLP
Wiki Contributor

Postby CreativeLP » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:28 am

Diablo_ wrote:Hello @CreativeLP
You have only played 8 games in LIHL so far so we can't properly judge your trial phase. If you don't get more active in the next 2-3 weeks we will have to deny/unvouch you.

Will play some more games in the near future ;)

Twitch

Youtube

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:13 am

Still not more activity, unable to determine skill level. Denied. Re-apply when you become more active.
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

CreativeLP
Wiki Contributor

Postby CreativeLP » Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:10 pm

Re-Apply

I would like to focus a little more on lihl now, I understand that 19 games in 40+ days is not what you expect so I promise to show more activity.

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: Some lihl, mostly 1200+
Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: LForward CreativeLP (LF)
If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: Well guess most people know me already
Do you have Gproxy installed? At the moment I don't, sorry. But I rarely get any problems with my connection
Attach at least two LTD Mega 3.41 1200+ game replays (one as yolo, other as a holder) that represent your skill (do not provide replays where you go cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in LIHL): I can provide some if you want
Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it to recipient “LIHL Moderators” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test): I can redo that, just tell me
[b]Any additional information that you would like to provide:
I noticed that I didn't make as many calls in lihl as in 1200+, the reason behind this is that I wanted to get used to the league first and see how everything works out, this will be different in the future of course.

Twitch

Youtube

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:37 pm

The problem is not the activity on itself, we have more people who don't play a lot. But in your trial period we need to be able to judge you and to do that we need more games. We don't want to let someone in the league for months before we can say if he's adapting or not. Revouched, we will look at it again in 2 weeks from now.
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

CreativeLP
Wiki Contributor

Postby CreativeLP » Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:20 pm

useast battlenet is acting really slow and delayed for me at the moment. Because of this I am sometimes not able to join the chat or games. I really want to play more actively but this is currently preventing me from playing more than a few games a day.

Twitch

Youtube

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:49 pm

Accepted :)

Return to “Accepted”