Anda LIHl apply

Moderator: LIHL Staff

pommepotte
Aura Tree

Re: Anda LIHl apply

Postby pommepotte » Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:38 pm

I fully support : lot of games with Anda : always nice teamplay, listening and robust build. He can eazily do better than i (Zinzin).
Opposite of flaming : he will proly not select the best replays ... Hope he can have a trial soon

SLSGuennter
Protector of Nature

Postby SLSGuennter » Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:59 pm

Don_Killuminati wrote:I like his introduction + he is cusen/michonne friend.
I give him ma support.
Gl Hf.

All people are friends of cusen ...
Gunther and the Sunshine-Girls. Hell Yeah

Nore
Treant Protector

Postby Nore » Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:56 pm

We have actually decided not to let supports be the only determining factor for vouch requests any longer, meaning: yes, they are good to have, and will be taken into consideration, but the mandatory trial permitted before by receiving 5 supports no longer guarantees anything. Just letting this be known for the future, in case some people are still under the assumption that supports = trial.
God is my strength.

Kirim
Forest Walker

Postby Kirim » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:26 pm

Cool, now look at his replays and give him the trial vouch.

DJ.FM
Forest Walker

Postby DJ.FM » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:35 am

+1 for anacuntda

@magicpotatoes

Don_Killuminati

Postby Don_Killuminati » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:10 pm

Nore wrote:We have actually decided not to let supports be the only determining factor for vouch requests any longer, meaning: yes, they are good to have, and will be taken into consideration, but the mandatory trial permitted before by receiving 5 supports no longer guarantees anything. Just letting this be known for the future, in case some people are still under the assumption that supports = trial.

Thats a good improve.

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:17 pm

15 vouches in favor, and I also know you as a friendly and good player. I support you and I haven't heard any negative comments so I will go ahead and vouch you.

Vouched at anda@useast

Congratulations on being accepted for trial into the Legion TD Mega In-house League! Fun opportunities and challenging higher quality games are awaiting just for you!
    Here are a few things you need to make sure you do: As a new member to the LIHL community, you will be placed on a trial status for approximately 3 weeks. As a trial member you will be given the same rights and privileges as any other member of the LIHL. However, as a trial member, your performance and attitude will be monitored closely by the Moderators. We understand that it may take some time to adjust to LIHL game plays, but we expect that you will learn and adjust quickly.
      Moderators reserve the right to revoke your vouch status at any time during your trial period without notice due to poor performance or attitude. If you do pass the trial period and become fully vouched, we expect you to maintain high levels of performance and a good attitude - an expectation for all of our members. There are extensive unvouch and ban protocols in place to ensure compliance.
        LIHL appreciates your interest and is delighted to welcome you. Happy Gaming! :)
        You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

Nore
        Treant Protector

Postby Nore » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:31 pm

Accepted.
        God is my strength.

Return to “Accepted”