reapply Krocis@useast

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Krocis
Treant

reapply Krocis@useast

Postby Krocis » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:28 pm

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: one season in LIHL
Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: Krocis
If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: most of them
Do you have Gproxy installed? nein
Attach at least two LTD Mega 3.41 1200+ game replays (one as yolo, other as a holder) that represent your skill (do not provide replays where you go cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in LIHL):
Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it to recipient “LIHL Moderators” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test):
[b]Any additional information that you would like to provide:
I just realized some things...

/I will add other stuff later, anyway mods will not check this apply earlier :lol:
//EDIT replays added
Attachments
b.w3g
(1.74 MiB) Downloaded 42 times
a.w3g
(868.91 KiB) Downloaded 34 times
c.w3g
(1.01 MiB) Downloaded 37 times

DJ.FM
Forest Walker

Re: reapply Krocis@useast

Postby DJ.FM » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:35 am

DJ.FM wrote:@G0LIATH_05 review bro

@magicpotatoes @kreutertee

Krocis
Treant

Postby Krocis » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:56 am

@DJ.FM what about proton yolo? :D

Diablo_
Protector of Nature

Postby Diablo_ » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:53 pm

Hi @Krocis

Sorry for the long wait.
I have to say these are some solid replays. I've also watched 2 random ones where you made some minor mistakes here and there but it seems you have improved since your last time and you shall get your second chance.

Krocis @ useast vouched, welcome!

Congratulations on being accepted for trial into the Legion TD Mega In-house League! Fun opportunities and challenging higher quality games are awaiting just for you!
    Here are a few things you need to make sure you do: As a new member to the LIHL community, you will be placed on a trial status for approximately 3 weeks. As a trial member you will be given the same rights and privileges as any other member of the LIHL. However, as a trial member, your performance and attitude will be monitored closely by the Moderators. We understand that it may take some time to adjust to LIHL game plays, but we expect that you will learn and adjust quickly.
      Moderators reserve the right to revoke your vouch status at any time during your trial period without notice due to poor performance or attitude. If you do pass the trial period and become fully vouched, we expect you to maintain high levels of performance and a good attitude - an expectation for all of our members. There are extensive unvouch and ban protocols in place to ensure compliance.
        LIHL appreciates your interest and is delighted to welcome you. Happy Gaming! :)
        -----
        LIHL player parser, a tool to automatically parse LIHL players' Elo and create reports for it: CLICK

Krocis
        Treant

Postby Krocis » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:57 pm

@Diablo_

Np man I was checking what is happening in LIHL so I know Nore has no time for moderation and Mick is out.

Nore
        Treant Protector

Postby Nore » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:22 pm

No complaints or issues concerning this trial vouch afaik so..

Accepted.
        God is my strength.

Krocis
        Treant

Postby Krocis » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:57 pm

Ty @nore , however i will be missing for some time since my HD is damaged and i have to repair or buy a new one. :(

Return to “Accepted”