4gwang apply

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Escaflowne
Armored Tree

Re: 4gwang apply

Postby Escaflowne » Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:57 pm

Crazy_Skeleton wrote:MATES I SAW HIM FAILED WITH EA!!!!!!! 7/5 as only holder! NO MORE COMMENTS NEEDED IMO!

Not trying to be an asshole Crazy, but like a month ago we we're in the same team and you failed Ea. Having 3 ea for 7, then adding a Sea G in front for 8 and then leaking 8 as a consequence. Everyone can fail once in a while.

Crazy_Skeleton
Treant Protector

Postby Crazy_Skeleton » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:21 am

I do not remember that game, maybe I was drunk. :) And if I did that, I probably was not ment to hold 10 or something. No idea srsly why would i go SG for 8, I play at least few games everyday so I can not comment what u wrote.

wotkd8068
Armored Tree

Postby wotkd8068 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:38 pm

As game 7/5 fail?? Game lost?

U always enemi team i remember,
Me vs u i think me win 70%game...:p
And i dindt saw for ur carry

@crazy_skelton

Crazy_Skeleton
Treant Protector

Postby Crazy_Skeleton » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:58 pm

My friend plz stay opposite team.

G0LIATH_05
Forest Walker

Postby G0LIATH_05 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:56 am

Hello. I played with you many times 4gwang. I kept in mind one thing, 2 times in one day you didn't draw for me. Is not about i lost elo, but is about the fairplay you didn't show at all, btw i let in the past what happen that day. You know that if you are accepted here you can't even think about no drawing... per total your game is ok and your king control is good. Sometimes i have the feeling you OB for 7 and can't hold all your lane, instead of push and up king to save heal. By curiosity I will analize some replays you attached here and will explain more detailed.

DJ.FM
Forest Walker

Postby DJ.FM » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:52 am

G0LIATH_05 wrote:Hello. I played with you many times 4gwang. I kept in mind one thing, 2 times in one day you didn't draw for me. Is not about i lost elo, but is about the fairplay you didn't show at all, btw i let in the past what happen that day. You know that if you are accepted here you can't even think about no drawing... per total your game is ok and your king control is good. Sometimes i have the feeling you OB for 7 and can't hold all your lane, instead of push and up king to save heal. By curiosity I will analize some replays you attached here and will explain more detailed.

@Magicpotatoes

Beastman
Treant

Postby Beastman » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:01 am

!Support

Pinkyyyyy
Armored Tree

Postby Pinkyyyyy » Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:58 am

I support this! played 1 game of 1200 with him and i see potential in him! played aqua game flawless (held 5 with 510 value) and played solid overall. Calls etc. and reacting to teammates were good imo. !support

Michonne
Armored Tree

Postby Michonne » Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:15 am

i support him. i played some games with him and he improved alot. he do rlly good now, think he should get chance for trial.

gl 4gwang

Forest Walker

Postby 1007 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:09 am

he have poten 'the most active player in lihl'
and he learn from bbo.bbo(1of the decent player)
and mb he can change attitude stubborn->soft
and look his active these days
spam ob every lihl games
i think we need give him chance

Diablo_
Protector of Nature

Postby Diablo_ » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:56 pm

Hello @wotkd8068

Sorry for the long wait, we are some busy people! :P

I'm watching your replays now.

HR:
You make 2 hellraisers for level 3 and 4, that's not too good imo. For level 3 you will deal 2*55=110 dmg vs every creep (which have 63 hp) resulting in big overkills. Hellraisers also have low hp (compared to phantom) so if you get a stronger send than a furb or have a bit worse focus you will leak quite a lot on lvl 3, same for lvl 4. You held both levels but it might aswell have been 10+ leaks each with a bit less luck. On level 5 you have 3 hellraisers and 815 value when all your team mates were rather strong for lvl 5 aswell (3 nm, 3 alche+captain, 2ea+2small) and the enemies sent lvl 3. That overbuild really wasn't needed (and is again rather weak compared to having a few unupped phantoms). Rest of the game is fine imo.
It wasn't necessarily a bad game but rather because everything went well for you and not because you played well.

NM:
Nice push and nice game. Only thing I didn't like was upgrading your mudman at level 6 when you could e.g. just up another acco and still hold and go 7/5 instead of staying 7/4.

ToT:
Ok game, but the 3 gnolls you added level 1 helped you almost nothing the first 3 levels and cost you a wisp. Imo 5 tree of speed is better for level 5 than 3 + 1 upgraded one. But I guess both is ok.

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=8610170
Grizzlies, ok game.

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=8610029
Ygg, sentry, ranger. A bit ballsy to only add a proton for level 2 when you could make sentry or add ranger etc. Rest was ok once again.

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=8609795
EA. Weird build and really weak push. Not a good game.

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=8609540
Pandaren. Good game except of trying to hold level 10 with 7/4 when you were basically chanceless.

Well I do think you are a decent and smart player, but you are often playing a bit weird which I think might cause you troubles in LIHL. Nonetheless I think a trial vouch is deserved and will show us whether your playstyle works for LIHL or not.

4gwang@useast vouched, welcome!

Congratulations on being accepted for trial into the Legion TD Mega In-house League! Fun opportunities and challenging higher quality games are awaiting just for you!
    Here are a few things you need to make sure you do: As a new member to the LIHL community, you will be placed on a trial status for approximately 3 weeks. As a trial member you will be given the same rights and privileges as any other member of the LIHL. However, as a trial member, your performance and attitude will be monitored closely by the Moderators. We understand that it may take some time to adjust to LIHL game plays, but we expect that you will learn and adjust quickly.
      Moderators reserve the right to revoke your vouch status at any time during your trial period without notice due to poor performance or attitude. If you do pass the trial period and become fully vouched, we expect you to maintain high levels of performance and a good attitude - an expectation for all of our members. There are extensive unvouch and ban protocols in place to ensure compliance.
        LIHL appreciates your interest and is delighted to welcome you. Happy Gaming! :)
        -----
        LIHL player parser, a tool to automatically parse LIHL players' Elo and create reports for it: CLICK

Kirim
        Forest Walker

Postby Kirim » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:11 am

Good luck g4wang, I hope you prove me wrong!

n1ll3
        Treant

Postby n1ll3 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:00 pm

I played a few games with 4gwang now and i have to say my view changed.

His builds and his pushtime were allways good. And his communication and teamplay is also ok

Psyclone
        Treant

Postby Psyclone » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:20 pm

Okay, after having played some games with him I would like to give my opinion. I think he lacks the skill to play lihl: He doesnt push when he has to, builds absolutely strange, doesnt listen to what other say and lacks communication skills.

All the points i have just stated can be reviewed here: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=8647578

!unsupport

wotkd8068
        Armored Tree

Postby wotkd8068 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:02 am

I wonder u game wanna win?
        Or u build 100% confidence
        Y?
        I saw it while ago
        3lvl polra saver and auto dead
        That also i wonder
        https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=8625183